February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Sorry suggerhoney.
@NDH and @xZoeyx crazy about the dreams! I had a dream last night that I took a very unique pregnancy test and because it was so different, it took me a few minutes to realize it was positive!! How wonderful if the dreams actually would be prophetic! Haha.
@josephine3 sorry that was just an awful experience. I agree with the other ladies that you should file a complaint.

afm, im unsure if i’ll ovulate. I got the peak monday but havent had the temp rise. We’ve tried bd every other day this fertile cycle because in the past we’ve done every day. Thought maybe switching it up. But this was my last cycle of clomid so i may have to call the doc to try for another script. Hubby & I will keep baby dancing in case I just ovulate late and have long lh surge. That’s what happened last month.

thats frustrating that you didn’t ovulate after getting your peak opk. Hope it happens soon for you.

Thanks ladies.
My heart just feels so broken.
I literally don’t know what what to do anymore.

I feel like a old dried up prune.
I even wonder if I’m still fertile,
Yes I ovulate but are the eggs I have left to old and no good.

When we stared ttc I fell so quickly. I was so happy I was still fertile.
But now not a sniff of a line in 9 months.
The constant BFNs every single cycle is so heartbreaking. It’s breaking me:cry:

@Suggerhoney that is so frustrating and discouraging. Im sorry you’re going through that. I really hoped this was going to be your cycle since January cycles sound like they’ve worked great for you.

DH and I got to :sex:during ds nap! I had pretty fierce pain in my left ovary while dtd, so im hopeful maybe im ovulating today and will see the temp rise tomorrow. I really hope for a bfp this cycle! This is month 10 ttc but we had 3 cycles we couldnt try due to military and unfortunately i don't get my cycle monthly so this is only the fifth cycle in the 10 months.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies.
My heart just feels so broken.
I literally don’t know what what to do anymore.

I feel like a old dried up prune.
I even wonder if I’m still fertile,
Yes I ovulate but are the eggs I have left to old and no good.

When we stared ttc I fell so quickly. I was so happy I was still fertile.
But now not a sniff of a line in 9 months.
The constant BFNs every single cycle is so heartbreaking. It’s breaking me:cry:

I'm so sorry you're having a tough time with this! I know fertility treatment is expensive. Is there anything your ob/gyn can do for you on their end? Or maybe see if any facility at least has free consults?

So I got my first flashing smiley face this morning yay! So should technically ovulate in the next few days hopefully Quick question though the online says don’t do morning urine yet clear blue ovulations kits say do the morning. So I hope it’s correct either way xx

Last edited:
Another BFN today at 10dpo, I even did a Frer and was stark white.
Now sat at the doctors waiting to have the Pap smear test done.

onto to month and cycle 12 ttc.
:cry:

Don't cross yourself out yet, I know you are comparing to your other 2 pregnancies but this could be totally different! Look at me for example, I have been pregnant 4 times, got pregenant within the first 1-2 months with all of them, all very straight forward obvious ovulation etc, this time I am struggling! You aren't out until AF shows, take a breather, have a day off testing maybe and go back to it. If nothing else I imagine I will be with you in the next cycle, so you aren't alone that's for sure <3

AFM - I gave up testing, my tests weren't getting darker, I think since CD 10ish I have tested like 4-5 times a day. So either I had the worlds shortest surge or I just haven't ovulated. Like I said before I did have EWCM and I have had close to positive tests so I do think theres a small chance I have just missed it.

I am going to hold out on any HCG testing until at the earliest Sunday 5th, that puts me at CD25, but no idea how many DPO obviously. One thing I have noticed is that I have some slightly tender breasts and cramping on and off, and for me that is unusual. With my 2 previous pregnancies my breasts being sore were my first sign. So fingers crossed.

Don't cross yourself out yet, I know you are comparing to your other 2 pregnancies but this could be totally different! Look at me for example, I have been pregnant 4 times, got pregenant within the first 1-2 months with all of them, all very straight forward obvious ovulation etc, this time I am struggling! You aren't out until AF shows, take a breather, have a day off testing maybe and go back to it. If nothing else I imagine I will be with you in the next cycle, so you aren't alone that's for sure <3

AFM - I gave up testing, my tests weren't getting darker, I think since CD 10ish I have tested like 4-5 times a day. So either I had the worlds shortest surge or I just haven't ovulated. Like I said before I did have EWCM and I have had close to positive tests so I do think theres a small chance I have just missed it.

