October/ November Conkers 2021

@Tasha36089 just caught on this thread. Sorry to hear your experiencing a bleed. I’m keeping everything crossed it doesn’t mean a loss. My mum had bleeds with her pregnancies or first 4 months.

Oh Tash I'm breaking my heart here.
I just hate that ure going through this it's horrible.
And to hear ure mum has covid to just horrible.
I'm still hoping and praying this is not a loss[-o<

@ciz
Hi hon congratulations.
I haven't been in the March testing group for a few days but I'm totally going there now to check out ure tests hon.

Massive Massive congratulations so happy for you.

Reactions: ciz
If it was just the bleeding I’d not be as upset. But because the tests have got lighter too I know that somethings not right. I’m still feeling nauseous and having cramps. I don’t know wether that’s good or bad

If it was just the bleeding I’d not be as upset. But because the tests have got lighter too I know that somethings not right. I’m still feeling nauseous and having cramps. I don’t know wether that’s good or bad
:hugs::hugs: Have you been in touch with dr? I’m keeping everything crossed for you hun, I do know how lost you can feel in this situation, I had 4 in a row when trying for 2nd and the limbo bit was horrible. I’m here for a chat when ever :)

@ciz
Hi hon congratulations.
I haven't been in the March testing group for a few days but I'm totally going there now to check out ure tests hon.

Massive Massive congratulations so happy for you.
Thanks lovely... its slowly sinking in but I need to give myself a little time to fully believe it... silly I know. I haven’t posted anymore tests on there since yesterday. Might in a few days x

Ji
Thanks lovely... its slowly sinking in but I need to give myself a little time to fully believe it... silly I know. I haven’t posted anymore tests on there since yesterday. Might in a few days x

Just seen ure test hon and that's a lovely BFP.
I'm actually due in September but it's right at the end of September and alot of the September ladies are like 14 15 weeks now and I feel so far behind and.
Where as some ladies that are due in October are only a week behind me.

I kind of swing between the 2 groups.

I really wanted the September group to be a September October group but a few of the womon that are ahead of me didn't seem keen.

So Good to see u here hon

Reactions: ciz

I hate that ure going through this hon.

:hugs::hugs: Have you been in touch with dr? I’m keeping everything crossed for you hun, I do know how lost you can feel in this situation, I had 4 in a row when trying for 2nd and the limbo bit was horrible. I’m here for a chat when ever :)
Thanks. Appreciate the support girls. I spoke to the dr the other day after some pains I’d had and they basically said they won’t do anything until 6 weeks and I’ve got to isolate for 10 days now anyway.

Oh Tasha, I am so so sorry:hugs: sending love and comfort your way<3

@ciz welcome and congratulations:flow:

@Mummy2Corban its kind of odd because now today I feel the most normal I have all week. Not sure if I should be worried, but its very hard not to be when I was so sick and now all of a sudden not. I hope you're doing okay<3

I’m so sorry that you going through this. :hugs:

80AFB393-816D-404D-838C-39805EDF3060.jpeg
Ji

Just seen ure test hon and that's a lovely BFP.
I'm actually due in September but it's right at the end of September and alot of the September ladies are like 14 15 weeks now and I feel so far behind and.
Where as some ladies that are due in October are only a week behind me.

I kind of swing between the 2 groups.

I really wanted the September group to be a September October group but a few of the womon that are ahead of me didn't seem keen.

So Good to see u here hon
The bottom 2 are this morning and late afternoon so it’s going ok so far xxx

@Mummy2Corban its kind of odd because now today I feel the most normal I have all week. Not sure if I should be worried, but its very hard not to be when I was so sick and now all of a sudden not. I hope you're doing okay<3

I find somedays I feel as sick as a dog and other days i feel fine.
It makes me worry to but apparently it's very common for symptoms to come and go.
It is hard not to worry.
I hate the first trimester so much.
I had a loss at 10+4 weeks so I always worry.

View attachment 1095441
The bottom 2 are this morning and late afternoon so it’s going ok so far xxx

Great lines hon

@Tasha36089 praying all will be ok can't stop thinking about you

Hi ladies, Tasha already put me on the front page because we got our bfps together but I’ve never officially joined. Super doubting the pregnancy due to previous losses. But today I took a few tests for reassurance and I’m feeling a bit more positive. 5+2, 23 dpo.
BF421C09-7AB3-44E8-ADFE-F7B73C7CE31D.jpeg 0132BF08-B14F-4E60-AA72-48D0193A0062.jpeg
So I think things are progressing as they should so far and I’ll cautiously join here :) I haven’t read back too much, hope you are all feeling ok! I normally get severe ms, last DD it was HG, and so far I have almost zero symptoms of being pregnant, hence the doubting. Maybe they’ll kick in at 6 weeks.

I’ve got my dating scan booked March 30th, I’ll be 9 weeks.

Hi ladies, Tasha already put me on the front page because we got our bfps together but I’ve never officially joined. Super doubting the pregnancy due to previous losses. But today I took a few tests for reassurance and I’m feeling a bit more positive. 5+2, 23 dpo.
View attachment 1095456 View attachment 1095457
So I think things are progressing as they should so far and I’ll cautiously join here :) I haven’t read back too much, hope you are all feeling ok! I normally get severe ms, last DD it was HG, and so far I have almost zero symptoms of being pregnant, hence the doubting. Maybe they’ll kick in at 6 weeks.

congrats!! wow a very strong dye stealer. I’m the same have severe morning sickness and was HG with my last pregnancy, but mine didn’t kick in till about 6/7 so I’m happily enjoying these virtually sickness free days whilst waiting for the worst.

Your tests look great! So pleased for you. Sorry I should have asked before I added you. I just presumed because you were in the other group you want to join here. I should’ve asked first.

how nice to see you officially join!! Re: your ms/hg, a mama in my other due date chat was worrying a bunch about that, and she just got results back that she’s having her first BOY after two girls! Boy pregnancies are shown to be milder for mamas with HG. Hope that helps calm your nerves a wee bit <3

@Tasha36089 i am so so sorry to hear about your bleeding. Praying everything works out okay for you.

afm I still haven’t managed a referral to MFM :( my midwives want me to “continue what I’m doing” until my next appointment on the ELEVENTH. They’ll do a pelvic exam and say they can prescribe a pessary themselves if it is needed but that they only recommend it in emergencies and I “don’t sound like an emergency”. This is getting ridiculous. I have to lay down for like ten hours a day or my uterus starts falling out, that’s kind of an emergency!!! I want to go the ER but I’m anxious they’ll give me the brush off too since it isn’t Stage II yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->