*March & April 2021*

@alex_22 it’s crazy how you just have that mental switch like “ok I’m done now”. 12 weeks really isn’t long!

Morning ladies. I just had my 20 week scan. My partner wasn't allowed in, he had to wait in the car. We were gutted. I asked the lady to write down the sex and not tell me. At least we could still find out the sex together that way. Everything was perfect and as it should be.

I am happy to say that we are team :pink: we are having a girl. I had a gut feeling it was girl. We're so happy

That’s awful he wasn’t allowed in, I thought everywhere was allowing for 12 and 20 weeks now. But lovely news for you both about your little girl! Many congrats!!

@doggylover we thought the same, no one thought to tell us. He took the day off work so lost a days pay as well. I was so angry. But it was all forgotten about after we did the sex reveal together.

@MrsKatie awww look at baby. Lovely pic

I've started getting so restless when I go to bed. Takes me about an hr to get comfy now, drives him mad :haha:

Aw lovely news @MrsKatie and @Nixnax about your scans!
I've finally started feeling bigger kicks, I got worried one day about not feeling much and literally since the next day have been feeling big movements from the outside too! Hah!

Felt hiccups for the first time last night- gosh they were more forceful than any of my kids yet- even late in the pregnancies

also down to double digits!! (Have a c section date set ahead of due date)

Anyone else feel like this pregnancy is dragging? I am 21 weeks today and it feels like 45yrs since I got pregnant

I sometimes think it dragging and then I realise that 21 weeks have past... then I think 19 weeks left and it drags again :rofl:

These last few weeks have dragged a lot but I’m feeling miserable lately! I’m out of breath and uncomfortable constantly now, I’m suffering terrible with carpal tunnel which is disturbing my sleep a lot so I’m exhausted and on my feet at work all day long which is also adding to the exhaustion and causing my feet and legs to swell like puddings!

scan went well last week though baby was measuring 2lb 7oz and following the 10th centile but decided to flip to breech last night. Praying she turns quickly as her sister had to be in a pavlik harness for 9 weeks due to spending many weeks in the breech position, they’re awful those things so I’m really praying we don’t need to do it with this baby. Just 11 little weeks to go

These last few weeks have dragged a lot but I’m feeling miserable lately! I’m out of breath and uncomfortable constantly now, I’m suffering terrible with carpal tunnel which is disturbing my sleep a lot so I’m exhausted and on my feet at work all day long which is also adding to the exhaustion and causing my feet and legs to swell like puddings!

scan went well last week though baby was measuring 2lb 7oz and following the 10th centile but decided to flip to breech last night. Praying she turns quickly as her sister had to be in a pavlik harness for 9 weeks due to spending many weeks in the breech position, they’re awful those things so I’m really praying we don’t need to do it with this baby. Just 11 little weeks to go

Sorry you are feeling so crappy at the minute :hugs:

Ive been worrying about my breech baby too. No2 and no3 both had to have hip scans due to “clicky” hips, but luckily no harness, but I’m worrying that if this one is breech then it could be a step up for us this time. Fingers crossed your little one will flip quickly and everything will be fine x

Sorry you are feeling so crappy at the minute :hugs:

Ive been worrying about my breech baby too. No2 and no3 both had to have hip scans due to “clicky” hips, but luckily no harness, but I’m worrying that if this one is breech then it could be a step up for us this time. Fingers crossed your little one will flip quickly and everything will be fine x
I feel awful complaining because she’s so loved and wanted I’m just so fed up with my body for coping so poorly this time around. I only have 2 more shifts at work then break up for over 2 weeks for Christmas and I’m so looking forward to that!
The harnesses are so awful! No baths for the whole 9 weeks was the worst she smelt so bad of sour milk. Fingers crossed we both manage to dodge them!

I feel awful complaining because she’s so loved and wanted I’m just so fed up with my body for coping so poorly this time around. I only have 2 more shifts at work then break up for over 2 weeks for Christmas and I’m so looking forward to that!
The harnesses are so awful! No baths for the whole 9 weeks was the worst she smelt so bad of sour milk. Fingers crossed we both manage to dodge them!

Not quite the same but my son was in a full cast when he was 2.5 because of a broken femur, but at leaSt he was older and understood a bit. To have a baby in a harness always seems just such a tough way to start out.

I think it’s ok to moan! You can love your baby and want them so much and still be sore, and sick, and fed up of feeling that way. Sometimes people say they don’t like to moan in case someone else is having fertility issues, but this is definitely a safe moaning space! So go ahead!

Have to share some pics from our Christmas pics this weekend. She’s so excited to be a big sister. Not sure if I’m doing maternity pics this time around, but anyone doing them?

563454D5-AFD0-43A2-AF44-1578F24E89A2.jpeg A9EB523D-9008-4140-B234-23ECA57A52CB.jpeg A1AD4860-9A63-496E-91D6-6280A6EEE470.jpeg 61131C7C-9EDA-471E-BCF3-8DC8AFDC30DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->