October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu with all the many scans I’ve had I haven’t asked them to reconfirm gender, a part of me is hoping I’ll give birth and it would be a girl

@daniyaaq not long till maternity leave then! Must feel strange leaving a job like a lawyer. How long have you planned to have off? Like @topazicatzbet said beware of nappy changes…. Hahaha! That can be fun!!!! Boys are lovely. My 3 are a complete mix! They are all so different. But then saying that my girls are so different to each other too!

@Mummy2Corban I’m always jealous of your bump, it’s perfect.. my stomach is hard at the top but feel all soft and squashy at the bottom lol.. can’t believe your 38 weeks though.. any day really if your not overdue again

@daniyaaq How exciting for maternity leave but can understand the nerves, I was the same with my first thought I would forget everything but once I was back in the office everything was just natural and slowly came back to me.

@Catmumof4 Glad the weight has improved and really hope the jaundice dos too

@topazicatzbet hahaha oh my this is going to be interesting

@Mummy2Corban I’ve got 6 months off. I’m going to continue doing my academic side job so hoping that will keep my knowledge sharp. I can’t imagine how it will feel getting back in the court room after being away for 6 months, that will be the interesting part.

@daniyaaq I love being a boy mom! My first two are boys. My second born son is actually my most calm, cuddly out of my 3 kids. He loves crafts, reading, and still will ALWAYS comes for a good snuggle and hug and kiss even though he's 6. He's really such a love. My daughter on the other hand is rough and tumble, loves playing out in the dirt and puddles, and terrorizes her brothers. She of course is also sweet and kind and caring and I love her to pieces, but she's more "tough" than my DS is. You really never know haha!

@Mummy2Corban your bump looks great!! It's always such a beautiful shape. 38 weeks - not long now!!!

@Catmumof4 so glad the weight is improving. I have been thinking of you and your daughter. I'm glad you are doing well - her photos are always just adorable.

@topazicatzbet your son looks adorable! He definitely looks like a little grown up guy :) Did he enjoy nursery?

Still nothing new here. 31 weeks tomorrow. I have a regular appointment tomorrow where they just do weight and urine check, and then next week I have my growth ultrasound. Here is my 31 week bump. I still feel so tiny compared to my past 3 babies.CDD99A53-FA57-41A7-A8A3-E63A8A125F43.jpeg

For reference, left is me this pregnancy 31 weeks. Right is me last pregnancy with my DD 31 weeks. I can’t believe I’m 31 weeks in both photos and can look so different

1009B968-F2EA-4A56-B4FC-1D4E01740F29.jpeg

For reference, left is me this pregnancy 31 weeks. Right is me last pregnancy with my DD 31 weeks. I can’t believe I’m 31 weeks in both photos and can look so different

View attachment 1102336

Wow that is a big difference. I wonder if they are laid differently which is adding to the difference.

@Suggerhoney @Catmumof4 spam us with baby pictures we don’t mind.

third trimester insomnia really kicking my butt. Been having very regular painful contractions all of yesterday and still going tonight. I planned to just wait it out till my 4pm appointment with OB, it’s 2am now and really wondering if I can make it.

Hay ladies.

Lovely bump @Mummy2Corban u look so lovely ure bump is perfect.
@sil crazy the difference in 2 different pregnancies. I was so much bigger this time around yet baby was smaller which was weird.

Sorry about the Insomnia and being sick @daniyaaq that's awful.
I had the insomnia but I was so lucky i wasn't sick at all during pregnancy. Only threw me guts up in labour lol.
I've never experienced really bad sickness in pregnancy. I did throw up with our 10 year old son but it wasn't constant.

@Catmumof4
That great she has already gained a oz hon. Harley was still losing at 5 and 6 days old so the fact she is already gaining is so good and she will keep gaining.
I need to read ure birth story by the sounds of it it was traumatic I am so sorry for that.
Will have a read in a mo.

So when i said I miss my bump I just meant the bump lol. I don't miss the aches and pains and I definitely don't miss that horrid acid reflux.
It's great now I can take and eat anything I want without worrying.

So the tiredness hit last night. I new it wud at some point but it hit with a bang.
I've been managing to stay up quite easily till 2-3am to and then after that feed I sleep and DH does the 6am and a few feeds after that so I can sleep.
Dh falls asleep early around 9 10pm and sleeps through untill harleys 6am feed.
But last night it hit 11pm and I was dog tired. Like fighting to keep my eyes open.
Why didn't I feel like that in pregnancy instead of the stupid insomnia grrrr.
Feel OK today tho.

Harlely was weighed again today and he's 7lb 2oz so still not his birth weight but close.
Thank fully he's been signed off too now so don't have to keep going back to that clinic huraay.

