***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I’m beginning to think FRER is either causing a lot of false positives or a lot of false negatives I don’t know what to think

That’s great @babymoma89 . How long did they say before you’ll get the results?

Usually it takes about 2 days for any blood work I've had done but seeing how I didn't it yesterday and today is Friday it might be Monday. I'm so anxious right now lol I'm hoping this is similar to when I had my daughter I didn't show up positive on a pregnancy test till I was almost 9 week pregnant . I feel pregnant and I've missed my period so fingers crossed this isn't a chemical .

Usually it takes about 2 days for any blood work I've had done but seeing how I didn't it yesterday and today is Friday it might be Monday. I'm so anxious right now lol I'm hoping this is similar to when I had my daughter I didn't show up positive on a pregnancy test till I was almost 9 week pregnant . I feel pregnant and I've missed my period so fingers crossed this isn't a chemical .
Got everything crossed for you, hope you get the results soon.

Fingers crossed for @babymoma89 xx

Pink, I hate frer, I refuse to buy them now as I've had so many false faint lines on them. And now so many people having false negatives! Cheapies seem to be better. I've used answer and easy@home mostly this time. Anyway, still crossing my fingers for you xx

@Alligator that defo looks positive to me!! If that was me I'd probably ovulate tomorrow so would aim for bd tomorrow am....added to what you've done should be more than enough. Good luck honey xx

Thanks again for comments everyone, bleeding is much much lighter and been stop/start. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath. Will see what tomorrow test does [-o<
At least now I've calmed down and not testing every 2 mins! Lol x

Hey there!

Sorry I've been quiet, when I'm waiting to ov I get stressed it won't come so I find it hard to look at the forum.

But Alligator guess what, it HAS come, on the same day as you again! :friends: Well my ov tests are positive today. Expecting to ov tomorrow.

So done insems today and will do a few more.

I'm so sorry Pink.. I was so excited when I saw your tests. You must be going crazy.
And you Lucy.

I'm rooting for you both and babymama, can't wait to hear about your results xx

@Lucy3 yay thats darker than yesterday!! Cant wait for tomorrows test

@PinkCupcakes sorry, hope you get your little bundle soon and it happens before you need ivf :hugs:

@Alligator thats positive! Go get him

sorry @BabyBrain80 that middle test definitely is positive. Hope the bleeding stops and its just breakthrough bleeding.

@Deethehippy sorry af hit - hoping it eases up for you.

sorry if I missed anyone. Rooting for you all!

Thanks all! Just took my next test and it’s even darker so still waiting to peak, but regardless the surge is happening so O will be soon. I think tomorrow so we will buck up for one more BD LOL! Then a break! Either way I think we’ve covered it well with BD this am too! I know they say the day before O is often one of the best days, no?

@Mummafrog that is so funny our cycles are lining up to the day again!! I love it! Hope you got lots of BD in too.

Hehe yeah! I love it too :) so we're doing insems as it's a surrogate pregnancy. We did it about 12 this afternoon and I stayed in bed for a couple of hours. That was when I got the positive test.

I've been trying to decide when to do more, the dad is working this weekend.
We could do tomorrow morning if we had to but I'm thinking today and then tomorrow night and maybe Sunday morning will be good?

Hehe yeah! I love it too :) so we're doing insems as it's a surrogate pregnancy. We did it about 12 this afternoon and I stayed in bed for a couple of hours. That was when I got the positive test.

I've been trying to decide when to do more, the dad is working this weekend.
We could do tomorrow morning if we had to but I'm thinking today and then tomorrow night and maybe Sunday morning will be good?
Your donor is a busy man lol it’s so cool he is willing to go frequent donations. Good luck!

dee u are beautiful inside and out, with or without makeup<3

Ftale what cd are you now hon? if it helps I ovulated early with this one on cd10.......

Pink oh no honey I am so sorry. I'm still hoping there is time tho and u still get ure BFP in the next day or so...<3

Babybrain what is the bleeding like hon? I had orengy brown spotting with this one at 14dpo. also had a bleed [red blood] at 6 weeks and 14+5 weeks. is the line darker? with some of my chemicals I was still getting vvvvfaint lines right up until cd4.

Also with my chemicals I had symptoms but they fizzled out a few days b4 the bleeding.
I can see ure lines clearly hon. On latest tests.
I'm really hoping this bleeding is implantation FX for you hon. Praying these tests get darker and darker and the bleeding stops.

@Lucy3
Congratulations hon can clearly see ure line. 10dpo is still very early. That's when I first got lines was 10dpo and my frer was a teeny bit fainter than ures. I'll find a photo and add it so u can see.
Just bear with me a sec....

@PinkCupcakes
I can so see that hon. Maybe they went negative because it was trigger, and now this is the start of ure BFP.
Oh I really really hope so my lovely.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

@Alligator
I wud say that's positive hon. B

Good luck hon. Got everything crossed for you too. [-o&lt;

Oop picture, because I'm proud!

View attachment 1098326

Yay smiley Face. Good luck this cycle hon :)

Last edited:
@Alligator
That's definitely darker yay. I think ure peaking now. Hopefully O will be tomorrow.
Personally I wud BD tonight if u have not BD today already, then again tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow will be back to negative then you can chill and be in the 2ww.

Last edited:
@Lucy3 These were my 10dpo tests with this pregnancy.
11dpo my lines were darker, but as u can see 10dpo v v v faint esp frer.
Screenshot_20210514-231826_Chrome.jpg

Thanks @Suggerhoney - love seeing the lines! I’ll test again this evening, I seem to get better results in the evening for some reason. Hope you’re doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->