October/ November Conkers 2021

Tasha36089

Mama of 5 pregnant with number 6
Reaction score
Last edited:
Well done Tash I think u will do a great job.
I'm due the 30th September but that cud change at my dating scan as I was measuring 2 days ahead at my last scan but I'm not changing my Ticker or due date untill I've had my 12 weeks dating scan at the hospital which is on Friday 19th March so not long now.

Well done Tash I think u will do a great job.
I'm due the 30th September but that cud change at my dating scan as I was measuring 2 days ahead at my last scan but I'm not changing my Ticker or due date untill I've had my 12 weeks dating scan at the hospital which is on Friday 19th March so not long now.

Yeah I’d do the same I think. Not long to go till your scan. It seems to have gone quick so far, probably not for you though. I’ve booked a private scanfor 13th March when I’ll be 6+5. Do you want to be added to the first post too?

Yeah I’d do the same I think. Not long to go till your scan. It seems to have gone quick so far, probably not for you though. I’ve booked a private scanfor 13th March when I’ll be 6+5. Do you want to be added to the first post too?

Yes please hon I know not due Oct but my due date will be the end of September so I am close.
It's just in the September group some are already in the 2nd trimester and I feel quite far behind. Where as some ladies here are due like 2 or 3 days after me.

For me it's absolutely dragged hon.
I don't like the first trimester at all.
I'm getting close now to my very first loss which was at 10+4 so I'm starting to feel anxiety again.

I will be better when I pass that stage I think.
I just always get nervous around this time.

I do feel very good about this pregnancy tho like something deep inside is telling me all will be ok but I do still have that anxiety.
I'm listening to babies HB everyday just for peace of mind.
But I'm still scared to go loo and see blood.

I'm also worried about the chromosomal screening when I have 12 week scan.

I mean they will check that out at the privet scan because that's a dating scan to but they won't be doing the blood test like the hospital do at ure dating scan. They won't be doing that untill my hospital dating scan on the 19th.

I got low risk with my son who is now 17 months old so I'm praying praying praying I I low risk again.

I mean babies with downs can have a nornol life but I do know they can dye b4 there born so I just want this baby to be a million percent healthy.

Yes please hon I know not due Oct but my due date will be the end of September so I am close.
It's just in the September group some are already in the 2nd trimester and I feel quite far behind. Where as some ladies here are due like 2 or 3 days after me.

For me it's absolutely dragged hon.
I don't like the first trimester at all.
I'm getting close now to my very first loss which was at 10+4 so I'm starting to feel anxiety again.

I will be better when I pass that stage I think.
I just always get nervous around this time.

I do feel very good about this pregnancy tho like something deep inside is telling me all will be ok but I do still have that anxiety.
I'm listening to babies HB everyday just for peace of mind.
But I'm still scared to go loo and see blood.

I'm also worried about the chromosomal screening when I have 12 week scan.

I mean they will check that out at the privet scan because that's a dating scan to but they won't be doing the blood test like the hospital do at ure dating scan. They won't be doing that untill my hospital dating scan on the 19th.

I got low risk with my son who is now 17 months old so I'm praying praying praying I I low risk again.

I mean babies with downs can have a nornol life but I do know they can dye b4 there born so I just want this baby to be a million percent healthy.
Yeah of course. You’ve been with us all the way through too.
I feel the same in first tri. I had a late loss too. Went for a scan at 13 weeks and my twins had stopped growing at 9 weeks. With that pregnancy though I just had a feeling that something was wrong all the way through. Like you said, I have a good feeling this time. I think we are having our rainbows this time.
My youngest are 10 now (twins) I can’t remember having all the tests that they do at 12 weeks now. It is worrying isn’t it but I’m sure all will be good.

My due date is the 14th but not been for my dating scan yet either so could change! I don’t know how to tag I’m sorry!

My due date is the 14th but not been for my dating scan yet either so could change! I don’t know how to tag I’m sorry!

Yeah I think lots of us will be changing slightly. Will add you :)

I have a private scan booked for the 10th, I'm no nervous for it, I had a mmc in September last year and I didnt no until I had a scan when I should have been 10 weeks x

Well I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and finally got the courage to take another test. Still positive so yay for that. Took test after a hour and a half hold. Only symptoms I'm having are tired and peeing more. Was bloated the other day but not anymore. Hpt looks about the same as before.. idk..hope things go OK..not sure when I should tell OH . I don't want to get his hopes up again. Seems like every time I tell him things go wrong. Whenever I start cramping seems like I freak out and think I'm about to bleed. I actually put a pad on the other day thought it was going to be over. Trying not to stress about it.

4+6 late morning hpt 1.5 hour hold.
PicsArt_02-27-11.51.58.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"