*March & April 2021*

Oh my god you guys the advice nurse could not have been less helpful! I called for reassurance about my symptoms vanishing overnight and she goes “well it can be normal or it can be indicative of a miscarriage” like what the hell?!? Dr Google was more reassuring than she was! Now I just feel sick with worry :(

Oh my god you guys the advice nurse could not have been less helpful! I called for reassurance about my symptoms vanishing overnight and she goes “well it can be normal or it can be indicative of a miscarriage” like what the hell?!? Dr Google was more reassuring than she was! Now I just feel sick with worry :(
Oh Lord seriously? That was not helpful. Like clearly you already had that thought if you called in! I’m sorry. But as I said mine went away and all is well. I was so scared. Im sure all is well

@KylasBaby omg right?!? I was like - OBVIOUSLY that's why I'm calling. OBVIOUSLY that's basically the only reason ANY woman calls in her first trimester, is she's scared of miscarriage. Like that hadn't occurred to me, ugh!

They could have fit me in for an appointment tomorrow or Thursday, but not with the midwife I want to see, and DH couldn't have come with me those times, so I'm waiting until Friday. Just 3 more days...

@KylasBaby i am also team yellow!

@MrsKatie no way, what an absolute idiot of a nurse. Reminds me of when I started bleeding in my very first pregnancy (which did end in mc) and I went to and emergency dr appointment and she said “well 1 in 4 do end in miscarriage especially for first time mothers”. Super helpful thanks.

I’m sure all is well, my sickness has cleared up a few times and then come back with a vengeance.

We are definitely going to find out, but not until 20 week scan! Also just found out DH might not even be able to go to that scan now, so that sucks.

Ah ladies thanks so much I’d be lost without you! Symptoms back with a vengeance today which is uncomfortable but so very reassuring. 2 days until my first appointment...!!

Ah ladies thanks so much I’d be lost without you! Symptoms back with a vengeance today which is uncomfortable but so very reassuring. 2 days until my first appointment...!!
My symptoms have done that from 6 weeks and still do it now I just get waaay more good days than bad days now, it is so worrying in the early days but it’s also a much needed break on you too, I found it emotionally draining constantly feeling so rubbish with the odd day off here and there

Team yellow as well over here! :yellow:

Had my 12 week scan today. Was an absolute faff finding parking and where I had to go that I ended up having to run to not kids my appointment which was 45 minutes late anyway! Haha

Baby is all fine. They think it’s 11+6 at a push rather than the original estimated 12+2 but she was trying to stretch it out so I could get my bloods done and not have to come back! Also apparently my bladder was too full so she couldn’t see anything until I went for a wee! Anyone had that before?

Being set back a few days just makes the process feel even slower. Can’t wait until the baby is here :)

Team yellow as well over here! :yellow:

Had my 12 week scan today. Was an absolute faff finding parking and where I had to go that I ended up having to run to not kids my appointment which was 45 minutes late anyway! Haha

Baby is all fine. They think it’s 11+6 at a push rather than the original estimated 12+2 but she was trying to stretch it out so I could get my bloods done and not have to come back! Also apparently my bladder was too full so she couldn’t see anything until I went for a wee! Anyone had that before?

Being set back a few days just makes the process feel even slower. Can’t wait until the baby is here :)
Yes actually lol. At my 12 week too. They had me pee before she could finish as she couldn’t get some measurements. Then she got them find lol.
I’ll add your yellow stork :)

Hi everyone!
Super late to join the party: i'm currently expecting #3 (Team Yellow after 2 boys), due 6 March!
I'm almost 17 weeks now, everything has been going pretty smoothly so far, fingers crossed it stays that way!! I can't wait for my next scan in a few weeks to see baby again!
I see there's quite a few people in this group, this is amazing!
Looking forward to sharing our journeys!!

Welcome and congrats @craquinette !!

so I told my family yesterday. We are away for a family funeral (my parents, sister, brother and I) today and I’ve been feeling so awful, and am so bumpy, I told them before we left. My mum was as excited about grandchild 8 as she was about all the others, my dad and sister both pleased, and my brother just kept going “FOUR CHILDREN?” With a gobsmacked look :haha: then demanded to know if we would be moving house.

Hi everyone!
Super late to join the party: i'm currently expecting #3 (Team Yellow after 2 boys), due 6 March!
I'm almost 17 weeks now, everything has been going pretty smoothly so far, fingers crossed it stays that way!! I can't wait for my next scan in a few weeks to see baby again!

:hi: and welcome congratulations also :) xx

Hi everyone!
Hi! Welcome!! I’ll add you to the front.

17 weeks today! It seems to be flying by lately. Probably because I’m so busy with a full daycare, DD1 doing remote learning at home along with 2 others. I’m so tired at the end of the day! Lol. No definite kicks yet (with DD1 the first for sure kick was 17+1) bit I’ve felt her moving and tumbling and all sorts of stuff. Still forget I’m pregnant some days except for this big belly lol. I had such a tough pregnancy with DD1 I deserve this! :haha:

Pic with the 17 weeks was this morning. Blue tank top was last night before bed so includes a full day of bloating lol

Also I can’t stop biting baby clothes! Even though I have tubs stacked higher than I am tall if all of DD1s outgrown clothing! My justification is that they’ll be opposite seasons. I can use that for like the first year but that’s it lol.

EBCD3A59-9494-40FE-89BD-EFE67F7994A2.jpeg 142BBA1A-DE44-4236-B8CA-A20A618848EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Just had my 12 week scan this morning everything was great baby was hopping around like crazy the whole time I got amazing pictures, I didn't get a nub picture but I'm sure I saw a girl nub when she first started the scan. If I can figure out how to load a pic I'll put one up that maybe has the nub can't be sure though.
Also they said to go with my original LMP due date so I'm sticking with Apr 2nd, that makes me 2nd trimester tomorrow!! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->