***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

:wacko:Well looks like we are pretty crap at this natural family planning :shock: I had a positive OPK CD10 then negative CD11 but temp dip so put that down as sure ovulation. We had sex night of cd 12 as I was sure I was passed ovulation by 36hrs. Bigger temp dip cd13 and took an OPK wondering what was happening and it was blazing positive :shrug: so I’m back in the TWW

Hey guys... sorry to disappear but the witch got me... I’m now on CD 13 and will be testing again around the 28th so still will have a May 2WW

I haD a perfect 28 day cycle... sex every day from CD 9 to CD 18 and still BFN. Maybe it’s cos I’m 40.

anyway... on to month #3 I have a question. I’m on CD 13 and due to ovulate tomorrow. My cycles are pretty much all 28 days give it take the odd one that may be a few days longer. I have been using opk’s this month and haven’t picked up a surge. I test twice a day usually around mid day and around 4pm.

Could I have missed it? I haven’t noticed any ewcm yet either but the older I get the more minimal it is anyway. Last months was pretty scant tbh.

I am at a loss! Am I about to ovulate like I normally do on CD 14 or not? I mean I’m getting the sex in daily so I’m covered in that way but just wish I had some signs.

Hey guys... sorry to disappear but the witch got me... I’m now on CD 13 and will be testing again around the 28th so still will have a May 2WW

I haD a perfect 28 day cycle... sex every day from CD 9 to CD 18 and still BFN. Maybe it’s cos I’m 40.

anyway... on to month #3 I have a question. I’m on CD 13 and due to ovulate tomorrow. My cycles are pretty much all 28 days give it take the odd one that may be a few days longer. I have been using opk’s this month and haven’t picked up a surge. I test twice a day usually around mid day and around 4pm.

Could I have missed it? I haven’t noticed any ewcm yet either but the older I get the more minimal it is anyway. Last months was pretty scant tbh.

I am at a loss! Am I about to ovulate like I normally do on CD 14 or not? I mean I’m getting the sex in daily so I’m covered in that way but just wish I had some signs.
So sorry for af x

I think I read somewhere that you can do everything right and at the right time etc but still only have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant. I may have dreamt that...dunno, anyway, my last cycle I didn't get my surge until cd28!!! Keep on testing.
Try the conceive plus lube too when you are ovulating and girls here have said drinking more water can help with the cm.

oh and sometimes sex every day can possibly work against you. Try every other day? And morning sex is supposed to be good for sperm too.

This cycle I used conceive plus applicators just to try them and we had morning sex day I think I ovulated. (I'm 40 too).

Not sure if anything there might help x

Wishing you lots of good luck and baby dust :dust:

Yes that's right only about a 20-25% chance even with two healthy, fertile, compatible people who get the timing just right.

Babybrain I just don't know what to make of your test, it looks like a BFP. Have you tried a digital? Might be time for a hcg blood draw?

Don't give up. We started trying when I was 40 in Feb 2020. It took is 11 cycles to fall with this one. I've never tried that long b4, the longest we ever tried b4 was 3 months. So 11 cycles felt like forever. We did fall 4 times last year but all ended up being very early losses and of course they blamed my age and egg reserve. I was just about having it checked out when we fell with this one. I'm 41 now and my husband has just turned 46.
3 months really isn't that long and it can take a young healthy couple 6 months to a year to get pregnant.
Don't lose hope it will happen. On the month we got pregnant with this one we only did on ovulation day and the day after. I read its best to BD every other day then on Ovulation day and day after. Good luck. I hope its ure time soon.

@Lucy3
Awww man I'm so gutted for you hon. I really thought this was it.
I am so sorry:hugs:

@BabyBrain80 that line is so clear hon and very pink. Frer really are not as good as they used to be. But I think ure line looks good. Cud u be slightly less dpo? Did u temp? I have everything FX that this one is sticky.

:wacko:Well looks like we are pretty crap at this natural family planning :shock: I had a positive OPK CD10 then negative CD11 but temp dip so put that down as sure ovulation. We had sex night of cd 12 as I was sure I was passed ovulation by 36hrs. Bigger temp dip cd13 and took an OPK wondering what was happening and it was blazing positive :shrug: so I’m back in the TWW

Hahaha welcome back to the 2ww hon. Good luck

Thanks ladies x
Yeah I temped, had 1 that I thought was a bit dodgy as I had been restless and ff took that as my rise but I think it was the following day and nothing out of order after that. So 14 or 15 dpo. I've done another frer at about 2.30pm with a hold of nearly 3 hours and it's just the same.
Och I don't think its any good, I think I need to face it, this pregnancy ain't going to be successful. Cycle was dodgy anyway wasn't it....

