My rare C-section Scar Ectopic ..

That’s an amazing drop. I’ve all crossed that your levels keep going down.

Thank you! I’m so pleased it’s dropping. I hope it continues and can remain uncomplicated.

I can’t wait to TTC next year for our rainbow. Not sure if I’ll need some work doing internally on my scar before conceiving. I’ll have to go private for it but if it can decrease the chance of this happening again it’ll be worth it. It’ll have to be something I look into after the wedding

I've done work on my scar to prevent/release adhesions but I've never heard of doing internal work. I didn't even know that was possible :saywhat:

So I’m sat in the early pregnancy unit with bleeding. Not sure if it’s normal or what, haven’t been seen yet. Just called to say I was bleeding (as consultant told me any spot of bleeding to call straight away)

It’s light for now and mild period cramps. I’m hoping it’s normal and not a rupture!

I’m hoping all is ok. Seeing as he asked you to go in if you bled you’ve done the right thing. I’ve got all crossed it’s all ok. Let us know how it goes xx

Had a scan today, they kept me in overnight and prepped me for theatre again. The scan shows no rupture or internal bleeding. The baby has now gone but the gestational sac is still growing. It’s 3x bigger than it was
My HCG is now 6,000 (was 12,000 on Tuesday so not even a week and it’s halved) however the sac is bigger

basically they do not know why it’s bigger. They don’t wish to do anything now but want me to remain in hospital. I’m politely protesting to go home as they’re happy for me to go home tomorrow morning but not today? Nothing will be different in the morning. The sac won’t be smaller. They basically don’t know the answers but it’s my little girls birthday tea this afternoon (she will be 7) and I don’t want to miss it if they’re not doing anything with me!

That is so strange that the sac is much bigger.
I would insist on going home today even if you have to sign AMA paperwork. You can always go back tomorrow if they want to do more scans and stuff, but it doesn't sound like an urgent reason to stay and you have a little girl who needs you.
:hugs:

Oh @IsabellaJayne i am so sorry how confusing and frustrating:( Hope you get answers and it’s resolved very soon honey <3

I’m so sorry your still stuck in this limbo. I don’t blame you for wanting to go for your little girls birthday tea. Did you manage to go to it? What is the plan of action?

I signed a self discharge against medical advice and celebrated my little girls birthday with pizza and cake!

basically there are doing nothing but wanted to keep me in the morning just Incase I rupture. But I’ve been at risk of rupture every single day since I took the methotrexate shot! I wouldn’t mind but in a 13 hour period they did my observations once! I said what’s the difference between going now and in the morning. They couldn’t answer! I get they’re being cautious because they’ve never seen a scar ectopic before but I can’t stay there until it’s resolved.

however, I will take it easy as I haven’t this week. Been doing housework and hoovering which I shouldn’t be

I’m back on Wednesday for HCG check levels again.

That is so strange that the sac is much bigger.
I would insist on going home today even if you have to sign AMA paperwork. You can always go back tomorrow if they want to do more scans and stuff, but it doesn't sound like an urgent reason to stay and you have a little girl who needs you.
:hugs:

the methotrexate takes approx 5 days to start working. I was scanned on the Sunday and given the methotrexate the next day on Monday. So say it didn’t start to work until Friday? The sac could have grown then?

my scan that diagnosed my CSP was 4 weeks ago and I’ve never been re-scanned until today

my first original scan on the Tuesday they saw nothing! No sac, nothing. Then by Sunday; the whole sac, yolk sac and baby with a HB ! Just in the space of 4 days. So I’m assuming my sac could have grown a fair bit in 5 days before the shot worked? And maybe it has shrunk, but we don’t truly know what it actually was when the metho kicked in to work. Who knows? We never will

So today I’ve laboured for 7 hours and passed my baby. The most painful excruciating contractions ever as it broke away from my c-section scar. I’m still in hospital as I lost a lot of blood but hoping it was a complete miscarriage and I can start to move on!

:hugs:. I hope it was complete so you can finally put all this behind you. Sending gentle hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->