October/ November Conkers 2021

That's good hon. I totally lost my appetite but now it's back. I've lost 8lbs so hoping to start gaining soon.
I feel like a rake with a pot belly lol.

haha it is good if not for the fact that I’m running out of ideas of what to eat.

I’m bleeding bright red now, enough to put a pad on and little clotty bits when I wipe. Thanks ladies for being so supportive.

@Suggerhoney good luck for your scan tomorrow.

I got my sneak peek kit today and already sent it back out! My first scan is Monday and they should also recieve the kit back that day too, so only a couple days until I get a peek at what we're having. So nervous yet excited at the same time. My doppler finally shipped, but I found out that its an international shipment which means it will probably take awhile. Looking forward to my scan on Monday at least.

Hope you all have a great weekend:flow:

I have suddenly got the munchies I been hungry since last night woke up twice in the night because I was hungry. Same this morning.

I remember having this with my last pregnancy too. :nope:
I’m never hungry when I wake up and I don’t really eat breakfast but I’ve been starving this week. It’s so annoying lol!

I’m bleeding bright red now, enough to put a pad on and little clotty bits when I wipe. Thanks ladies for being so supportive.

Tasha I’m so so sorry. How scary. I hope it’s nothing but I’ve had it 3 times and it was always a loss for me. Sending you loads of love because I just know the disappointment and pain.

I’m never hungry when I wake up and I don’t really eat breakfast but I’ve been starving this week. It’s so annoying lol!

Haha me too I’m generally not a breakfast person.

Oh no Tash I am so so sorry. Been there 7 times and know the heartbreak only to well. I'm absolutely gutted for you and heartbroken<3:flow::hug:

@Tasha36089 im so sorry lovely. Like most of ladies have said we’ve been there in some way or another so we are all here for you. Big hugs xx

Hi ladies.

My scan went very well. My due date has been changed to 28th September and measuring 10+3 weeks so same as last hospital scan.
She said baby looks perfect and was very active kicking and moving around. He/she had its little hand up by mouth was so cute.
I'm feeling very very blessed.
Screenshot_20210305-134453_Tricefy.jpg

Oh Tash I'm really sorry sweetie. Can understand u not wanting to be on here and taking time out. Take all the u need hon.

Hi ladies.

My scan went very well. My due date has been changed to 28th September and measuring 10+3 weeks so same as last hospital scan.
She said baby looks perfect and was very active kicking and moving around. He/she had its little hand up by mouth was so cute.
I'm feeling very very blessed.
View attachment 1095533
Fab news and what a great pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back