Me again......

Yeah, my Mum keeps telling me to give it time and i'll wonder why I ever loved him. Its been just a couple of months since we split.. if it was a different circumstance i'd just cut him out my life, cry, go get drunk and move on, but I haven't been able to do that.

Its amazing how men can mess our heads up so when they haven't got brains themselves.

Thats exactly what I would of done - got bladdered, had girlie night, snogged random bloke then moved on but obviously bubs changes all that!!

Your mums right though. I wish I believed my mum when she said that but thankfully I finally discovered it for myself :D

It's the truth it's a huggggggge cliche but when I split up with my ex people told me time would heal all and it does. I don't even know why I liked him nevermind loved him now! I'm glad I saw sense and got rid of him... couldn't deal with looking after two babies hehe

couldn't deal with looking after two babies hehe
:rofl::rofl:

Oh I can't wait to get to that stage. I feel like 100% of my efforts should go towards LO, then I have my stupid moments where I sit and weep and think "why why why? we were engaged and everything!" then I snap out of it again. Blah.

No what ya mean hun!! I cried rivers over my ex but I swear when I see him now I cringe - erghhh all chubby with bad facial hair lmao

Well we're trying to be friends and he says he's going to be there for the birth and not let my lil man down and I believe him when it comes to him being a father as he's already got a 4 yr old lil boy with his ex. And it's her that stops him from being dad not the other way around.

I know eventually I'll have no need to bitch about him and likewise I will never bitch about him in front of my lil man. As he's going to be a dad that's why i think his name should be on the birth cert. As for legal issues and him wanting to get custody I don't think that'll ever happen, he's not the sort of person to take baby and spend time with him on his own away from me. If he see's him it'll be either me taking him round or him coming to see us so I'm not too worried about him trying to get custody as I don't think that'll ever happen.

I dunno it's a lot to think about.

xx

We've discussed the name.. It's going to be double barrelled (his name-mine, purely because then I can drop his bit.. lol)
We chose the first name together, well, kinda.. I told him that in the end, I was gonna register the birth, and if I didn't like the name, I'd register something different... He suddenly decided to listen to the names I liked...

Em

Well he's said it's up to me but I say it our baby we should chose together, I don't want something he's not going to like or me for that matter at the end of the day it's what he's going to have for the rest of his life. And it's a big decision to make on my own.

xx

We agreed that the last name will be double barreled...mine-his because it sounds better.I mean there is really no reason for me to only out mine on.

He also chose her middle name while I chose the first (he likes it alot)...

I mean but thats just my circumstances and my situation.

Some guys don't deserve to be on the birth certificate or for their baby to carry on their surname.They just don't deserve to call themselves dads.

So do what you feel it's best girls,for you and your babies! :hugs:

Well he's said it's up to me but I say it our baby we should chose together, I don't want something he's not going to like or me for that matter at the end of the day it's what he's going to have for the rest of his life. And it's a big decision to make on my own.

xx
Thats very good of you to think of him like that. To be honest if Dad got involved more so far, like sending a simple message how I am then he'd get a say, but he's done nothing so doesn't deserve to. I'm being nice as it is not blowing up and giving it to him good and using his surname as well as mine, so he can put up. He probably hates the girls name i've chosen but who cares. If she's in my care for 90% of the time then its me who's going to be using it the most!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->