*** February Testing Thread***

@ciz With DS i had ZERO symptoms.
And I get even nausea in the tww with AF. So i thought I was definately out. Shocked me when i got my bfp.
I've got everything crossed for you!

Reactions: ciz
Hiya! Looks like we're close-ish in testing dates :) I haven't heard of that product so I did some peeking, not heard about 2 of the ingredients but maca is always good, and ginger and broccoli seem pretty "normal" ingredients :shrug: the 2 roots seem to act somewhat similarly to maca, looks pretty promising :) I'm taking maca and ginger in smoothies atm and packing myself with vit C and D to help my luteal phase ^_^ I'd be curious to try but I don't want to "over do" it, I feel like I'm losing track of how much %RDI i'm getting of stuff haha

Cool!!! If feb doesn’t pan out, I will get that macca and use it. I’m going to try to hold out 12dpo. Lol. Hopefully I can wait lol

Those sound like good signs, how many DPO are you?

Haha that seems totally my style! I'm also waiting for my HPT tests in the mail. I'm on CD 4 today and already talking myself OUT of testing with them when they arrive in a day or so. :shock::lol:

Haven't heard of it, hope it is helpful for you this cycle

@Tasha36089 I've added you to the front page and sending you some:dust: for a lucky cycle!
@realbeauty86 Glad to see you here, sending :dust: your way.
If you have any other TTC questions dont hesitate. We all enjoy sharing our infomation accumulated on our journey's
Awesome. Thank you ☺️

And I get even nausea in the tww with AF. So i thought I was definately out. Shocked me when i got my bfp.
I don’t remember having any with my ds either. With dd I couldn’t tell as I had food poisoning lol. Here’s hoping the no symptoms is my bfp symptom :)

I’ve found I get some nausea too when not pg. Is that just progesterone doing that? I’m nauseous today and AF will come tomorrow I’m sure.

@BabyBrain80 do you by chance keep your opks? Wondering if yours look like mine? Lots of surges. I had a super dark positive yesterday, but today its still dark. Ugh. I just want to be 1dpo already! I dont have much cm today so assuming I did Ov yesterday, but the tests are messing my mind too.

@Reiko_ctu should I say it? Im going to say it.......Youre not out until af shows :haha:

Those sound like good signs, how many DPO are you?

Haha that seems totally my style! I'm also waiting for my HPT tests in the mail. I'm on CD 4 today and already talking myself OUT of testing with them when they arrive in a day or so. :shock::lol:

Haven't heard of it, hope it is helpful for you this cycle

@Tasha36089 I've added you to the front page and sending you some:dust: for a lucky cycle!
@realbeauty86 Glad to see you here, sending :dust: your way.
If you have any other TTC questions dont hesitate. We all enjoy sharing our infomation accumulated on our journey's
I’m 8dpo now. 5 back when I posted.

1dpo :coffee:
I think there are a few of us one the same schedule?

@Tasha36089

I've been taking 2 in morning and 2 at night so that 2000mg.
These are the ones I take Screenshot_20210126-233039_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You know who we’ve lost from our testing threads the past few months? @Alligator. I know she got a new job it must be keeping her busy from TTC. I hope she’s ok.

I've been thinking about her and been wondering if she is OK.
I thought maybe she had taken a break for TTC or something.
I just hope she is OK.

Can't wait to start seeing tests in this thread and praying there will be tons of BFPs.

Sending loads of sticky dust ladies
:dust:

Hi Ladies id like to join ive just got AF so out for January :-( so i will be testing again end of February - most likely from the 22nd onwards. This will be our third month TTC

Little bit about me - have been married for 10 years and we have two little girls already aged 10 and 6 and would love to add a third and final little member to our family.

Hoping to see lots of BFP this month ladies, looking forward to supporting eachother on this journey :mrgreen:

@BabyBrain80 do you by chance keep your opks? Wondering if yours look like mine? Lots of surges. I had a super dark positive yesterday, but today its still dark. Ugh. I just want to be 1dpo already! I dont have much cm today so assuming I did Ov yesterday, but the tests are messing my mind too.

@Reiko_ctu should I say it? Im going to say it.......Youre not out until af shows :haha:
Right?? I know! I always say it too! How can you know you’re out so early!?! But... I know I’m out at 13 dpo haha. I’m peeing on tests like every 5 hrs XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->