Hoping so much this is real

Lozb

Reaction score
Not sure how many dpo I am… I know af is due roughly about this weekend coming.

Had to take them out to get a pic. The dry looking one was from two days ago.

F93660D0-6DCF-4BF3-B146-0E3B909F0FBA.jpeg 2B0FB815-AA55-4F15-95E5-58DE338DDF68.jpeg F2E4074D-F665-4D67-9E7B-9891D06F68C2.jpeg

Is that a Tesco test? I’d use a pink dye hun as they give really bad evap lines even within time limit..

fx your next test gives better answers x

Is that a Tesco test? I’d use a pink dye hun as they give really bad evap lines even within time limit..

fx your next test gives better answers x

i will. I get paid tonight so going to order some from Amazon.

I will re test in morning with my other Tesco one and then go shop and buy a first response

Yeah, I second that with the tesco tests. Awful for Evaps. I never trust a tesco test unless I see a dark line x

Did you re test? X

yeh so them Tesco one should be taken off the shelve, awful they are. I did a first response and was neg. af due this weekend so will just wait and see.

Af due tomorrow or Sunday, am cd 27 today and still neg. I dnt think it’s happening. Cd 9 or 10 today. Gutted

You’re not out until AF shows xxx

thank you. Hoping a lot here but very doubtful as well. I just think I am doubtful then the disappointment of af showing won’t be too bad. Going to sleep for few hours after nights now so will test again when I wake up.

I understand that. Good luck for next test xxx

I didn't get a decent positive until 11dpo and even then it was a bit of a squinter. You said in your original post you weren't sure how many dpo you were- Hang in there, you never know! Best of luck! Xx

I didn't get a decent positive until 11dpo and even then it was a bit of a squinter. You said in your original post you weren't sure how many dpo you were- Hang in there, you never know! Best of luck! Xx
I wasn’t sure but I had a slight idea and my idea was right as af got me today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->