*March & April 2021*

Oh @playgirl666 hon I am so sorry. I agree it doesn’t look good, going by your dates and when you got your bfp and the fact that there was no heartbeat. I want to be encouraging but I also know it doesn’t help you for us not to give it to you straight. There is always hope when it comes to pregnancies and there have been stories I’ve heard where it seemed impossible that all would be well and yet all was well. I absolutely pray that is the case here.

When will you go in for a follow up? How’s the bleeding now?

They said re scan in 2 weeks, and the bleeding has stopped no pain or anything, but i do no its not looking good :( I'm heartbroken x

Oh @playgirl666 my heart goes out to you, I am so sorry you’re going through this, you must be terrified having to wait to find out :hugs:

@tdog so sorry the sickness is so bad. Mine was horrendous this week even with the medication, and it’s just so hard to keep going when you feel so awful xx

Thanks ladies forcing food sown don't help the fact but I no I have to for my diabetes and for baby never been this sick in any of my pregnancies either xx

@playgirl666 oh your poor thing. Im hoping for the best result for you. Biggest hugs.

My friends are convinced I have covid now. Im not so sure, I had a rotten cold before this horrid cough arrived. I always get nasty coughs when I get a cold, so it's nothing new. No hight temp either. My DH hasn't caught it from me.

What annoys me is that people can go to the pub, by my DH isn't allowed to attend his first child's scans. Make by blood boil

@Nixnax, here DH can come to all appointments and scans just no kids. Unconscionable that yours can’t join you.

@tdog I know. I can’t wait to enjoy food again.

@playgirl666 oh your poor thing. Im hoping for the best result for you. Biggest hugs.

My friends are convinced I have covid now. Im not so sure, I had a rotten cold before this horrid cough arrived. I always get nasty coughs when I get a cold, so it's nothing new. No hight temp either. My DH hasn't caught it from me.

What annoys me is that people can go to the pub, by my DH isn't allowed to attend his first child's scans. Make by blood boil

I know! It’s absolute madness! But it’s ok because the pub shuts at 10, and we all know coronavirus doesn’t spread before 10pm ](*,)

@playgirl666 any update today? Thinking of you.

@tdog I hope today is an easier day for you xx

AFM I am back to work for the first time since March. I’m a teacher, but I gave up a post years ago when I had kids so I just do substitute teaching now. I have a few schools I go to regularly and I’m in a great one today. Feels so strange to be away from the kids and the house after so long!

Not had any more bleeding or pain, got a scan on the 28th to see whats happening x

@doggylover thank you still feel so rough just had a hypo aswell because I'm hardly eating xx

Hey everyone haven't been on in ages, so busy since the kids went back to school! Nausea finally seems to be stopping for me, still feeling exhausted in the evening.

Sorry @playgirl666 all the uncertainty waiting for your next scan, good the bleeding stopped x

Hi everyone sorry I have been missing. I am trying to catch up on everyone. My nausea was so bad all I could do is sleep. I am now beyond hungry and want to eat all the time. I'm scared I'll gain too much. Up 5 lbs, 15 weeks tomorrow.

I see we’ve all been super busy lately. DD1 started virtual school yesterday so aside from running a daycare I have her and 2 others doing remote schooling here. They have different lunch times than the other kids so I’m doing 2 separate lunches. Then DD1 has 3 hours of dance a week. To say it’s been crazy is an understatement. I’ve been too exhausted to even do anything after she goes to bed lol. Busy busy busy.

Hope everyone’s doing well.

I’m sorry for all those still dealing with nausea. I was sick from 6-20 weeks with DD1. Not fun!

Love that a bunch of us have been finding out gender recently! So exciting. Lots of girls thus far!

@playgirl666 I hope the bleeding hadn’t returned and all is okay
@TTCBean I was up 4lbs at my 16 week appointment so not too far off!

I’m pretty sure I have all of our storks correct thus far. If you’re staying team yellow please let me know! Or if you know gender let me know as well please do I can keep the first page updated.

Also message me if you want an invite to the FB group.

:)

We are staying team yellow!

9+3 and I have zero symptoms today. Zero. Feel totally normal, not pregnant at all :(
My scan is in 3 days, I am so scared.

We are staying team yellow!

9+3 and I have zero symptoms today. Zero. Feel totally normal, not pregnant at all :(
My scan is in 3 days, I am so scared.
I’ll add your yellow stork :).
My symptoms vanished at just before 8 weeks. Well i was still exhausted, but nausea went away. Never came back and baby girl is healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->