*October Testing Thread*

Thank u hon.
I'm not certain fruits like pomegranate.
Is there anywhere i can buy all those vitamins in like one thing?
I'm already taking folic acid, vitamin D and a B vitamins complex,
Do u any products that contain those other vitamins?
I mite ring my doctors surgery and ask if I can be booked for a scan to check my ovaries and everything.
I don't know if they will tho I was just told to keep on trying.

I'm not sure hun I just did a quick Google. Its worth asking if they will scan you. Cant lose anything.

@Suggerhoney first switch to folate or methylfolate which are the active forms of folic acid.

i also take gelatinized maca while TTC and through the First trimester, many cultures use it to prevent miscarriage in older moms and I swear by it. It is totally safe.

huge hugs honey.

@Suggerhoney first switch to folate or methylfolate which are the active forms of folic acid.

i also take gelatinized maca while TTC and through the First trimester, many cultures use it to prevent miscarriage in older moms and I swear by it. It is totally safe.

huge hugs honey.

Thank you.
I'm not aloud anything herbal is any of that stiff Herbal? Can u buy on Amazon?
I have to be so careful with things I take because I'm on anti rejection medicine because I had a liver transplant in 2011.
Its OK if its not herbal but anything herbal i can't have.
Not aloud certain fruit or fruit juices either.
I've been taking 75mg baby aspirin as that's meant to help prevent miscarriage but it hasn't worked.
I will ring my doctors surgery and try and get them to book me a scan but I don't know it they will.

I really don't know what to do anymore.
My husband still wants to keep trying but I really can't keep going through this.
This one has hit me so hard I feel devastated and so depressed.
We even trying for ages now and I just can't believe this is happening again.
I hate my body so much.

Maybe I shud just give up and accept its not gonna happen. :cry:

@Suggerhoney, no, Maca is a root vegetable. Part of why I feel 100% confident in its safety during pregnancy. It's just outrageously beneficial on a lot of levels. Folate/methylfolate is the same as folic acid, just so much better with better absorption and bioavailability.

I'm so sorry honey. Sending you so many hugs.

@Suggerhoney, get the second or third one. Gelatinized maca is what you want. That first one has ginseng and ginkgo biloba added so avoid that.

@Suggerhoney, no, Maca is a root vegetable. Part of why I feel 100% confident in its safety during pregnancy. It's just outrageously beneficial on a lot of levels. Folate/methylfolate is the same as folic acid, just so much better with better absorption and bioavailability.

I'm so sorry honey. Sending you so many hugs.

Where do u get ures? Can u get it on Amazon

Sugger - I’m so very sad for you and hate you are going through this again..it’s so cruel and unfair :hugs:Huge hugs and sympathies.

Be careful about taking stuff off the Internet, even some ‘natural’ products can interact with other meds and have side effects..for example I think Maca makes fibroids worse....maybe check with the doctor first to be safe xx

Sugger - I’m so very sad for you and hate you are going through this again..it’s so cruel and unfair :hugs:Huge hugs and sympathies.

Be careful about taking stuff off the Internet, even some ‘natural’ products can interact with other meds and have side effects..for example I think Maca makes fibroids worse....maybe check with the doctor first to be safe xx

Thanks Dee.
I'm so devastated I have done nothing but cry all day. I wanted it so badly.
Its just like u finally get there and then its snatched away.

I'm OK with vitamins just nothing herbal.
I'm willing to try anything to get pregnant and stay pregnant.
I can't keep going through losses.
This one has nearly sent me over the the edge.
I'm just so heartbroken.

Its just so hard.

I prob will try again in December, I'm gonna have to have a break next cycle because this chemical is just gonna make me ovulate to early and mess with my hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->