*October Testing Thread*

Oh no sugger I am so sorry to read this update :( so unfair. Life just doesn't make any sense sometimes!

Have you thought of taking time away from early testing? So much easier said than done of course. I know for myself I've tried to stop super early testing (like before 10-11dpo) myself. Those early positives are so soul crushing if they just turn to a chemical that didnt attach!!! I hate this for you, I'm sorry.

Oh no sugger I am so sorry to read this update :( so unfair. Life just doesn't make any sense sometimes!

Have you thought of taking time away from early testing? So much easier said than done of course. I know for myself I've tried to stop super early testing (like before 10-11dpo) myself. Those early positives are so soul crushing if they just turn to a chemical that didnt attach!!! I hate this for you, I'm sorry.

I don't think I will be testing anymore unless my AF is late.
My husband told me not to test early but I did.
The only thing is I'll still know I'm having chemicals even I do leave until AF because with all these chemicals I've had, the bleeding is so heavy and so painful and I get loads of clots.
So even if I do leave it I will still know if I've had another chemical.
I'm so broken right now I haven't stopped crying all day.
I'm absolutely in pieces.
I just feel its so unfair for this to happen to me 4 times. I just feel empty and such a failure.
I don't know I can get over it this time.
I thought with the other 3 maybe the doctor was right and it was just a run of bad luck.
But surely not 4 times it just feels so unfair and so cruel.
I don't feel like trying anymore because what's the point if all that's gonna happen is this.
I know time isn't on my side I'm nearly 41 now and we have been trying since February and all it's been is constant heartache.
I can't help thinking that there's something really wrong with either me or my DH.
I'm so depressed I'm so sad.
This is hurting me so much.
I am completely broken right now :cry:

Sugger - you are not a failure! Who knows what is causing this but it's not in any way your fault..I don't want you to think like that. :hugs:

Aww sugger I'm so sorry :hugs:

My friend recently had another miscarriage and epu told her to take 150mg aspirin, high dose iron and vit d next time.

Sugger - you are not a failure! Who knows what is causing this but it's not in any way your fault..I don't want you to think like that. :hugs:

But there must be something wrong with me hon. Not hormonal but something must be wrong with my womb.
Other wise I wudnt be going through my 4th loss in a row.
There has to be something wrong with me or my husband otherwise this wudnt be happening.

I am 4 weeks pregnant and just waiting to bleed.
This has really really broken me this time.
I feel like getting all tests and thermometer and OPks and just binning the lot.

I don't know if I can carry on anymore

But there must be something wrong with me hon. Not hormonal but something must be wrong with my womb.
Other wise I wudnt be going through my 4th loss in a row.
There has to be something wrong with me or my husband otherwise this wudnt be happening.

I am 4 weeks pregnant and just waiting to bleed.
This has really really broken me this time.
I feel like getting all tests and thermometer and OPks and just binning the lot.

I don't know if I can carry on anymore
Sending you a massive hug!

Sugger you aren’t a failure girl. You are doing all you can, taking all the meds, timing it well. We can’t control so much about this process! Our bodies are a bit mystery. But you aren’t a failure ♥️

Thank u ladies.
I've not slept hardly at all im so hurt.
But thanks for all the kind words.

My ibs has flared up and I have lower backache and cramps so will probably be bleeding soon.

Af got me, I think I’m going to stop trying. It’s been 6 years now so I think there’s something wrong somewhere, but the doctors won’t help me. I’ll still come on and check and see how everyone is doing

I'm so sorry Heva - is it worth trying the doctors again and keep pushing? :hugs:

Ugh I’m sorry heva. So frustrating you’re not getting any help despite the long time trying. I wish doctors would listen to us!

sugger I’m so sorry you’re having a rough go, and struggling. This is so unfair so feel all you need to feel. We are here for you.

6doo and boobs quite sore/sensitive/weird feeling today. I would say more than any other cycle so I hope that means good things? Also had some weird dreams last night. I dreamt my dad had covid and wasn’t doing well. Then dreamt my husband was watching our daughter while I was on a business trip and he went to a spin class but wouldn’t tell me who watched her for him haha. I was so mad! So weird.

I am 6DPO (maybe 5 according to FF) and although my boobs still hurt, I've been having dull crampy low back pain today which can occur for me upto a week before AF so not feeling very hopeful for this cycle. Also feel a bit headachy. Tested BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->