*** February Testing Thread***

Saturday the 6th for me please. I have just ovulated and that Saturday is my day off and 1 day late.
I tried my hardest to catch the egg but worked a 15 hour day yesterday (o day) so hoping the bd’ing in the days leading up was enough.

Thank you for this thread which I'm watching after being taken by the witch this month :-( Really was hoping for a similar BFP/EDD as with my DD.

I'm cycle day 5 now & @sallyhansen76 please can you mark me for testing on 14th? :)

A little about me:
I had multiple chemicals as a younger girl with an ex long term partner. My cycles got so messed up, I was diagnosed with pcos at 21.

My cycles now largely seem normal (a decade later) but can be -/+ 1-3 days. I don't OPK or temp mostly because I'd end up adding stress to myself, but I am a poas addict!

I swear that my DD who I conceived 4 years ago now was an absolute fluke, I'd newly met her dad and I spent the whole pregnancy petrified something would go wrong! We used pull out method/rhythm method until just the last couple months, so NTNP but my god I've always longed for a big family. If I had posted here as a teen/20-something, I'd have a very sad TTC tale to tell. It was when I had given up and accepted it would never happen, that randomly it did :-k

DD will be 4 in September. I posted on the forums a few times when pregnant but forgot my log in so made this account as I'm longing for another child and a sibling for her.

So, good luck for this month's tests to my fellow mamas and wishing baby dust for all :dust:

@AlwaysTheAunt Added to the front page. :dust: Good Luck!

@Reiko_ctu --I am so happy to see you here, BUT ....hoping wont need to be adding you to the front page (for the very best of reasons of course) Sending :dust:

@Rach87 Hoping to not need to add you either -xxx- but love having you around to keep the thread going :dust:

@Kimmy1990 Wow! That is dedication! Hope you werent TOO tired.
Good luck!!!:dust:

@Green_Mummy Good luck darling. Sorry about the chemicals. But you are in good company. We are all sending you sticky vibes!:dust:

Dtd Wednesday and Planning on dtd again tonight and then on Saturday that should hopefully be enough. Should ovulate on Monday .

Really hoping it will end up with a bfp and sticky baby.

Hey. I ve started spotting and af due tom so I'm joining you ladies. Can you put me down for 18th please.

I'm gonna try maca this cycle so hoping it doesn't mess up my ovulation but my ewcm has been mia for the last 4 cycles. I think my mmc and stopping breastfeeding has messed me up so hopefully this will help reset.

Fx for cycle 7.

I've added you @topazicatzbet !!! I am sending lots of :dust: you're way for this cycle! I am also trying Maca this cycle for the first time.
Hoping it gives me an O a few days earlier! ;)
Just waiting for AF to show today!

I just ordered a pack of IC's ...I'm already ready for Testing ladies! Come on Feb and a ton of BFP for all the ladies here

(Im still waiting for AF to show so I can get this show on the road) LOL

I just ordered a pack of IC's ...I'm already ready for Testing ladies! Come on Feb and a ton of BFP for all the ladies here

(Im still waiting for AF to show so I can get this show on the road) LOL
Hurry up February lol
Hope af shows up for you soon so you can get to baby dancing
The days are going by so slow.

Good luck with the Macca ladies. make sure u get Organic Galatalised Macca root. I got mine for 10 pounds from Amazon. I really believe it’s them and the foliate that’s given me a sticky beanie. I was advised to take them when I had the 4th CP in October and I’m so so glad I had that advice. It’s all thanks to @MrsKatie i have her to thank for this pregnancy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->