*** February Testing Thread***

Has anyone ever taken fertility plus by upspring? I take that, a folate, and prenatal... I take other vitamins also but due to my weight loss and I’m anemic. So I take multi vitamin. Vit D and C. Iron etc lol but curious about the preggy stuff
I've heard and read good things about fertility plus. I plan on switching when I run out of my prenatals (don't want to over do the vitamins lol)

Hiya! Looks like we're close-ish in testing dates :) I haven't heard of that product so I did some peeking, not heard about 2 of the ingredients but maca is always good, and ginger and broccoli seem pretty "normal" ingredients :shrug: the 2 roots seem to act somewhat similarly to maca, looks pretty promising :) I'm taking maca and ginger in smoothies atm and packing myself with vit C and D to help my luteal phase ^_^ I'd be curious to try but I don't want to "over do" it, I feel like I'm losing track of how much %RDI i'm getting of stuff haha
I'm doing ginger root, eat plenty of broccoli, vit c and prenatals that have plenty of vit d. Just ordered maca. Arrives tomorro... so fingers crossed!

I don’t remember having any with my ds either. With dd I couldn’t tell as I had food poisoning lol. Here’s hoping the no symptoms is my bfp symptom :)
Fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: ciz
Cd14 and opk is close! I only have a short surge so testing lots today :haha: it's worked well hopefully as I'm on nights Friday/Saturday and Sunday.
My cycles have gotten shorter since having my last baby, I use to ovulate on cd19/20 so it's rather nice to be ovulating earlier!
Lots of sticky baby dust to you all, hopefully lots of :bfp: this month x

20210127_100922.jpg

Been a bit quiet as we've been hit with gastro. So far my girl and husband have had it, and I've escaped. Fingers crossed all that hand washing has paid off and i won't get it! Looked horrible to go through! Upside is a harry potter marathon with the husband.

Waiting on opk in the mail, bet they will come right on ovulation!

Cd14 and opk is close! I only have a short surge so testing lots today :haha: it's worked well hopefully as I'm on nights Friday/Saturday and Sunday.
My cycles have gotten shorter since having my last baby, I use to ovulate on cd19/20 so it's rather nice to be ovulating earlier!
Lots of sticky baby dust to you all, hopefully lots of :bfp: this month x

View attachment 1093808

Woo! So close to ovulating! Glad the timing for bd has worked well! for you this is your month.

I'm doing ginger root, eat plenty of broccoli, vit c and prenatals that have plenty of vit d. Just ordered maca. Arrives tomorro... so fingers crossed!

Sounds like we are covering our bases the same :D I am having my maca in a ginger, mango and cashew smoothie, rawr <3

I'm CD8 now, time to get this BD party going!

Been a bit quiet as we've been hit with gastro. So far my girl and husband have had it, and I've escaped. Fingers crossed all that hand washing has paid off and i won't get it! Looked horrible to go through! Upside is a harry potter marathon with the husband.

Waiting on opk in the mail, bet they will come right on ovulation!

Hopefully you wont catch it!!
Fingers crossed your opks arrive in time! X

Hi ladies, could I join please?

I will be testing on the 13th Feb all being well!

Trying a few things this cycle...OH has been taking Maca root for over a month now, I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins for a while but last month changed those out for different ones, I am using clearblue digital O tests with the smileys which are great so far AND we have conceive plus lube to try!

going to try and make more of an effort to keep up with this thread this month too :flower:

OH is due home Friday, I’m on my second high fertility day and should ovulate Saturday so I’m hoping we catch the egg this month!

Hope to see some BFPs in here soon!xx

Cd14 and opk is close!
Woohoo keep testing to catch that surge!

Been a bit quiet as we've been hit with gastro.
Oh no! Hopefully you don't catch it. Hopefully your OPK come in on time.

I'm CD8 now, time to get this BD party going!
Good luck!

Welcome! I've added you to the front page and sending you some :dust: for this month!

Hi ladies, could I join please?

Trying a few things this cycle...OH has been taking Maca root for over a month now, I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins for a while but last month changed those out for different ones, I am using clearblue digital O tests with the smileys which are great so far AND we have conceive plus lube to try!

going to try and make more of an effort to keep up with this thread this month too :flower:

OH is due home Friday, I’m on my second high fertility day and should ovulate Saturday so I’m hoping we catch the egg this month!

Hope to see some BFPs in here soon!xx

Welcome and good luck :)

Thanks ladies, I’m just hoping O holds off for a few more days OH isn’t due back til Friday night:dohh:

Alright ladies officially CD 1 over here and FF has my green on CD 9-12... is that when I should take my OPKs then? And what time of day is best? I’ve only used OPKs once 6 years ago but thought I’d give them a go since DH says he wants to properly try rather than NTNP!

(2-3dpo) heartburn and bloated
Don't want to get to ahead of myself but have a good feeling about this cycle.

@ShanandBoc Sorry I originally missed your post! I ve added you and sending lots of :dust: Good luck!

@Reiko_ctu Sorry you are on CD1. But Good luck this cycle!!
As for OPK don't use FMU. Test more than once in the day to ensure catching the surge. I do 10:00 am and 5:00. Start maybe CD 8 since your FF says CD is green? Seems early do you have a short cycle?
I usually start CD 10 and expect to O round CD 13-15.
Good luck glad OH is into properly trying xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->