October/November Conkers 2021***

Trace seems to be ok, he’s lying straight across my belly so not head or bum down little bugger and he’s been moving on trace I just can’t feel it which I’m assuming is down to anterior placenta. Bp was 127/74 anyone know if that’s high I’m normally 112 over something! Just to wait on a doc seeing me now before I can go home xx

Trace seems to be ok, he’s lying straight across my belly so not head or bum down little bugger and he’s been moving on trace I just can’t feel it which I’m assuming is down to anterior placenta. Bp was 127/74 anyone know if that’s high I’m normally 112 over something! Just to wait on a doc seeing me now before I can go home xx

That BP is absolutely fine hun. Stupid anterior placentas. I hate it as I can never tell his position and I think that's the reason my little man often goes quiet. Glad everything looks good.

Last edited:
That’s me home but to go back up tomoz morning for repeat ctg then a scan on Tuesday xx

@Catmumof4 and @daniyaaq did your girls enjoy spirit? My girls liked it a while back and I didn’t mind watching it but they don’t watch it anymore!

@Suggerhoney 32 weeks! How is it possible to be this close. It feels like time is flying but also dragging at the same time. Yay for a bit of nesting! I’m a bit of a nester! I’m glad I painted all of upstairs and sorted through most things at that point so it will most probably be the kitchen that gets a good clean/sort out! Haha! Sorry your suffering with reflux! Hopefully the dr will prescribe you what the other girls suggested.

@topazicatzbet wow! That’s a long old drive. How’s your little man?

@Weemcb26 happy third tri! Sorry you had a worry about baby being quiet but at least you e both been checked out! Always such a worry. I’ve an anterior placenta and I do feel baby move regularly but I’ve no idea where he is!!!!! Hopefully all is ok with your scan Tuesday!

@ciz I’m glad your little guys has had an official diagnosis. Hopefully will make things easier moving on?? Hopefully your not as hungry as not as much room and not the other! I’m a bit OCD about cleaning so when I’m fully nesting I’m a nightmare.

@angie90 what a beautiful little face! What’s your nursery like? Please share some pictures! Super exciting!

@daniyaaq I’m really struggling with sleep too. I’m super tired and get a short amount of sleep then I’m just awake! Then it’s nearly time to get up I’m wanted to sleep again! Also struggling bad during the day! I’m hoping it’s not my iron levels as I’ve been so good with taking liquid iron!

@Reiko_ctu sorry your suffering with nausea still. I’ve started getting noughts of it too. Did you get any further with the girls school cupboard?

I got a few more bits for baby boy yesterday! Just need a warm hat then I think I’ll just wait until his here and go shopping at some point then. I’ve got a drawer in our room for baby so I’ve been chucking it all in there but will need a sort out soon. I can’t wait to start getting it all sorted and busting the crib out etc! Super exciting!!!!!!!
What appointments do you all have this week? Another boring week for me but I do need to book my whooping cough jab for when DH has time off!

@ciz @angie90 so glad to hear from you and glad all is going well

@Mummy2Corban i definitely think mine is iron related, I struggle throughout the day and even when I try to nap that’s a struggle too. The girls loved the movie, I did too if I’m being honest. I also think given the months and year we’ve had being at the cinema was amazing for them.

Yay, I'm joining you ladies in 3rd tri today.

Ds3 is a bit under the weather running a temp. Not what you want while on hol. We went to the beach yesterday and he had a little play but wasn't his happy self.
At least one of my 3 always gets sick on holiday. Every time.

@Mummy2Corban so lovely you got something new for baby!! I’m toying with buying something but really need to sort out what I have already. I did finish organizing the cupboard though! So next it’s the playroom and the newborn clothes.

@daniyaaq im struggling during the day too. As soon as I sit down I’m fighting falling asleep. Mine could be iron but I’d like to think because I’ve been taking liquid iron everyday it wouldn’t be that!!!! I have the midwife next week so will get my blood results. Glad you all enjoyed the cinema! It’s amazing how the little things are so good to do again!

@Reiko_ctu the teeny clothes make me feel so gooey! Lots of sorting out for you! Won’t be long till your going through little clothes!

@daniyaaq im struggling during the day too. As soon as I sit down I’m fighting falling asleep. Mine could be iron but I’d like to think because I’ve been taking liquid iron everyday it wouldn’t be that!!!! I have the midwife next week so will get my blood results. Glad you all enjoyed the cinema! It’s amazing how the little things are so good to do again!

