Infant Milk?

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
What kind of infant milk do you mummies use when bottlefeeding? Just curious :)
I use Cow and Gate, i tried switching to Heinz Farleys but baby's poo went all green and thick (sorry, gross i know)

SMA white but Aptimal is really rated by alot of my friends x

I was just thinking about posting up a very similar thread and perhaps making it into a poll as I'm considering moving my LO onto formula from the breast very soon and am interested to see what people think of the different formulas available

Jack was on Aptamil 1, never seemed satisfied, so went onto Aptamil 2 (hungrier baby). He still didn't seem quite right so tried Cow & Gate 2 & he seems a lot better so have stuck with that:happydance:

Alex is on Cow & Gate, i also used that with Oliver. When Hannah was a baby she had SMA.

Alex has really runny poo though, maybe i should change him to a different formula.

I live in the US so we have different kinds here.
But Colton is on Good Start Natural Cultures.
it has some digestive proteins because he was constipated alot.

Aptamil 3.. I started off on Aptamil, switched to SMA because it was a lot cheaper but Ryan kept getting sick on it, so switched back.

Aptamil 3 now, it doesnt help though that its the most expensive :roll: but I do recommend it.

Aptamil 3 now, it doesnt help though that its the most expensive :roll: but I do recommend it.

It is a fair bit more expensive than any of the others, isn't it? That's why I swapped, but the Aptamil is worth it for us, 'cos he's never ever had a problem with it. x

Were obviously in the US as well, and when Erica does get formula, she gets Enfamil with Lipil.

enfamil enfcare 22 calorie for premature babies

was using enfamil lipil but she was getting really gassy so doc switched her to Enfamil Lactose free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->