He's still in tiny baby and will be 3 weeks old on Sunday. Can't see him going in first size for at least another week or two.
So glad I got all that tiny baby stuff from the lady up the school now because it's getting so much use.

Even tho I've had plenty of practice with boys I've still been peed on I don't know how many times lol.
U have to change his nappy so fast b4 he gets u hahaha.

Here is my eldest dd with Harley last night 20210920_205642.jpg

Thanks ladies!

@sil wow! What a difference! Amazing how bumps can vary so much pregnancy to pregnancy! You look great! Hopefully baby girl is all good at your scan next week. Keep us updated.

@daniyaaq hopefully once back in the court room it will be like riding a horse? And you’ll just get right back into it! Hmmm how are the contractions now? Seems a long time to have painful ones???

@Suggerhoney he looks so dinky in that photo! Glad he is nearly back at his birth weight and that you don’t have to go back to clinic! Having a newborn is hard work and those long nights sure take it out of you! Sounds like you and DH have a good routine set up though.

and yes I agree that you and @Catmumof4 need to baby doll is with pictures!!!!

so my question to you ladies is how do you feel on the run up to labour/delivery? Do you get nervous? Calm?

Thanks ladies!

@sil wow! What a difference! Amazing how bumps can vary so much pregnancy to pregnancy! You look great! Hopefully baby girl is all good at your scan next week. Keep us updated.

@daniyaaq hopefully once back in the court room it will be like riding a horse? And you’ll just get right back into it! Hmmm how are the contractions now? Seems a long time to have painful ones???

@Suggerhoney he looks so dinky in that photo! Glad he is nearly back at his birth weight and that you don’t have to go back to clinic! Having a newborn is hard work and those long nights sure take it out of you! Sounds like you and DH have a good routine set up though.

and yes I agree that you and @Catmumof4 need to baby doll is with pictures!!!!

so my question to you ladies is how do you feel on the run up to labour/delivery? Do you get nervous? Calm?

He is so dinky hon. Its so strange because Tommy looks huge now compared to H. He seemed little b4 I had Harley and now he just seems like a propper little boy.
It's his 2nd birthday on Thursday.
I'm so glad we don't have to go to that clinic anymore it was such a pain with the sleepless nights and having to get ready and get In the car and then with the school run as well its like we had no time. It's just go go go.
I like it best when I can just sit at home and watch TV and cuddle Harley and play with Tommy.

I was actually excited hon. I was very excited and didn't get nervous.
I was hoping it was gonna go as good as it did with Tommy but as soon as they put that pessery in and the hyper stimulation started and then I worried.
But that wasn't supposed to happen.

I know one thing if we get blessed again with another one I will probably be nervous b4 the birth but only because of that hyper stimulation. I wud definitely be scared to have the pessery again.

@Suggerhoney oooo it makes me so sad when the baby isn’t the baby anymore and they seem so very grown up over night. I keep snuggling Huxley as I know when baby comes he is going to seem so big!

I usually have a really horrible feeling leading up to labour. Even though I’ve no real reason to be worried?! I’m a little nervous about labour this time round but not the usual terror that I feel on the lead up. I’m super excited about meeting this little boy. Just wondered how everyone else feels about it?!

I’m trying to remain positive and think positive things! I want to take this all in seeing as it really is the last!

Had my appointment, regular OB wasn’t there and a locum attended me. Not sure if he was just still settling or what but he seemed rather clueless. I have taken the liberty to book myself another appointment because I’m not satisfied with him.

Baby not grown much at all in the 3 weeks, I’m talking only difference of 3mm. Dropped to 20th percentile and estimated to be 1.9kg so about 4lb. Scan shows liquid is decreasing, but still within normal range.

the one thing he did confirm after much prompting was induction between 37&38 weeks.

Last edited:
@sil Your bump this time round was how I looked my first time round with DD, had to have 3 growth scans but all was ok, can’t believe how different they are but shows you every pregnancy can be different

@daniyaaq sorry the appointment didn’t go as well as you hoped, fingers crossed baby start gaining more weight

@Suggerhoney look how small he is, soo cute

@Mummy2Corban with my DD I was actually excited for labour as never experienced it so loved the build up but soon as my waters went and we went to hospital the nerves kicked in and soon as I was in active labour I was just a mess as it hurt so much, I really wanted to be a calm one but definitely wasn’t, I didn’t even think not anything that could go wrong but this time round I keep thinking something going to go wrong and he’s going to get stuck or I will be rushed for a c-section, I think as everything went so textbook last time I’m like due a bad experience if that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->