October/November Conkers 2021***

@sadeyedlady ah that’s sucky if sex is the reason you keep getting these tightenings! I guess if sex brings it on again you know that’s definitely it. But if your worried then maybe just calling for reassurance?!

@Penguin20 yay for 30 weeks! I’d say defo start thinking about getting bits you need. I had planned on leaving it till 36 weeks one everyone had gone back to school but I saw a few bits and bobs early on at bargain prices. Since everyone has been back at school I’ve felt so tired and achy that I’m glad I got most Bits already!

@Mummy2Corban Thanks. Pains have eased off a bit but tightenings still there. Devestated we have to give up sex but it really isn't worth the worry it causes. Feel so sorry for OH aswell. Cant believe you're so close to the finish line!

@sadeyedlady thats a tough one! But if it causes worry every time then it’s not worth it so much. Pretty annoying though!

2 weeks to go tomorrow! It’s insane I’ll soon be counting down in single digits!

Can't wait for more babies to be born eeek.

I'm actually really missing my bump. It hits me the most when I'm getting dressed and I see all my maternity stuff then look down and no bump.

I mean don't get me wrong it's great now he's here and I'm loving all the newborn cuddles but I feel like time is going so fast and b4 I know know he won't be a newborn anymore.

Definitely definitely gonna try for one more.
Just not sure when.
Ideally I want to enjoy Harley for as long as possible first.
But unfortunately my age is so against me.
42 on 17th December and then 43 the following December.
Wud love to hold off untill 43 but getting worried it won't happen because I will be too old.

I hate getting old:-(

@Mummy2Corban Thanks. Pains have eased off a bit but tightenings still there. Devestated we have to give up sex but it really isn't worth the worry it causes. Feel so sorry for OH aswell. Cant believe you're so close to the finish line!
Ugh last night after dtd I felt awful literally all night. Not too many contractions but just so restless and super sore vag. If I were you I’d start up again in a few weeks because by then baby will be ready to come!! I’ve honestly never had problems with sex in any of my other pregnancies but this one it’s making me feel awful. Don’t know what it is!!

Can't wait for more babies to be born eeek.

I'm actually really missing my bump. It hits me the most when I'm getting dressed and I see all my maternity stuff then look down and no bump.

I mean don't get me wrong it's great now he's here and I'm loving all the newborn cuddles but I feel like time is going so fast and b4 I know know he won't be a newborn anymore.

Definitely definitely gonna try for one more.
Just not sure when.
Ideally I want to enjoy Harley for as long as possible first.
But unfortunately my age is so against me.
42 on 17th December and then 43 the following December.
Wud love to hold off untill 43 but getting worried it won't happen because I will be too old.

I hate getting old:-(
Oh my gosh I can’t wait to get rid of this bump… I’m so uncomfortable!! I do remember with one of my pregnancies, I think it was DD2, crying after she was born wishing she was back inside. But I don’t think I’ll have tears after this one. This has been the slowest most painful pregnancy ever and I’ll be glad to be done XD lol!!

@sadeyedlady thats a tough one! But if it causes worry every time then it’s not worth it so much. Pretty annoying though!

2 weeks to go tomorrow! It’s insane I’ll soon be counting down in single digits!
Ahh that’s sooo crazy!! It’s nice to be in the full term zone so you at least know baby is healthy whenever they decide to arrive! You’re doing so great and not long now xx

@Suggerhoney oh my I can’t imagine missing pregnancy and a bump.

@sadeyedlady you are not alone sex gives me really bad contractions that lasts hours. Good for when it’s go time I guess but sucks in between.

got a scan in an hour. But feeling miserable today, was sick and vomiting all night and this morning still struggling to eat or drinking.

@Suggerhoney oh my I can’t imagine missing pregnancy and a bump.

@sadeyedlady you are not alone sex gives me really bad contractions that lasts hours. Good for when it’s go time I guess but sucks in between.

got a scan in an hour. But feeling miserable today, was sick and vomiting all night and this morning still struggling to eat or drinking.
Do you have to wait for results of the scan or did they tell you how he’s growing?

