January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@NDH body shape wise I'm just like you lol. Not overweight but always have a sticking out belly haha x

Reactions: NDH
Hello. I've known for a while now but was too scared to post... But today I had my first ultrasound and saw the heartbeat so I feel more comfortable joining. I wasn't given any info at the ultrasound but so far I think I'm due early-mid February. This is my 4th.

Hello. I've known for a while now but was too scared to post... But today I had my first ultrasound and saw the heartbeat so I feel more comfortable joining. I wasn't given any info at the ultrasound but so far I think I'm due early-mid February. This is my 4th.

Welcome phantom :) I'm also having my 4th

Congratulations!!

Congratulations and welcome :hi:

Finally got to announce my pregnancy to my parents today on Canada Day. Glad that's over, my dad usually reacts pessimistic about pregnancies so I had been dreading telling him and getting lectured about how hard it'll be adding a second kid. My mom's excited and the dad lecture was shorter than usual so overall it went well. I'm looking forward to surprising the rest of my family after my first ultrasound.

Finally got to announce my pregnancy to my parents today on Canada Day. Glad that's over, my dad usually reacts pessimistic about pregnancies so I had been dreading telling him and getting lectured about how hard it'll be adding a second kid. My mom's excited and the dad lecture was shorter than usual so overall it went well. I'm looking forward to surprising the rest of my family after my first ultrasound.
I am so glad announcing the pregnancy went well. :)

Got a message that my midwife appointment for Wednesday 12th has been pushed back a week due to my scan so I’ll be closer to 16 weeks. Just logged on to the patient portal and all of my appointments have been booked right up to my due date. Wasn’t expecting that, they’ve never pre-booked all of them in previous pregnancies so that’s nice to have them all to put in the calendar.

I think I have a weird twitch in my tummy today but it feels so much like the little pops you feel when you first start feeling movement. I think it’s too early tho for that, also it’s been going on all day so far and there’s no way I’d be feeling that much in a day at this stage. Nice to imagine it’s baby tho. Can wait to feel them and know for sure. Might try my Doppler in the area I’m feeling it later.
Morning sickness is still lingering which is tough. Just not seeing and end to it at the moment. By the evening I feel so rough with it and I think dh is starting to get frustrated with no action in the bedroom, but by the time evenings here it’s the last this I feel like doing as I feel like I’m gonna throw up. Starting to feel guilty about it but can’t be helped right now.
Hope everyone is doing well. These groups are so quite these days

@Laurabub84 it's nice to have them all booked up front. My last midwife did that during my 2nd appointment. Hoping for it again. Maybe you'll start feeling kicks for real soon. I felt something at 14 weeks with my daughter though could have been gas bubbles then.

PXL_20230708_143624983.jpg
This is how big I am before eating or drinking anything. I'm shocked how soon I'm growing, starting to question if it could be twins. I'm only 9w1d :shock:

View attachment 1116278
This is how big I am before eating or drinking anything. I'm shocked how soon I'm growing, starting to question if it could be twins. I'm only 9w1d :shock:

Lovely bump hun. They do say you show quicker with each pregnancy. I feel massive at 14 weeks. When I had my early scan at 7 weeks she said she wasn’t surprised I felt so achey because my uterus had already popped out of my pelvis. I wondered if it was because I’d already been through the first trimester months previously but I didn’t think to ask at the time, I was just so relieved the baby was alive. So do you have more chance of twins in your family? When will you have your first scan. So excited to find out. How would you feel about twins?

@Teanna Im also starting to worry about twins haha. Im not even 6 weeks and swear I'm showing but I always have a belly that sticks out, it's annoying as people often ask if I'm pregnant. Can't wait to be able to tell them 'yes I am actually' haha. I never seemed to regain my shape after baby no. 2. How does yours look usually? You do have a defined bump going on!!

@Laurabub84 I do have twins in my family and I'm pretty sure I hyper ovulate occasionally as I feel cramps from both sides sometimes. Don't really remember if I did back in May. If it is twins I'd be terrified but okay. My partner wants 3 at least and I was hoping to be done after this one. I guess if it's twins we both kind of win.

@josephine3 I have a flat belly usually, I get bloated after meals since my last pregnancy but it's always gone by morning. I still bloat but I'm getting a bit suspicious as Im pretty confident this is actual belly as it doesn't go away and I can easily feel my uterus has popped out. I take my belly pics as soon as I wake up before eating to avoid the bloat. I guess it's a waiting game until 12 weeks.

Do you ladies mind if I hang out here please? I've got no bump buddies yet I'm all lonely!!

Thanks @Teanna Im doing OK, been feeling really sick the last couple if days though! Needing people to chat to as can't really tell anyone irl yet except my one best friend.

@josephine3 I get it, was pretty lonely early on for me too. I only told my one friend and my partner and my partner lives a couple hours away. I'm horrible at keeping secrets when major things are going on, I just want to talk about it. Glad I've started telling close family now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->