October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet how are you feeling lovely? Only a few days till your gender scan x

I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm preparing myself for another boy which in reality would make things a lot easier and I'm grateful so far baby seems healthy. I ll just have to accept I'm not ment to have a girl. Just hard not to get hopeful as lots if things point to a possible girl.

@topazicatzbet i can only imagine the want you feel! And how difficult it would be to get your head round! Of course whatever this baby is it will be loved and I guess as long as it’s healthy that’s what matters but I can understand the wanting. I’ve got all crossed that this little bundle is pink!!!

I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm preparing myself for another boy which in reality would make things a lot easier and I'm grateful so far baby seems healthy. I ll just have to accept I'm not ment to have a girl. Just hard not to get hopeful as lots if things point to a possible girl.
That’s the main reason I want another girl, it would just make things so much easier. If we have a boy we will eventually have to move because we don’t have enough bedrooms and I don’t want boys/girls sharing past a certain age... and I have everything for a girl still. It’ll be more expensive to have a boy! That’s just our situation though. I will be happy with a boy but I’d be happier if we had a bigger house and loads of money to buy new clothes XD

crazy how close you are to finding out - you really never know and you
Might be surprised to find a girl in there!!

Hi ladies

So scan went really well and all his heart and everything was good.
Was told that not all downs show ok scan but no soft or hard markers were found.

We are also still team blue yay:blue:

Feel like a weight has been lifted at long last.

Next scan is a growth one on 10th June.

Will add photos later. We have been really busy doing all our food shop.

@Suggerhoney im so so happy that baby boy is looking good! Hoping this has given you lots of reassurance. What a lovely lot of scan pictures! Such a cute little profile. Congratulations lovely x

Awe look how cute he is.

He is quite the double of our youngest son.
I have a scan photo of him at 22 weeks and it's amazing how much they look alike.

Wow look how big he is now :) so pleased the scan went well for you!! X

I know he has grown so much since the last scan.
I forgot u only get head shots from this stage onwards lol.
We didn't have to pay for the photos either hehe.

Not sure if I will get anymore pics now. They don't tend to give them at growth scans unfortunately.

Will hopefully be booking a 4D privet scan for 30 weeks.

@Suggerhoney im so so happy that baby boy is looking good! Hoping this has given you lots of reassurance. What a lovely lot of scan pictures! Such a cute little profile. Congratulations lovely x

Thanks so much hon. Its such a huge relief.
I can't believe how many photos we got. We didn't have to pay for them either hehe.
Feeling so excited now.

Forgot to add the scan pics of our youngest DS at 22 weeks.
So here he is is
Screenshot_20210512-194530_Facebook.jpg

And then this baby
20210512_181952.jpg

@Suggerhoney that’s amazing they gave you them for free. I’ve had a few scans that they snuck a few free ones in behind. Your boys profiles are very similar! I wonder if they will look alike when bubs is born. I’m so glad things went ok today! You deserve some positivity!

@Suggerhoney that’s amazing they gave you them for free. I’ve had a few scans that they snuck a few free ones in behind. Your boys profiles are very similar! I wonder if they will look alike when bubs is born. I’m so glad things went ok today! You deserve some positivity!

Thank you so so much hon. Yes it's definitely about time we got some nice news. It's sure been a long time coming .

This was our son when he was born and u can see he looks just he does in his scan pic. So I think this one is gonna be the same.
Screenshot_20210512-194700_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210512-194705_Facebook.jpg

Oh gosh all these scan pics are making me desperate for June and my scan lol!

today I have had zero nausea but the taste in my mouth has been really bothering me. First day with no nausea though so stoked! It’s 6pm now and It’s usually the worst in the evening so might be feeling queasy later but it’s ok so far.

I have had the most wicked headache today and was so tired. I woke in the night some time and noticed the headache and it hasn’t gone away all day. Dropped my big girls off at their classes and tried to convince my littlest to play independently so I could rest. Actually took my blood pressure because I never get headaches. The last time I had a headache was when I had Covid over a year ago... if it’s still here tomorrow I might need to get tested :(. I gave my MIL a non-masked hug on Sunday and she had just been immunized a few days prior so I wonder if she was shedding some virus. And my receptionist on Saturday had also had the vaccine the day before...

anyways no idea if there’s anything to that but I don’t ever get headaches. It’s been nice to have a day with no nausea even if the other things were bugging me. I’m sure it’s just time for me to move along from the first tri symptoms and hopefully there’s nothing wrong with baby (you know how you feel somethings wrong when you don’t feel like crap!?!). I wasn’t worrying at all until I just sat down and thought how I haven’t been even the slightest queasy today. Anyways May 31 is next midwife so I’ll hear the hb then if baby is ok!

@Suggerhoney what a little poppet! I see what you mean about his profile! Super sweet! Are you gonna go out and buy bubs something now you feel a bit more positive about things?

@Reiko_ctu awesome you had no nausea today! What a difference that makes! Totally feeling you on the taste in your mouth! I’m sure all is ok with baby I reckon it’s about time your nausea/sickness starts easing so I’m sure it’s just that. How’s you head?

My babes always look just like their ultrasounds too! Here is my first DS at his 20 week ultrasound and birth.

I haven’t seen this baby since 8 weeks so I am so excited to see it again next week. They change so fast in these early stages

B5C46A7B-35FD-48D1-BF54-6D8FEF956A8F.jpeg

My babes always look just like their ultrasounds too! Here is my first DS at his 20 week ultrasound and birth.

I haven’t seen this baby since 8 weeks so I am so excited to see it again next week. They change so fast in these early stages

View attachment 1098292
I only saw my bean at 9 weeks and it was a bit of a blob so looking forward to seeing their profile! We had an amazing profile shot with our first and just like yours she came out looking just like the sonogram lol!!

my headache has not gone away although it has lessened. And at bedtime I was really nauseated again. Feeling ok this morning but really unsure why I have this headache yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->