Do you have to wait for results of the scan or did they tell you how he’s growing?
I have to wait for results. Got the same tech as last time, not chatty. He said baby grown a little bit. The measurements I saw myself were quite small but growth non the less.

will see OB Wednesday.

Hey everyone sorry for disappearing on you! I just posted my birth story in the birth announcements section. Sophia is doing well-ish will let that post explain.
Stupid spd is still hurting bad.

I am so not missing my bump and am glad iv been sterilised lol!!

Can't wait to see who is next to have Baby!! X

Hey everyone sorry for disappearing on you! I just posted my birth story in the birth announcements section. Sophia is doing well-ish will let that post explain.
Stupid spd is still hurting bad.

I am so not missing my bump and am glad iv been sterilised lol!!

Can't wait to see who is next to have Baby!! X
Oh my just read your story, how terrifying, I’m so glad you all doing fine. It’s really making me cautious of Bub reduced movement, have to remember to keep going.

@Reiko_ctu i feel you on the sore bits! I feel sore and swollen! Ouch!! No contractions from me though.

@daniyaaq so sorry you’ve had a rough night. It’s a shame they don’t share results straight away! Main thing he has grown!

@Suggerhoney i end up missing my bump but I don’t miss the nights of being uncomfortable! It’s the best feeling after baby getting into bed and actually being able to move freely! I hate that newborns get big so quick!

@Catmumof4 oh my! What a story!!!!!! So so scary for you! Big hugs for what you went for. Hopefully she will have put on some weight xx

I’m still undecided about this, what do you guys think worth seeing midwife tomorrow then OB Wednesday?

i dont even know why I’m having a hard time deciding

@Mummy2Corban i definitely think that’s the best idea to start getting some stuff now, as my ribs already feel bruised from where he keeps snuggling in,

@sadeyedlady sorry about the sex situation, I know it sucks to give it up but better than worrying every time with the contractions, my first pregnancy I couldn’t leave my partner alone where as this pregnancy I’m much more bigger and more tired and it takes more effort which is annoying lol

@Catmumof4 wow what a scary situation to be in with your birth story, hope you guys are doing much better now and hopefully the SPD will bugger off

@topazicatzbet aww looks at him, hope he has a great day

pregnancy insomnia at it worse last night, up every hour then by 2/3 was just laying there for ages.. luckily tiredness not hit me yet but dreading when it does.. just ache loads today

@Penguin20 ooo the rib pain! I feel you! Insomnia sucks! Wish I had an answer but nothing works does it…. Just seems part and parcel of the third tri.

I just made up the baby chair/napper thing for baby. I know I keep saying it but I can’t believe I’m here! I’m so excited about meeting this boy! Even my usual terror of labour hasn’t crept in yet…. I have an odd moment of “oh shit labour hurts” but I haven’t yet had my usual feeling sick about it all. Dunno why I’m feeling more relaxed this time?

@Penguin20 ooo the rib pain! I feel you! Insomnia sucks! Wish I had an answer but nothing works does it…. Just seems part and parcel of the third tri.

I just made up the baby chair/napper thing for baby. I know I keep saying it but I can’t believe I’m here! I’m so excited about meeting this boy! Even my usual terror of labour hasn’t crept in yet…. I have an odd moment of “oh shit labour hurts” but I haven’t yet had my usual feeling sick about it all. Dunno why I’m feeling more relaxed this time?

The rib pain is awful, I had it really bad in the last couple weeks with my first that it felt like I been hit with a bat and was bruised, not that I actually knows what that feels like but it was so bruised, this time round he’s been on my bladder majority so been painful down there but he’s moving his way up to make sure my ribs don’t feel left out.

I’m so excited for you, can’t wait to see pictures and hear the birth story.. hopefully not to much longer but long enough so your partner can relax and not worry about work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->