October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil what a cutie! All these baby pictures are making me feel all gooey!!!

@Reiko_ctu that sucks you still have this headache. I started getting migraines as part of period and I’ve had a few this pregnancy and they are awful! Hopefully it clears for you soon!

I think it may have been DH having the fan on all night and causing a tension HA in my shoulders and the back of my neck. Much better now. Shopped you eldest off to school with her papa and now I’m back in bed while my Little’s play paw patrol and dinosaurs. My youngest is lost without her sisters so I need to figure out something for her in the fall when my two big ones are at their homeschool classes! I would love to do preschool for her but it costs $140 a month and being on mat leave I probably can’t afford that.

I called the nvp clinic today and they said after having a week of less nausea I can start weaning off my pills! I’m taking 8/day and you wean off one pill at a time, wait 3 days and then try the next if you feel ok. So it’ll be a really long weaning process. But hopefully by 20ish weeks I’ll be off of them, they cost about $130 a month. And now I need to start buying glucose test strips which cost about $100 a month too! So it’d be nice to not have both costs.

@sil what a cutie! All these baby pictures are making me feel all gooey!!!

@Reiko_ctu that sucks you still have this headache. I started getting migraines as part of period and I’ve had a few this pregnancy and they are awful! Hopefully it clears for you soon!
Do you have your anatomy scan soon?

@Reiko_ctu yes it’s next Friday morning! Nervous but excited! I wanna know all is well and then we will get excited and start sharing our news! Cannot wait to tell my babies!!

@Reiko_ctu glad it’s better now. Oh hopefully you feel ok enough to start weaning yourself of your meds specially if you have to pay for glucose test strips!

@Reiko_ctu
I hope ure scan comes around quickly hon. So glad ure feeling human again.

@Mummy2Corban
As soon as I get to Vday 24 weeks we will start getting some bits. Not long for ure scan now hon.

I've been feeling so much better since having mine. We are going into town tomorrow to get some maternity bits.

Hoping the weather will change soon all we have had is rain rain and more rain.

I had a nice pair of maternity shorts that I've not even worn yet.

Seem to be living in maternity jeggings and long sleeved stretchy tops.
Can't wait to wear nice summery stuff. Love having a big bump in summer.

I've had 2 winter babies and I hated having to wear a coat and having to cover up.

I really enjoyed being pregnant with DS and he was born in September too.

September is such a lovely time to have a baby.
Not to hot and not too cold and great when they are born and u can go on warm day walks.

@Suggerhoney I’m so pleased your feeling better. What are you going to buy tomorrow? Once we’ve told the babies we will probably make a bit of a day of it and go get babies first outfit (they’ve all had a born in 20 - - sleepsuit from next) your not far from V day!

I know what you mean about being pregnant in summer! You get to show off bump more!

I’m defo feeling baby more too! So with movement and the scan next week I think I will feel like this is actually happening!

Anyone know what to do for a gassy tummy? I ate a bit too much high fibre today I think, between carrots and granola. That’s the only thing I can think. My tummy starting hurting at work (shift went well by the way) and it’s worse now that I’m home! I’m laying down just trying to relax but it’s not nice... would be great to have a great big fart like my hubby can but my body doesn’t work that way XD sorry tmi!

2nd (or 3rd maybe?) day of really little nausea and not feeling too bad at bedtime now. I think I am actually getting past it!!

So glad your shift went well. I’m getting hope I’ll be about to follow you and feel some relief

@Reiko_ctu no tips for gas I’m afraid! It’s horrible when your so gassy! It’s great your nausea seems to be bogging off! Much needed!

@daniyaaq hopefully you won’t be far behind and will start feeling better soon aswell!

How is everyone? I’m still painting everything! DH said every time I’m pregnant I go paint crazy! Which when I look back is totally true. I think I just get it in my head I’m getting ready for baby?!

I’m so glad that so many of you are finally starting to slowly feel better! My nausea has been improving, but as that goes away my dizzy spells and headaches are becoming more frequent. I feel like I just can’t win. The other day I got up quickly out of my chair to stop DD from doing something dangerous and I got so dizzy that my legs gave out from under me. I was fine but it was a scary moment.

Dizziness is certainly rubbish specially in an instance like that when you gotta be up quick!!!!!!

Yes @daniyaaq really hope your HG starts to clear up soon. I’ll be 16 weeks on Sunday and I think that’s my magic 2nd tri number. Last time I was so much better by 14 weeks compared to this time... this is a harder pregnancy.

@sil hope your nausea goes away altogether soon too. You might need to try compression stockings for your dizziness! Had that with my 2nd DD and they helped. Sorry about the headaches, that’s rough when there very little you can do. Massage for your neck and shoulders maybe if you can?

@Mummy2Corban gosh you’re crazy painting everything while feeling poorly. You’re amazing haha. I have just been focusing on trying to school the kids and get them back to their normal routines since I’m feeling a bit better. Cooking dinner too. But haven’t cleaned a bit and the house is a mess.

@Reiko_ctu haha! Yes a little bit crazy! Thing is I feel so much better than I did that the nausea I do get now seems like a walk in the park! When it was 24hr nausea and being sick I didn’t do much at all so now I feel like I’ve a new lease of life! Haha! It’s so good that’s your starting to do things that you couldn’t! Feels good to not feel so rubbish. Wonder if you longer symptoms will mean a blue bundle for you? Or is it the more babies and the older you get things become much harder?!

@Reiko_ctu haha! Yes a little bit crazy! Thing is I feel so much better than I did that the nausea I do get now seems like a walk in the park! When it was 24hr nausea and being sick I didn’t do much at all so now I feel like I’ve a new lease of life! Haha! It’s so good that’s your starting to do things that you couldn’t! Feels good to not feel so rubbish. Wonder if you longer symptoms will mean a blue bundle for you? Or is it the more babies and the older you get things become much harder?!
I think it’s just me being older. My youngest just turned 3 and I haven’t been pregnant in that long! Plus I’m 34 now. The only thing making me think blue is the way I’m carrying (but I’m not sure why that would affect gender) but really my aversions and cravings. I’ve never had a carb and sweet aversion and craved savoury and fresh in all my pregnancies before! So definitely could be a boy. But by the odds in this group I feel like it’s another girl??

Oh my the heartburn has set in and it's killing me tonight. I ve messaged my gp and they are doing me some omeprazole but can't get it til tue

@Reiko_ctu im 36 and I feel as though it’s gotten harder each time! I’m not really sure about carrying I feel as though I’ve carried mine all the same apart from my bump getting smaller each time. We defo need some pink!

@topazicatzbet I was gonna ask you ladies about heartburn! Have you had it previously? Are you babies hairy??? I only had heartburn in my last pregnancy and he was my hairy baby! How are you feeling about tomorrow?

I ve had bad heartburn with all of them. The first I lived on Milk tontry and settle it and gained a lot of weight the next 2 I went on medication. They all had some hair but ds2 had the most. This is him at 1 week old.

I'm really nervous for tom I'm dreading feeling the way I did last time. It was horrible.

FB_IMG_1621026063200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->