***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Alligator and @Mummafrog yay for matching ovulation days! How exciting! Sounds like you’re both covering your bases so well

@PinkCupcakes ooh yay the line is coming back! Looking forward to your next test

@babymoma89 that’s so interesting that you didn’t get a positive until 9 weeks last time. If you’re feeling pregnant now that’s the best reassurance. Hope you bloods come back ASAP and they’re a nice chunky number

Fx for all testing or moving on to new cycle.<3

dee u are beautiful inside and out, with or without makeup<3

Ftale what cd are you now hon? if it helps I ovulated early with this one on cd10.......

Pink oh no honey I am so sorry. I'm still hoping there is time tho and u still get ure BFP in the next day or so...<3

I am on cd 7. Trying to stay chill. I could very well O on cd 10. Doing all I can to keep hormones in check. I keep you in mind when I O early....always a chance.

Today's appt. Went really well. I am back on sermorelin shots starting Tuesday. I have to check in once June cycle starts because I am an early ovulater. They want to get my August retrieval timed just right or if circumstances change and I get things done earlier move it up to July even I think.

So they were all excited and like "this is going to happen so fast" :shock:..I hope not. Need to get my eggs healthier...lol

Doc said since I do not want pgs testing that they will put in 3 eggs because of my age, the chance of the majority of them not making it is high.

From my stand point, if I get 2 healthy grade blasts I will implant them. I figure if they make it that far then they have a chance to implant and be our rainbow baby or babies.[-o&lt;

It will be a FET. So thinking early September. Odds are against us, but so happy to get a chance to try.

Oh and once we do get some good eggs all fertilized then I will do a lining check to make sure its good to go for tranfer..saline sono.

This cycle we will be trying like normal. Hubby says he is green for go hahaha.

Well I am exhausted and ready to go back to napping..lol..

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.:dust:

@Alligator and @Mummafrog yay for matching ovulation days! How exciting! Sounds like you’re both covering your bases so well

@PinkCupcakes ooh yay the line is coming back! Looking forward to your next test

@babymoma89 that’s so interesting that you didn’t get a positive until 9 weeks last time. If you’re feeling pregnant now that’s the best reassurance. Hope you bloods come back ASAP and they’re a nice chunky number

Well they just posted them and the hcg levels show not pregnant. Feeling pretty heartbroken right now . Doctor believes it was another chemical.

@FTale love hearing about your appointment! So great they think it’s going to happen quickly, so exciting! Imagine if you get twins! Oooh hope so!

@Alligator
That's definitely darker yay. I think ure peaking now. Hopefully O will be tomorrow.
Personally I wud BD tonight if u have not BD today already, then again tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow will be back to negative then you can chill and be in the 2ww.
Thanks girl! We BD this morning so we are covered for today!!

I took another frer, didn’t hold so was pretty diluted. The line is really light and requires another photo shoot to get a decent shot. Is this normal for around 11dpo? I thought I’d be able to see more without holding?

@Suggerhoney how are you? I admit I do stalk you a wee bit just to keep an eye on you! :shy::haha:

The bleeding is odd, it's stayed fairly light not developed into af. It's varies in colour but it has been bright red, rusty red, orangey, watery, bit thicker, pale pink, pale cream, pale cream with a few red specks. It's always on wiping not heavy enough to hit a panty liner. And there is something there almost everytime I visit the loo. Overall I'd say yesterday morning and Thursday afternoon were the worst. Tests look a little darker, Camera does make them look lighter though.
Used an easy@home 10miu again and a wondfo that says it's 25miu....they look the same. I'd be 13 or 14dpo by now I think...I'm losing track. Not sure lined are dark enough for this point?20210515_120957.jpg
I feel queasy, tired, noticing smells etc
It's a waiting game, nothing can be done and I wouldn't bother at this point either. Will post a pic xx

Here she is. I’ll take another in the morning and hope it’s much stronger. Ugh. This is really making me work for it

24F5C1CF-3D12-4FB3-88F1-437CE23914BF.jpeg

Also, is your temp still up?
Yes it's still up at the same temp :)
I thought about breaking my rule of not buying another frer lol. I'm probably going to order more tests so maybe!

For you I do think at 11dpo you need a decent hold still? Mind frer are shit these days and unpredictable! You got anything else? I like to do a few different brands at one go :haha:
Don't be disheartened xxx

Yay for temp still up! Great sign! I have hope for you this cycle. I’d be getting some sensitive tests, even a cb? I thought I had a cheapie left but I could only find the ovulation ones so must have burnt through them pretty quickly. This end of the cycle is so stressful isn’t it!

Babymoma I am so sorry :(

Babybrain those look like BFP's to me. Why don't you try a proper test or a digital? I think that will give you a clearer answer. You're right though all you can do is wait and see. Keeping everything crossed its your turn.

Starting to get some ovulation achy pains, going to insem tonight and Sunday morning I think and then stop there.
I want this so much for my intended parents, they've waited so long. I feel so guilty and sad every time it doesn't work.

Lucy I can see the line but not too sure about it. I really hope you get a clear one soon.

@Suggerhoney how are you? I admit I do stalk you a wee bit just to keep an eye on you! :shy::haha:

The bleeding is odd, it's stayed fairly light not developed into af. It's varies in colour but it has been bright red, rusty red, orangey, watery, bit thicker, pale pink, pale cream, pale cream with a few red specks. It's always on wiping not heavy enough to hit a panty liner. And there is something there almost everytime I visit the loo. Overall I'd say yesterday morning and Thursday afternoon were the worst. Tests look a little darker, Camera does make them look lighter though.
Used an easy@home 10miu again and a wondfo that says it's 25miu....they look the same. I'd be 13 or 14dpo by now I think...I'm losing track. Not sure lined are dark enough for this point?View attachment 1098350
I feel queasy, tired, noticing smells etc
It's a waiting game, nothing can be done and I wouldn't bother at this point either. Will post a pic xx
They are good lines. I wonder if it was just a breakthrough type bleed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"