@Reiko_ctu the teeny clothes make me feel so gooey! Lots of sorting out for you! Won’t be long till your going through little clothes!

it so may be. I’m taking liquid iron too and honestly it seems to not be doing a whole lot for me.

At least one of my 3 always gets sick on holiday. Every time.

Thankfully he seems fine now not sure what caused the temp but he is back to his happy self now.

It's lovely being away on holiday but I'm blooming aching. All the driving and walking is killing my hips, back and bump. We are going to the zoo today but looking forward to a chill out day tom

@ciz so glad to see u back hon.
Yes I'm nesting like crazy too. It started a few weeks ago but on Saturday I cleaned all my kitchen cupboards out and re arranged and organised them all which is crazy nesting haha.

Just need to pack my hospital bags now.

@Weemcb26
So glad all is ok and yay for 3rd tri.

Gosh ladies that have anterior placenta. I had anterior with my last 2 but with this one I have a prosteria placenta.
I didn't feel movements untill 19 weeks which was odd considering my placenta is at the back but oh my gosh.
I almost wish now I had a anterior placenta again because I totally forgot how fierce these movements become when ure very heavily pregnant.
It actually is painful sometimes. Esp when he stretches. It also wakes me up and prevents me from sleeping because its just so strong.

He sticks his butt out alot but also get alot of knees or elbows. And feet.
Sometimes it feels like he's bucking like a little rabbit and I'm like what the heck are u doing in there haha.

I feel so big now ladies. I will get another bump shot probably Tomorrow because I have a growth scan.

But I've a feeling this baby will be big and over 8lbs. My DH does not think so but I do.
His movements are crazy strong.

He was 3lb 8oz at my 30 week scan.
At this stage now he should be around 4lb 6oz but I think he will be bigger.

I know the scans are out but I've just a feeling I'm having a big baby.
Bit scared tbh

@angie90
So good to see u back as well hon. Lovely scan photo. We had a 4D scan last week and there so amazing.
This baby looks exactly the same as his 2 year old brother. Like spitting image.
The tech was the manager and she cudnt see any signs of downs so I'm feeling so much better now.
But it's been such a worry up until that point. I'm so glad I booked it now because it has definitely made me feel so much more positive.

Here’s the nursery! Keep going in and thinking will have a little one in here soon!!

Anyone else finished a nursery? I didn’t really do this last time as known it won’t be used for ages but think I needed something focus on and cheer myself up a bit!

FF369F9E-64BC-4B9A-8431-955E46240B51.jpeg

@angie90
So good to see u back as well hon. Lovely scan photo. We had a 4D scan last week and there so amazing.
This baby looks exactly the same as his 2 year old brother. Like spitting image.
The tech was the manager and she cudnt see any signs of downs so I'm feeling so much better now.
But it's been such a worry up until that point. I'm so glad I booked it now because it has definitely made me feel so much more positive.

Thanks Suggar! Awww I’m glad it’s reassured you! It’s amazing what scans can do these days! And hopefully will allow you to enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy more! Can’t believe how fast it’s going now! I’ve got 8 more weeks of work snd 9 till baby! Feeling I should have taken more time off haha!!

Bit of a update got a phone call to go for scan today instead of tomoz so ctg at 11:30 and scan at 2:10 il be hanging around this hospital like a loose end for ages in between as no point leaving to come back as parking is a nightmare here xx

Bit of a update got a phone call to go for scan today instead of tomoz so ctg at 11:30 and scan at 2:10 il be hanging around this hospital like a loose end for ages in between as no point leaving to come back as parking is a nightmare here xx
Fair point, it’s amazing that parking at hospital would be so difficult. glad you getting checked earlier though.

@angie90 it’s so hard figuring out how much time to take off. I’ve got 9 weeks left and a part of me does feel a little guilty for being so early but I honestly can’t imagine working past 35 weeks.

@angie90
Awww hon that nursery is absolutely stunning.
I absolutely love it.
Thank you. It's such a shame my whole pregnancy has been tarred with anxiety. I feel like all I've done is worry.
Still I guess it's nice to have the last few weeks feeling so much better. Wud of been nice for the Harmony test to of worked tho then I wid of enjoyed my pregnancy.
This is probably the very last time I will be pregnant. I'm 42 in December so I can't see that being any more after this..
Does feel sad tbh.
Don't like getting older at all.

@Weemcb26
That's great there getting u In today instead.
Hope it all goes well.
I have a growth scan tomorrow morning and consultant on Wednesday morning.

I agree about parking at the hospital it's a absolute nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->