October/November Conkers 2021***

Hey all:! Been missing coming on here but time has hit fast forward and I never get to have the spare time. Iv updated on fb but for those that aren't on there: Sophia got the all clear for jaundice, she has put weight on so they are happy with that. We have an appointment this afternoon so I can get my dressing off and fifi 're weighed. She is such a calm girl, she has never cried though which is a little scary at times lol

Your all looking great and I'm stalking when I can for more babies. Feel free to add me on Facebook if u haven't already xx

Snapchat-524825700.jpg

@daniyaaq how are the contractions today? They must be pretty uncomfortable to keep you awake???

@Reiko_ctu i guess your right! If your pregnancies are horrible then getting baby out stops that!

@playgirl666 hope all is well with your scan

@playgirl666 thats amazing news that he has put on weight! So do you go in next Thursday for induction? I’d you say it’s your little girls birthday soon??

My little girls birthday is on Wednesday! Yep gotta go next Thursday, but I have to have a covid test first, they did say how low his head is he looks ready to come any day now, so I might not make induction x

Hey all, just managing with these contractions. My usual OB actually gave me a call today. Talked through my results and plans which was fantastic, clarified when to get next scan and confirmed will definitely induce. For now gotta do my best to keep Bub in. If I was to go into labour I would need to be flown to the city before birth or risk being separated from baby, our local hospital wouldn’t be able to handle premie

Hey all, just managing with these contractions. My usual OB actually gave me a call today. Talked through my results and plans which was fantastic, clarified when to get next scan and confirmed will definitely induce. For now gotta do my best to keep Bub in. If I was to go into labour I would need to be flown to the city before birth or risk being separated from baby, our local hospital wouldn’t be able to handle premie

Really glad your OB contacted you. Fx baby stays put that bit longer.

It must be a great relief to know you have a plan. Did they mention a date for induction?

@Catmumof4 so good to hear from you, glad all ok.. she is so cute

@daniyaaq Sorry about the contractions, hopefully baby stays put for a little longer

@playgirl666 ahh how exciting only a week to go

AFM - nothing new really.. 43 days till maternity leave starts.. not that I’m counting haha

@daniyaaq thats great you got to speak to your actual OB. Hopefully bubs stays put over the next few weeks so you don’t have to worry about early delivery.

Managed to get my bails and toenails done today so feeling ready to have baby now haha not been on here much as the HG has been just awful I can’t seem to function at all but so far today has been a good day! Just 8 days to go eeekkkkk

@Weemcb26 Glad you’ve had a good day lovely! And so lovely that you’ve had your nails and toes done too! 8 days!!!! Oh my!!! How exciting!

another few babies on the way! Eek!

Hey all eeekkk more babies!! Can't wait to see them all!!!

I had midwife appointment today to have my dressing off and then weighed Sophia and she has lost weight again :cry: she's lost 60g in 2 days so they are getting worried she is now 7lb exactly and she was 7lb 11 when born. We have 48 hrs at home to try gain the weight xx

I tried to add u @Catmumof4 but ure account is privet.
I'm sure she will start gaining hon. I think its normol to lose a bit of weight.
Harley was 7lb 3 and dropped to 6lb 5 so he lost nearly a whole lb.
It may just mean u have to go and get her weighed and feed every 3 hours like we had to.
He's 7lb 2oz now and nearly 3 weeks old.
But finally been signed off.

We need to get him registered still and then can register him at the doctors.

Can't believe there will be more babies soon eeeek

Sorry I don't come on as much either ladies.
I'm just so tired.
The sleepless nights is hard but I wudnt change it and I know its just temporary.

@Suggerhoney @Catmumof4 don’t worry ladies we all know how difficult those first few weeks or even months can be,

@Weemcb26 oh baby is coming soon!!! How exciting, I’m going to live vicariously through you, I’m so over sickness but have a few more weeks to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->