October/November Conkers 2021***

Passed my GTT, I don’t think I had any doubts but atleast that’s one thing off my list. My butt hurts so much today, it’s strange. According to Australian standards I’ll be in third trimester when I hit 27weeks.

@daniyaaq yay to passing! Like you say it’s one of the things on your list! Well to be honest I always though third tri was 27 weeks! So I say go with what you know and your nearly 3rd tri!!!

I think baby has moved further down, I got a sharp pain down there then (sorry for tmi) when I went to the loo I had a glob of jelly cm, hope he don't move much more down and he stays put! X

Update on today ctg was fine again only this time he wasn’t moving much on ctg ither I’m starting to get really worried now. Iv to go back tomoz again and they are bringing my consultant appt forward from 32 weeks will find out when tomoz xx

Definitely a TMI question. Everytime we have sex my labia/vulva feels like it's been punched. Its that bad I cant stand for more than 5 minutes and the pain lasts for hours. Please tell me this is normal and someone else is going through the same horrors!

I need to catch up on the thread.

But just jumping In quickly to say growth scan went well.
Baby is head down and low and he is 4lb 15oz and on 76th centile.

Tommy was 6lb 13 at this stage and on the 98th centile.

Been told if induction is 37 weeks he will be 6 and a half to 7lbs or maybe a tiny bit over.

Do I trust it NOPE I feel huge heavy and uncomfortable.
Consultant tomorrow and FX for weeo 37.

Will catch up a bit later ladies been so busy as usual haha.

@sadeyedlady
Mine gets like that but it's the pubic bone that's hurting. Feeling like someone has kicked me in the Vjj..
It's SPD.
Thankfully I don't have it as bad this time as I did with the others.

Feeling so heavy today and so much pressure way down low and sharp pains. Also lower back is so sore..

Consultant Tomorrow and I'm so nervous. So scared he will say no to 37 weeks and push me to 38.

I really hope he agrees and gives me a date.
Will get a bump photo tomorrow. I think its dropped again..
Wondering if he is engaging..

The tech doing my scan said something a bit odd.

When I told him I hadn't packed my hospital yet he said I should get them packed.

I said to him that I never go into labour on my own early.
If I go labour on my own I always get to 40 weeks or over and the only times I have had early ones was because I was induced..
He said there's a first time for everything and some babies just want to come early and take us by surprise.

Was he implying that I may have baby early.
Cud he tell by a scan.

Tbh I really can't see baby coming b4 induction and I bet I will need the passery.

I just can't see myself going into labour naturally at all..

I really think he will be 8lbs or over too.
Just a gut feeling.

Literally had a breakdown tonight :( don't no what's wrong with me, I feel so down :( x

Ah I’m loving the love for bump!!! My MIL commented this morning on the size of bump saying it was very big but being no.6 it’s probably just falling out and also she thinks it’s going to be big. All my babies have been 8lbs so more than likely this one will be too!

@Suggerhoney is it your growth scan today?!

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling today?

@playgirl666 not long to wait to find out a date!!!!

@Weemcb26 i know baby isn’t in a great position but what a scan picture!! That can’t be the most comfy position surely!!!!! Hopefully seeing as you’ve a while left he will turn himself
I think you are absolutely looking just right for 31 weeks! I will be a teensy bit smaller at 27 and feeling happy with the size! We'll see what i'm measuring at next midwife tho.

Literally had a breakdown tonight :( don't no what's wrong with me, I feel so down :( x
I feel very down as well. I don't know if your blood sugars are stressing you out, managing mine is an all consuming task, plus the fatigue I feel I am having zero of the positive things about pregnancy at all. I am just tired and nauseated all the time and feel really sorry for myself. It's probably bit of depression for us both hun xx

Definitely a TMI question. Everytime we have sex my labia/vulva feels like it's been punched. Its that bad I cant stand for more than 5 minutes and the pain lasts for hours. Please tell me this is normal and someone else is going through the same horrors!
Yeah honestly getting aroused does not do pleasant things for my vulva lately either. It's the extra pressure on the pelvic floor plus extra blood flow... much different experience than my previous pregnant sex life. Use an ice pack afterwards, or do other things! But I like to keep intercourse going up until birth because it'll be a while afterwards of just "other things" lol...

@sadeyedlady
Mine gets like that but it's the pubic bone that's hurting. Feeling like someone has kicked me in the Vjj..
It's SPD.
Thankfully I don't have it as bad this time as I did with the others.

Feeling so heavy today and so much pressure way down low and sharp pains. Also lower back is so sore..

Consultant Tomorrow and I'm so nervous. So scared he will say no to 37 weeks and push me to 38.

I really hope he agrees and gives me a date.
Will get a bump photo tomorrow. I think its dropped again..
Wondering if he is engaging..

The tech doing my scan said something a bit odd.

When I told him I hadn't packed my hospital yet he said I should get them packed.

I said to him that I never go into labour on my own early.
If I go labour on my own I always get to 40 weeks or over and the only times I have had early ones was because I was induced..
He said there's a first time for everything and some babies just want to come early and take us by surprise.

Was he implying that I may have baby early.
Cud he tell by a scan.

Tbh I really can't see baby coming b4 induction and I bet I will need the passery.

I just can't see myself going into labour naturally at all..

I really think he will be 8lbs or over too.
Just a gut feeling.
He might see your cervix shortening? But honestly nothing can tell when labour will start. And he should be trained not to make comments that women will read into so likely it meant nothing... but you should still pack your hospital bag at your stage XD

Me too mine was over pain, could it be hormones or something more specific? Hope your feeling better now xx

@Reiko_ctu I'm sorry to hear your feeling down too! I can't remember the last time me and oh :sex: it just hurts too much!

@Mummy2Corban Thanks for asking after me hunny truth be told I'm in a bit of a dark place. Baby is under my ribs and in my privates constantly, her movements have slowed down but still getting some. I struggle to breathe if I move and starting to feel like a prisoner in my own skin!! Had a break down this evening over the pain and my lovely man helped me through it! I really don't know how I can do a min of 7 weeks more unless something gives! Xx

Me too mine was over pain, could it be hormones or something more specific? Hope your feeling better now xx

@Reiko_ctu I'm sorry to hear your feeling down too! I can't remember the last time me and oh :sex: it just hurts too much!

@Mummy2Corban Thanks for asking after me hunny truth be told I'm in a bit of a dark place. Baby is under my ribs and in my privates constantly, her movements have slowed down but still getting some. I struggle to breathe if I move and starting to feel like a prisoner in my own skin!! Had a break down this evening over the pain and my lovely man helped me through it! I really don't know how I can do a min of 7 weeks more unless something gives! Xx
Yes I’ve got at least 10 more weeks but likely 12 and I can’t imagine every day being like this and me not breaking down. Hopefully there are some good days in there to keep us going. At least I know I absolutely cannot be pregnant again after this one is done.

@playgirl666 you are not alone. Woke up feeling emotional this morning. Hormones.

I’m just so over managing things.

Feel quite sick today, but I did start new iron tablets yesterday they are quite strong 325mg per tablet gotta take 2 a day, wondering if that's causing me to feel sick x

Thought I'd post a bump shot seen as our holiday cottage has a good mirror for it.
Looking forward to getting home now so I can relax in my own home. My mother in law is starting to annoy me.

20210804_090319.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->