***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Hi ladies, sorry I didn’t post earlier like I normally do. I ran out of tests and have to grab some later. Me and OH have been garage Saling all day! Lol

Today I am 14dpt12dpiui I wish I had a test this morning lol but dang! Maybe something will show up this evening?
Everything crossed for that beautiful bfp!

Faintest of line this morning. So disappointed :(

I’ll catch up with everyone soon, just trying to process this. I’m not temping but do take mine to see where it’s at and this morning was high (99/37.2) so that’s giving me some hope but realistically I know that when lines don’t progress it’s not good

E23C54E7-E72C-4272-A6B2-C1DE57A0B3B1.jpeg

Last edited:
@realbeauty86 sorry the witch found you. But glad you can move on to your next cycles. Sending hugs

@PinkCupcakes excited to see your next test!

@Deethehippy thats so strange! Maybe left over from your chemical? Sorry, it sucks when there’s no clear cut answer. Keep testing to see the progression either way?

@Alligator seems like you definitely covered all egg catching bases. Sending lots of baby dust

sorry if I missed anyone. Feeling so down! Of course that was my last frer and now I’ll go out and waste more time and money on tests but I can’t help it... ugh

Ugh I’m sorry ladies - such a bummer of an evening with the negatives :( it’s so tough!

I had some of the similar (but more mild) pulling sensations on my left side and now I’m thinking it *could* be perhaps stomach/bowel related as I have felt bloated down there all day! Maybe it wasn’t O pain, I hope!!! I feel like for me O pain feels sharper and more like period cramps (but not as long lasting and to the side versus center). At least that’s what I feel like I recall? Who knows. I don’t feel as confident anymore but I still have hope!

@realbeauty86 sorry the witch found you. But glad you can move on to your next cycles. Sending hugs

@PinkCupcakes excited to see your next test!

@Deethehippy thats so strange! Maybe left over from your chemical? Sorry, it sucks when there’s no clear cut answer. Keep testing to see the progression either way?

@Alligator seems like you definitely covered all egg catching bases. Sending lots of baby dust

sorry if I missed anyone. Feeling so down! Of course that was my last frer and now I’ll go out and waste more time and money on tests but I can’t help it... ugh
Sorry you’re feeling so sucky... maybe we’ll both get lucky... I feel crappy also. Gonna eat tacos and ice cream lol

I'm only on page 32 lol so I have missed a lot. Any BFP? I'm sorry to all those the witch got. I've been really busy in my personal life and and work I just haven't had time to catch up with you all!

I saw the doctor and will be doing a hormone test on CD3 of next cycle. I'm currently 7 dpo. We only got 1 BD in but timing was good so there's a chance. FX. I forgot what cycle day it was and had the urge to test and now I'll probably test in the morning tomorrow just because lol it'll be 8 dpo so doubtful of any lines. But I have like 50 cheapies so why not lol

I’m just waiting for af to arrive now. I’m so bummed after getting such nice lines a few days ago. Anyone got any inspiring stories of disappearing lines that magically reappear?

You have to get through those cheapies so I’d be testing J_and_D!

@Lucy3 and @PinkCupcakes and @realbeauty86 - I’m so sorry ladies, waiting for AF and getting AF is the worst. :hugs: June is going to be THE month!

The lines I got were just from bad tests, I read the reviews and they were awful. Some women got lines on every one and also with water! Sorry I kept posting faint line pics but even though I knew I wasn’t pregnant it just plays with your head to see lines. I’ve come around to reality now and will be using other cheapies this cycle and not trust a One Step unless it’s dark and progressing. You live and learn.

Hi ladies sorry I have been quiet. Trying to be really relaxed and jst not check things a lot. Jst had to double check my cd and realised I am jst going into the fertile week. Gonna try get some bding in the week. Hoping every other night will do if I can. We bd once last week jst wanted to see if he would after saying he wasn’t sure about another baby but it didn’t stop him. He has no idea about my cycles. He is a man who doesn’t like change mostly and when he is comfortable doesn’t like admitting something needs changing. Dear me I suggested we move house in a few years and he was like hell no lol

weight wise I bought my self a pair of jeans next size down in an aim to get into them by the end of May start of June.

I’m just waiting for af to arrive now. I’m so bummed after getting such nice lines a few days ago. Anyone got any inspiring stories of disappearing lines that magically reappear?

I'm so sorry Lucy :( those lines looked so lromising early on! When is af due?

Hi ladies, I don't think my lines are getting darker. Got a frer and maybe the urine wasn't that strong but I don't know if the line is good enough for what woukd be 14 or 15dpo. bleeding has stopped though.20210516_122725.jpg

@Lucy3 i hope it’s just a shy one! When’s your af due??

@BabyBrain80 thats so clear, I agree it’s not as dark as you would hope at this stage but it’s so hard to call so many factors can be at play. Sorry your having to go through this. Only the next couple of days will give you an answer. I really hope it progresses for you from here onwards. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->