October/ November Conkers 2021

Yeah of course. You’ve been with us all the way through too.
I feel the same in first tri. I had a late loss too. Went for a scan at 13 weeks and my twins had stopped growing at 9 weeks. With that pregnancy though I just had a feeling that something was wrong all the way through. Like you said, I have a good feeling this time. I think we are having our rainbows this time.
My youngest are 10 now (twins) I can’t remember having all the tests that they do at 12 weeks now. It is worrying isn’t it but I’m sure all will be good.

Oh hon I'm sorry u went through that that's horrible.
I pray all of us here all have healthy babies when the time comes.
I'm looking forward to movements.
I had a asteria placenta with my last 2 pregnancies so didn't feel movements until 18 weeks and I was 21 weeks when I first started feeling little kick but the lady that did Mt 8+1 or 8+3 as I was measuring scan said she thinks placenta this time is prosteria so at the back.
If it's than I will be feeling movements so much sooner this time.
Some of the ladies in the September group are already feeling movements at 12 weeks so that's exciting.

It's good to have u ladies here that was on my ttc journey, I love that

I have a private scan booked for the 10th, I'm no nervous for it, I had a mmc in September last year and I didnt no until I had a scan when I should have been 10 weeks x

I’m the same, same happened to me. It’s so heart breaking. I’m sure all will be ok though x

I’m the same, same happened to me. It’s so heart breaking. I’m sure all will be ok though x
Thank u , I do feel alot different this time, it was my first ever loss, I had 4 full term babys before the loss, so it was a huge shock x

Well I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and finally got the courage to take another test. Still positive so yay for that. Took test after a hour and a half hold. Only symptoms I'm having are tired and peeing more. Was bloated the other day but not anymore. Hpt looks about the same as before.. idk..hope things go OK..not sure when I should tell OH . I don't want to get his hopes up again. Seems like every time I tell him things go wrong. Whenever I start cramping seems like I freak out and think I'm about to bleed. I actually put a pad on the other day thought it was going to be over. Trying not to stress about it.

4+6 late morning hpt 1.5 hour hold.
View attachment 1095221

I told my OH straight away but I do worry about upsetting him again. If it happened again I think I’d hold off a bit. Silly really because he’d be there for me whatever as I’m sure yours would be. My frer line has stayed pretty much the same for a few days. I drive myself mad testing.

My due date is the 14th but not been for my dating scan yet either so could change! I don’t know how to tag I’m sorry!

My sons due date was 14th Oct. Haha but I'm always induced a few weeks early around 37 to 38 weeks so I had him on September 23rd and this one is another September baby haha. There will be 2 years between them which is lovely.

I have a private scan booked for the 10th, I'm no nervous for it, I had a mmc in September last year and I didnt no until I had a scan when I should have been 10 weeks x

I think ure scan will go great hon ure tests were so so dark but the nerves just don't stop do they.
Mne is on Friday and I'm excited but nervous.
I will finally get a photo and DH is coming with so it will be his first time seeing baby.

Well I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and finally got the courage to take another test. Still positive so yay for that. Took test after a hour and a half hold. Only symptoms I'm having are tired and peeing more. Was bloated the other day but not anymore. Hpt looks about the same as before.. idk..hope things go OK..not sure when I should tell OH . I don't want to get his hopes up again. Seems like every time I tell him things go wrong. Whenever I start cramping seems like I freak out and think I'm about to bleed. I actually put a pad on the other day thought it was going to be over. Trying not to stress about it.

4+6 late morning hpt 1.5 hour hold.
View attachment 1095221

Still a line hon and its not fainter so that's good.
Have u done any others?
I'm praying this pregnancy is healthy for you sweety.

AFM

I'm cooking a roast dinner and I'm looking forward to it.
I completely lost my appetite just b4 BFP and its been pretty non excistant but its slowly creeping back.
If I don't eat I feel really sick so I have no choice.
But I weighed myself today and ice actually lost weight.
I was 8st 12lbs and I'm now 8st 8lbs so I've lost about 4lbs.
I'm sure I will start gaining soon.

I really was so sure this baby was a girl but now I'm not sure.
I feel pretty much the same as I did with my son and babies HB is definitely a steam train and not a galloping horse.
So I'm now thinking it's a boy.

DH wants to stay team yellow but I've made agreement with him. At the moment the privet scanning place are not Doing gender scans because it's not classed as essential and with lockdown.
But I turn 16 weeks on 15th April or maybe a few days sooner if I'm put forward and if the privet place are doing gender scans by the time I hit 16 weeks then we are going to find out.
If not then we will probably be staying team :yellow: but I'm itching to know lol.

I'm not bothered either way tho just want a healthy baby and that's it.

@Suggerhoney no I haven't taken any in a while was scared it'd be lighter. I'm definitely not testing anyone. Just going to let things be. Now just have to decide when to tell OH. Might wait another week just to be sure things are still going well. I haven't even made it to 5 weeks in a long time with my losses over the last 3yrs. So nervous right now and I can't help feeling that way.

Jessabear would you be offered any reassurance scans because if your previous losses?

we are staying team yellow! We did with my first and was a lovely surprise! I would be tempted this time but OH is saying absolutly not so will just wait and find out ❤️

@Suggerhoney no I haven't taken any in a while was scared it'd be lighter. I'm definitely not testing anyone. Just going to let things be. Now just have to decide when to tell OH. Might wait another week just to be sure things are still going well. I haven't even made it to 5 weeks in a long time with my losses over the last 3yrs. So nervous right now and I can't help feeling that way.

Got everything crossed for you hun.

Jessabear would you be offered any reassurance scans because if your previous losses?

we are staying team yellow! We did with my first and was a lovely surprise! I would be tempted this time but OH is saying absolutly not so will just wait and find out ❤️
We will find out the gender, always have. I’m way too impatient not to haha.

Probably not because of covid. But I'm not sure. Still haven't made a appointment yet.

Got everything crossed for you hun.
Thanks sweetie.

@Suggerhoney me and u weigh the same! Im the same again aswell, I will be induced 3 weeks early, so I will be having a September baby again! Lol xx

What are you all up to tonight or today depending on where you are? I’m just about to go to work for a 12 hour night shift. Haven’t slept and I’m sooo tired already.

We’ve just sat down to order a curry! I’ve not managed to eat anything proper this week without being sick so fingers crossed I can eat it!!

Tasha I dont envy you at all!

OH heading to work and both kids upstairs. Going to stick on Twin Peaks and order some Japanese food. Need something comforting after today.

I told my parents I was pregnant today (with my 3rd). My mam was so happy and my dad was pissed. He just gave me a look and went out to his car.

We’ve just sat down to order a curry! I’ve not managed to eat anything proper this week without being sick so fingers crossed I can eat it!!

Hope u managed to eat it hon.

OH heading to work and both kids upstairs. Going to stick on Twin Peaks and order some Japanese food. Need something comforting after today.

I told my parents I was pregnant today (with my 3rd). My mam was so happy and my dad was pissed. He just gave me a look and went out to his car.

Glad ude mum was happy I'm sure ure dad will come around.
I haven't told my mum yet only a small group of people know at the moment but I will prob tell more people when I reach 2nd trimester.
Here in the UK it's from 13 weeks so not long now.

Hey ladies:hi:

@Tasha36089 my edd is 10/8. I have an ultrasound on March 8th and will know for sure then, but for now you can put me down for the 8th:flower:

Ooh jealous! Hope you managed to eat it. I’m just eating super noodles on my break.

I think my dad will be the same. I don’t think he’s been happy for any of my pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->