So sorry for af x

I think I read somewhere that you can do everything right and at the right time etc but still only have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant. I may have dreamt that...dunno, anyway, my last cycle I didn't get my surge until cd28!!! Keep on testing.
Try the conceive plus lube too when you are ovulating and girls here have said drinking more water can help with the cm.

oh and sometimes sex every day can possibly work against you. Try every other day? And morning sex is supposed to be good for sperm too.

This cycle I used conceive plus applicators just to try them and we had morning sex day I think I ovulated. (I'm 40 too).

Not sure if anything there might help x

Wishing you lots of good luck and baby dust :dust:

Thank you. I was considering the conceive plus this month but didn’t get round to buying it. If we aren’t successful this month I will definitely get some next month as I am a bit “drier” down there than I was when I was younger. I know I ovulate every months though because like clockwork several days after my breast hurt like hell and then stop hurting after I get AF.

next month I will try every other day sex too (I’m not complaining about that I really aren’t up to every day sex. Hubby is only 30 and it even kills him too

thank you

Don't give up. We started trying when I was 40 in Feb 2020. It took is 11 cycles to fall with this one. I've never tried that long b4, the longest we ever tried b4 was 3 months. So 11 cycles felt like forever. We did fall 4 times last year but all ended up being very early losses and of course they blamed my age and egg reserve. I was just about having it checked out when we fell with this one. I'm 41 now and my husband has just turned 46.
3 months really isn't that long and it can take a young healthy couple 6 months to a year to get pregnant.
Don't lose hope it will happen. On the month we got pregnant with this one we only did on ovulation day and the day after. I read its best to BD every other day then on Ovulation day and day after. Good luck. I hope its ure time soon.

@Lucy3
Awww man I'm so gutted for you hon. I really thought this was it.
I am so sorry:hugs:

thank you. I am definitely going to try every other day next month if this month isn’t successful.

The longest it’s ever taken me before is three months too and that was even after I had a tube removed because of an ectopic. I have had 2 babies since then.

congratulations on your pregnancy. 11 months must have felt like forever but you got there in the end

Hi ladies, I don't think my lines are getting darker. Got a frer and maybe the urine wasn't that strong but I don't know if the line is good enough for what woukd be 14 or 15dpo. bleeding has stopped though.View attachment 1098387

Don’t give up just yet! The line is clear and visible. I do understand where you are coming from but just give it another couple of days it could still darken up.

what bleeding did you have? Sorry I can’t find the older post.

Don’t give up just yet! The line is clear and visible. I do understand where you are coming from but just give it another couple of days it could still darken up.

what bleeding did you have? Sorry I can’t find the older post.
Thanks I will try and stop fretting over it! Over Thursday/Friday and Saturday morning I had light bleeding...all shades from light cream, pale pink, orange, rusty red,darker red, watery/streaks/smears! You name it! All on wiping though and it was light like the beginnings of af stop/start. I figured it was possibly a chemical. My temp has stayed up and the lines have darkened a little but not much and that's the first frer I've tried and I expected it to be darker. So just a bit disappointed. Will see what tomorrow or Tuesday bring xx

I am 1dpo today I think! Hopefully good things happen in 9-10 days with testing. Time will tell!

sorry to the ladies not getting strong lines. We are here for you!

@Alligator Congrats for 1dpo!! FX for you.

@BabyBrain80 I have know idea what your body is up too but that line isnt as dark as I would expect 14 or 15 dpo to be but not sure why you bled. Unless the tests go completely blank, it's not over. Hugs

@PinkCupcakes Sorry, really felt it was gonna happen with thus iui. Are you on progesterone? Hugs

@GemmaG Well, fx..lol..thats how it goes sometimes. Did that to me on my wedding night. I was sweating for days thinking I might be pregnant. I wasnt and that's when we realized we wanted another. Good luck

@crazylilth1ng Sorry the witch got you but hope the new cycle prooves to be spot on. I like every other day method. FX

Afm: been feeling both ovaries and guess I will ovulate cd10 or cd11. Covering our bases :paper: .....:sex:....:coffee:.. waiting for opk to be super positive.

What do you all think?
20210516_140807.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->