First tri nerves

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
Hi ladies...
I got my BFP on 16th Jan for baby #3! I'm 5 weeks along now and SO incredibly nervous.
I had a MC last March at 7w3d.. began bleeding at home and went to EPU blood work showed level 456 (i think) so not consistent with 7 weeks pregnant. MMC was written on my paperwork and that was that. Sent home to pass everything else.
We ttc for a few months after but as nothing was happening we decided to embrace our life as it is and put off baby #3 for another time.. fast forward to new year.. moment of passion led to no condom... then again a few more times over the next few days.. then 2 weeks later BAM. BFP!
We are SO excited, but I can't seem to shake the nerves. I'm going to the toilet about 50 times a day to check for blood, paranoid about every little pain/ache. It's driving me insane.

I'm going to book a private scan but i dont want to go too early and not be able to see the HB or something which will ultimately make all the anxiety 10x worse!

Arghh.. not looking for any answers, i guess i just needed to put it out there! :shrug:

:hugs2: @mrsmummy2 I understand. The stress isn't good for you or the little one though but I checked my TP every time I went to the bathroom and still do sometimes. I am just now feeling a bit more calm about things and that is only because I am feeling her all the time. If she stops moving for more than an hour or 2 I start to worry again. Guess it never gets much easier. All I know is if this baby is meant to be it will be and I am enjoying each day I have pregnant :) Sorry not very helpful I know.

Thanks hoping :hugs: its good to know I'm not alone!
I talked through how I felt with DH when he got home and thats definitely brought me back down to earth!
I cant wait to get to that stage.. it makes it feel so real doesnt it!

Hey!
I'm doing ok! Still getting nerves as i had some pains on one side but they come and go, and arent even painful, more like muscular.. then they started on the other side so decided it must be stretching etc. I got myself into a little panic that it was ectopic :blush:
I've booked a scan for next week, i should be 6+5 by then.. clinic said i should be able to see something to put my mind at rest but i can come again a week later if needs be! So i do feel alot better about it all.

@mrsmummy2 I'm in the same boat..

2 miscarriages in the last 6 months one mmc at 10 weeks in aug (baby stoped growing at 7, only seen it the week before)

And one in Dec at nearly 5 weeks to say I'm a nervous wreck is an understatment.

My tests look better than the loss in Dec so I'm so much more hopeful for this stick bean.. I just need to think positive this is my rainbow baby that will be carrying home in 9 months time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->