October/November Conkers 2021***

My arm is still sore to touch! Haven't bruised this bad in a long time, I don't no if really low iron could have something to do with it? They said I'm severely anemic, hope everyone else is OK x

Screenshot_20210802-121959_Gallery.jpg

Babies heart rate up in the 170s but they didn’t seem over concerned just that it was on higher end of normal ‍♀️ Now to wait about till 2pm xx

@angie90 what a beautiful nursery! I’ve been stalking a few of those bits on H&M! This little monkey will go in with his brothers so he won’t have his own room. I can take a picture soon if the boys room though.

@Weemcb26 i guess if they aren’t concerned then hopefully all is ok? Keep us updated on your next appointment. Hopefully the wait isn’t to bad!

@playgirl666 your poor arm! When the dr done that to my arm I was super anemic too so maybe it is worse because of that?!

Baby is all good except my placenta is now covering the full length of my bump at the front and he’s so breach that his feet are above his head . That combined is apparently why Iv not been feeling him as much xx

Wow so many updates!!

@Mummy2Corban loved spirit and my 2 year old got really upset when the bad guy got spirits family she kept shouting oh no my beautiful horses and run my spirit. She didn't get that u have to be quiet ](*,)
Your bump is so beautiful. Serious bump envy here lol!!

@Weemcb26 Sorry you was worried about baby but glad you was called in early to see. Did they take any measurements?

@Reiko_ctu glad the holiday is going well minus the pain and poorly child. One of mine allways comes down with something it's so frustrating!

@angie90 Your nursery is soooo stunning!

SO I think iv had a growth spurt I'm now feeling baby under my ribs and in my privates :oops: at the same time! I'm in agony my partner put his hand on my hip yesterday and said holy crap they have widened... I'm glad he noticed but I could have slapped him lol :roll:
Iv got a crazy busy month with appointments this month and I'm really glad if I'm honest! Noticed yesterday chances are I'm going to be having baby next month!! I'm both very excited for it to be over and terrified of the operation lol :muaha:

@Catmumof4 yeah hun he’s sitting at 2lb 14oz at 28+1 so on the heavier side of normal. Cacking it now that he will end up huge xx

@Weemcb26 thanks lovely. Did they say he could change position seeing as your 28 weeks? Will they scan you more knowing he is breech? Hopefully he won’t end up to big!!!!

@Catmumof4 got to love a bump hey! Thank you! Ah bless her sounds like she really got into the film! Amazing that she sat through it!!! Oooo not fun when baby feels like it’s everywhere! Hahaha! Isn’t it just crazy thinking that baby could be here next month!

I forgot to say but my consultant said she's gonna book my induction when I go in at 34 weeks :) x

@Mummy2Corban the consultant said she wasn’t overly concerned as he has plenty time to move round, I’m more concerned about his hips now as can’t be good in that position ‍♀️ Il attach a photo of scan, that’s his knees in front of his face

6EFF713F-F7F1-4539-8D90-F1AB0280621C.jpeg

Sorry also meant to add I have a growth scan anyway at 32 weeks via my own consultant so hopefully know more then. I don’t imagine they would try to turn him due to where placenta is so looks like it would be a section which is so far from what I want it scares me so hopefully he moves xx

@Mummy2Corban
Ure bump is so lush. U have over taken me now I think. I'm a little smaller than you.
I love how it's so out front.

@playgirl666
So u will get ure date soon hon. I really hope i get mine but I've a feeling I will have to wait until 36 weeks :hissy:

Sorry also meant to add I have a growth scan anyway at 32 weeks via my own consultant so hopefully know more then. I don’t imagine they would try to turn him due to where placenta is so looks like it would be a section which is so far from what I want it scares me so hopefully he moves xx

I felt like that with ds3 when he ended up transverse but the section was great and I felt so well after it so please don't worry too much if that ends up being the only option.

Omg seriously @sadeyedlady what is a pork pie hat?! I had to change my ticker because that one had some really weird bits!

@Mummy2Corban yh I think we will take her to see the paw patrol one aswell but anything else and she would never have stayed still! Lol

@Weemcb26 That's about the same as what my little one weighed but the scans can be really off with weight! Can't believe the knees in front! It's insane!

@playgirl666 I'm so jealous lol!! I have consultant Mon coming but not sure if she will give me a date as it isn't my proper consultant

As for me my appetite is non existent bit worried baby isn't getting the right nutrients, the spd is really awful this evening bought me to tears! I tried napping earlier cos I haven't been sleeping well and restless legs bloody kicked in! Spd sciatica and fibromyalgia then add in restless legs and it was hell!! Also the constant need to per is driving me insane!!

Ah I’m loving the love for bump!!! My MIL commented this morning on the size of bump saying it was very big but being no.6 it’s probably just falling out and also she thinks it’s going to be big. All my babies have been 8lbs so more than likely this one will be too!

@Suggerhoney is it your growth scan today?!

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling today?

@playgirl666 not long to wait to find out a date!!!!

@Weemcb26 i know baby isn’t in a great position but what a scan picture!! That can’t be the most comfy position surely!!!!! Hopefully seeing as you’ve a while left he will turn himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->