Game of Thrones!!!

I can't wait til the DVD comes out to watch it all over again. The big news is HE might be alive. I don't know what's going on. I'm so excited.

I can't wait til the DVD comes out to watch it all over again. The big news is HE might be alive. I don't know what's going on. I'm so excited.

It's been repeated loads here on Sky Atlantic (HBO over there I think?!). Don't they show repeats? Or do you have a catch up service?

Jon Snow is dead but will be brought back. He was on set filming quite a lot throughout the filming for season 6.

I've also read various leaked spoilers for the upcoming season that sound amazing!

Smileyfaces

No, I don't have HBO.:growlmad: I wish I did though. I have to wait for the darn DVDs and just read episode recaps. It sucks, but well worth it since I love the show so much.

Seriously. :happydance:Jon Snow. Seriously.:happydance: Does this forum have an emoji for screaming out loud? :wohoo:I can't wait to Youtube that. I've grown to love Daeneary (spelling), but I doubted whether I'd continue if he died.

It's been repeated loads here on Sky Atlantic (HBO over there I think?!). Don't they show repeats? Or do you have a catch up service?

Jon Snow is dead but will be brought back. He was on set filming quite a lot throughout the filming for season 6.

I've also read various leaked spoilers for the upcoming season that sound amazing!

I mean it's not been confirmed by HBO or the shows writers or anything but it's pretty damn obvious he's back as he has been on set filming various scenes lol. The rumour is that Melissandre brings him back.

We are rewatching the entire series hbo ran it all in December and we recorded it :) just started season 5

Yes I have heard Jon is in next season, maybe he'll be less broody after being brought back to life :haha:

I wasn't a big Jon Snow fan up until the last season... figures as soon as I start liking him. :haha:

He's cute but he's no Ramsay. ;)

Just rewatched all the seasons, cannot wait for April!

Bronn is my GoT crush :haha:

Who's watched it?!

The bit at the end with the red woman (Melissandre) completely FREAKED me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->