October/ November Conkers 2021

Got my 3+

Think today will be my last day of testing

View attachment 1095247
That’s great news can’t wait to get mine.

I was so scared in the night. All of a sudden I had really sharp contraction like pains. Took me off my feet and thought I was going to pass out. I had to leave work early. I was expecting to start bleeding any moment. It’s eased off now and is just like a dull ache. I have never experienced anything like that in any of my pregnancies and I’m still not bleeding or anything. Any ideas?

That’s great news can’t wait to get mine.

I was so scared in the night. All of a sudden I had really sharp contraction like pains. Took me off my feet and thought I was going to pass out. I had to leave work early. I was expecting to start bleeding any moment. It’s eased off now and is just like a dull ache. I have never experienced anything like that in any of my pregnancies and I’m still not bleeding or anything. Any ideas?

That must have been so scary. I was getting similar pains last week. I think in the end it was constipation. Prune juice helped with the cramps.

How are you feeling now?

Also a bit worried as my tests have stayed the same now for around 4 days 7A5001BB-6E76-402F-85DC-83D1074B5899.jpeg

That must have been so scary. I was getting similar pains last week. I think in the end it was constipation. Prune juice helped with the cramps.

How are you feeling now?

Not too bad thanks, just a bit achy

Your tests look great. Mine have been the same for a week now. No dye stealer. I have so many left I ve been experimenting with them and diluting my pee with water and they have come up the exact same strength.

Your tests look great. Mine have been the same for a week now. No dye stealer. I have so many left I ve been experimenting with them and diluting my pee with water and they have come up the exact same strength.

oh really. I think the trouble is we see so many great tests on here and compare ourselves too much.

No idea what is going on . My tests have not been very dark at all so I tested with diluted and not diluted urine this morning the top is diluted and the bottom is not diluted . Is it really possible that my levels are this high already to have the hook effect or is this a bad sign ? I had my positive digital a few days ago now .

20210228_074516.jpg

No idea what is going on . My tests have not been very dark at all so I tested with diluted and not diluted urine this morning the top is diluted and the bottom is not diluted . Is it really possible that my levels are this high already to have the hook effect or is this a bad sign ? I had my positive digital a few days ago now .

View attachment 1095262

Your diluted one is definitely darker. I’m not very clued up on the hook effect so I have no idea, I did think it happened a little later on though.

Your diluted one is definitely darker. I’m not very clued up on the hook effect so I have no idea, I did think it happened a little later on though.
Yeah I agree . My gut is telling me something is not quite right . I guess time will tell. I'm not really nauseated anymore but I have a ton of cramps no blood and my boobs still hurt .

Well i'm out guys bright red blood . Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies .

@Tasha36089 so I only have only tested 4 times this pregnancy. 2tesco and 2 frer. My Tesco ones showed progression but my frer looked like yours and I probably took them 4 days apart. I thought the 2nd one would have been a massive line stealer but nope. But here I am feeling like shit 24/7 and 7 weeks preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->