October/November Conkers 2021***

Feeling rotten today. Didnt sleep much last night with back pain. Woke up today feeling nauseous with loose bowel movements (sorry tmi). He feels so low today i can barely walk. Sorry for the rant just feeling crappy and wanted to get it off my chest

Does anyone know how long before I can do nighttime’s but myself? Like it’s killing me to depend on my DH for diaper changes and bringing me the baby to nurse.

Does anyone know how long before I can do nighttime’s but myself? Like it’s killing me to depend on my DH for diaper changes and bringing me the baby to nurse.

If you get the right pain killers you should be able to manage. I managed on my own the first night as dh wasn't allowed to stay. If you roll up a towel and press it against your stomach when moving that helps.

Feeling rotten today. Didnt sleep much last night with back pain. Woke up today feeling nauseous with loose bowel movements (sorry tmi). He feels so low today i can barely walk. Sorry for the rant just feeling crappy and wanted to get it off my chest

Rant away. Could be your body gearing up.

@sadeyedlady rant away lovely! The last few weeks are hard work! I felt my nausea came back in those last few weeks. All steps towards baby coming! Hopefully him being nice and low are all signs that it won’t be long.

@topazicatzbet well done Zac and Mumma!!! Always good to know that your milk is doing it’s job.

Today we went to my SIL and she took some pictures of all my monkeys and then newborn ones of Hudson. She did manage to get some lovely ones but not many different set ups as he was really resisting going to sleep! The little monkey!

@sadeyedlady let’s hope it’s your body getting ready.

i been having crappier than normal days myself. Also feeling extremely emotional. Yesterday all day I had this intense pressure on my bum that made me go several times a day, wasn’t loose though, woke up this morning it’s all gone. Baby was very active too yesterday. Woke up this morning and things feel normal again.

I’m feeling a bit rough, so hard doing newborn stuff with a c section vs vaginal delivery. It’s just tough having to stay in the hospital and needing help to do all the regular things. Had another blood transfusion because my hemoglobin was so low and I feel a lot better.

but it’s absolutely nothing compared to the difficulty of pregnancy, that’s just the hardest time of all. Would rather do this all over again than deal with pregnancy lol. Although the way it ended was shocking and not what I have wished!! I’m just a little let down my postpartum will be so different this time, normally I’m up and about the next week taking kids to activities, Baby In the carrier… Hopefully I can manage better because I can’t really do much right now. I mean I’m
Only 36 hrs post surgery so I hope it gets better lol!!

@sadeyedlady let’s hope it’s your body getting ready.

i been having crappier than normal days myself. Also feeling extremely emotional. Yesterday all day I had this intense pressure on my bum that made me go several times a day, wasn’t loose though, woke up this morning it’s all gone. Baby was very active too yesterday. Woke up this morning and things feel normal again.
Very soon sounds like.

If you get the right pain killers you should be able to manage. I managed on my own the first night as dh wasn't allowed to stay. If you roll up a towel and press it against your stomach when moving that helps.
Oh seriously? I can barely get out of bed, it takes me
Like 5 mins.

You’ll have him soon!! It’s really just so hard, you are almost there though. I totally understand.

I really miss my girls a lot and my home. Tomorrow morning I should be able to go home, hopefully the discharge doesn’t take too long.

If I’m being honest I’m over it. Officially more pregnant than I’ve ever been before @Reiko_ctu i hope you get to go home to your girls. How’s recovery today?

Oh seriously? I can barely get out of bed, it takes me
Like 5 mins.

Yes it was really difficult and he wanted to feed most of the night. I did have a mini melt down the next day cos I was tired and in pain and just wanted to get home. Once I was home I managed so much better. You can get things how you like them. I recommend lots of pillows. Day 6 today and I can move so much better. Hang in there.

Oh gosh @Reiko_ctu congratulations hon. She is beautiful. I'm so sorry it ended in a section and I really wish u a speedy recovery.
Sadly I have no advise regarding after care because I've never had a section b4. Just rest up and take all the pain meds u need.

@angie90
Thanks so much for sharing that hon makes me feel so much better.

@topazicatzbet
So good he is already near his birth weight that's awesome.

Sorry I've been MIA
I'm feeling a bit low at the moment. Harley has such bad colic and he screamed and screamed from 11pm untill gone 3am this morning.
I've cried so much today. I feel like a terrible mother and useless.
I've tried absolutely everything to sooth him abs nothing works. Feeding is a nightmare he just screams.

Yeah so feeling pretty crap tbh.
Kind of wishing the weeks away just so he has grown out of it.

We had him weighed and he's 9lb 15oz now at 7 weeks old.
Now worried he will start losing again bwcuasw getting food into him is such hard work.
I don't look forward to feeding at all and dread night times.

:cry:

@daniyaaq hoe are you doing lovely?

@Penguin20 are you on maternity leave yet??? If not you must be very close???

@sil your 3D scan was super cuties!

@Reiko_ctu did you manage to get home? How are you feeling?

@Suggerhoney how was last night? I’m sorry little man isn’t feeling it. Must be very hard at night to deal with an upset baby.

@topazicatzbet hows you doing lovely? How is your little guy already a week?

@angie90 how are things with you now hun? Hope things are much better?

@sadeyedlady how are you feeling?

Still here no baby. Today felt really unwell so didn’t do much by way of leaving my bed. Nausea is awful so having an early night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->