*March & April 2021*

@KylasBaby You look great! God I know the bloat is outrageous. First thing in the morning i only look slightly fluffy and by 5pm I look 7 months pregnant.

@doggylover oh how wonderful, I know my in-laws will be over the moon but i dread telling my own parents, they were awful when I announced baby 4. Trying to pretend I just don’t care.

my nausea today is the worst to date! 9+5 so hope it starts to pass soon. My scan is tomorrow morning...!

Yes actually lol. At my 12 week too. They had me pee before she could finish as she couldn’t get some measurements. Then she got them find lol.
I’ll add your yellow stork :)

Thanks! Yeah it was not what I expected but glad we got there in the end. However I’ve had the worse cramps today and I feel so bruised from her trying to find the baby! Am I right in thinking you don’t need to worry about how full your bladder is at 20 weeks as I can’t do that again! Haha. Also, your bump is looking great. I can’t wait to start showing now :)

Congrats and welcome @craquinette!

Is anyone else experiencing heartburn and have any tips? I got it on and off with nausea but now the nausea has subsided... it comes on at about 2pm every day and gets significantly worse. It’s so uncomfortable and really puts me off my food. Water tastes awful as well when I’ve got it so I just don’t know how to make it go.

I’ve been specifically told for every pregnancy not to use baking soda for heartburn... I’d consult your OB before using it! (Something about potentially causing fluid buildup in mom and baby)

Over halfway through my 13th week and still suffering headaches and nausea and feeling generally awful most of every day... 2 days until the 2nd tri!!

I’ll have another scan (3rd of this pregnancy) tomorrow as I have my first meeting with MFM (high risk) because I’ve apparently tested positive for some antibody that could cause issues (didn’t have it with my first pregnancy, unknown with second. Apparently it can just develop?)...

Hi ladies.

Sounds like you are all doing well.

Loving the bumps and the scans

I had my first MW appt on Tuesday. I may be referred to cardiology as I mentioned that my dad has 2 heart conditions and I've not really been tested for them (besides an ECG). My MW is going to get an opinion on whether i should be tested as a precaution. I suspect it'll only be a ultrasound on my heart. Im not too worried.

Just waiting on a scan date now. Im 9+2 today. Still no bump at all. I do have a retroverted uterus so maybe that'll mean that I show a bit later on as it's towards my back.

@Nixnax that’s So sweet! It’s wonderful to have family reactions like that :)

I am not excited about telling my parents. They were so weird when I announced baby 4, I’m sure this will be worse. Trying not to give it any attention or thought but it’s hard.

@Nixnax that’s So sweet! It’s wonderful to have family reactions like that :)

I am not excited about telling my parents. They were so weird when I announced baby 4, I’m sure this will be worse. Trying not to give it any attention or thought but it’s hard.

oh that’s pretty crap that your parents were weird last time. I hope you can brush it off and not let it worry you too much for this little one. Having baby is so exciting, whether it’s the first or number 6!
we’re pretty lucky as everyone seems super excited for us (this is #3). We have only told family and close friends but all reactions were really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->