I am going to hold out on any HCG testing until at the earliest Sunday 5th, that puts me at CD25, but no idea how many DPO obviously. One thing I have noticed is that I have some slightly tender breasts and cramping on and off, and for me that is unusual. With my 2 previous pregnancies my breasts being sore were my first sign. So fingers crossed.

yeh u may have just missed it on the tests don’t count your self out u just never know. The whole TTC is a whole rollercoaster of emotions. Fingers crossed for u lovely xxxx

@Saradavies89 yes clearblue you do with fmu but the cheap strips and stuff they recommend between 10am-8pm not that it matter personally as I use to do them in middle of night:haha: xx

@Saradavies89 yes clearblue you do with fmu but the cheap strips and stuff they recommend between 10am-8pm not that it matter personally as I use to do them in middle of night:haha: xx

Hahah they are addictive arnt they, I was u sure if I was reading them right hence y I bought the Clearblue ones but now I have had my flashing smiley I’ve done my test strip and it is getting darker so once I know ovulation day ect I may just stick to test strips next month as I’ll know fully what I’m looking for then. Save some pennies aswel hHha xxx

Hahah they are addictive arnt they, I was u sure if I was reading them right hence y I bought the Clearblue ones but now I have had my flashing smiley I’ve done my test strip and it is getting darker so once I know ovulation day ect I may just stick to test strips next month as I’ll know fully what I’m looking for then. Save some pennies aswel hHha xxx

Oh definitely as them clearblues can become quite expensive tbh xx

@xZoeyx good luck for when you test maybe you did miss the surge what cd are you now?
@Saradavies89 I always wonder when the best time to use opks is, they say that lh isn't metabolised over night so in theory wouldn't show up till later in the day, but if your fmu is usually more concentrated I think you sometimes have a better chance of a line. I usually do 3 cheap strips a day when I think I'm close to ov x

I just rang the clinic to see if I could get my results from the ultrasound. She receptionist said she had them but couldn't give them to me until all other appointments have been done. So my cd 2-5 bloods and oh's semen analysis. Sigh. That could take weeks. I asked could I not have a phone call with the Dr but she said nope. Grrr. So more waiting.

Yeh I’ve been doing loads of strips but for me the more the day passes the lighter the line so must be morning that’s best for me maybe.

how shit for you! That’s well annoying making u wait xxx

Im in a similar situation @xZoeyx
My cb peak on monday got me so excited but here I am thursday morning still without a temp rise. I even took clomid this month which has 80% of women ovulating and it seems I am not ovulating. Im cd14 but this morning my temp actually dipped which i usually get on o day, followed by the rise the next morning so maybe today is o for me. Seems like such a long surge though- monday through thursday. CM was watery mon & wed though.
I would be disappointed getting another bfn this cycle, but if i dont even ovulate yet again i will be even more disappointed! It sucks so badly not even having the chance to get pregnant!

@Suggerhoney that is so frustrating and discouraging. Im sorry you’re going through that. I really hoped this was going to be your cycle since January cycles sound like they’ve worked great for you.

I’m absolutely devastated..it’s just been such a long emotional journey, and I had such high hopes we would fall in jan like I did with my boys , but yet again it’s another no.
I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this. It’s just so heart breaking seeing constant BFNs. And knowing I would of had my baby now. It just all feels too much, had a good cry yesterday and again today.
It was another BFN for me today too at 11dpo, I know I am 100% out. Just waiting for the :witch: again:-(
It’s so frustrating I fell pregnant twice and now I just can’t fall at all and we tried so so hard this cycle. All for nothing ](*,)

I'm so sorry you're having a tough time with this! I know fertility treatment is expensive. Is there anything your ob/gyn can do for you on their end? Or maybe see if any facility at least has free consults?

I’m in the UK so I don’t have a ob/gyn.
I’ve looked into getting some bloods done and a scan to check ovarian reserve and I just can’t afford it. It’s just too much money.
I have a telephone gp appointment on 20th feb, it’s a medication review. I think I will tell them how long we have been trying and how I’m just not falling and just see what they say.
Thing is with being 43 I’ll probably just get told it’s age.

Oh I’m so sorry I hope u are ok xxx

Thanks for asking hon. No I’m really not ok. I just feel so hopeless :cry:

cd27 today and 11dpo.
Another BFN. Now just the wait for :witch: again.
I am so sick to death of seeing nothing but BFN.
it’s been 9 months since I last saw a BFP.

feeling so utterly hopeless and so deeply sad.

I wish that want for another would just go away so I didn’t have to go through this heartache every month.
But since my miscarriage 9 months ago all I’ve longed for is my take home rainbow.

I know I say it every time at this stage but I just can’t see me ever getting pregnant ever again:cry:

It’s literally always 10dpo for me hon.
Not just with my boys.
But I had 4 vvv early miscarriages in 2020 and with all 4 of them I had a BFP at 10dpo.
Then I fell with my son on cycle 11 ttc and again BFP at 10dpo.
Also BFP at 10dpo with our 3 year old boy.

last year I had a vvvvv early loss in April and a miscarriage early June and again had lines at 10dpo.

It was another BFN at 11dpo today too and I have no symptoms of pregnancy so I new I was going to be out again.
I’m definitely out now so it’s on to month 12 for me.

I expect u missed your peak and you have ovulated.
I can get sore boobs after ovulation it’s the rise in progesterone from ovulating.
I expect you will get your BFP soon.
Good luck.

I just rang the clinic to see if I could get my results from the ultrasound. She receptionist said she had them but couldn't give them to me until all other appointments have been done. So my cd 2-5 bloods and oh's semen analysis. Sigh. That could take weeks. I asked could I not have a phone call with the Dr but she said nope. Grrr. So more waiting.
For a standard transvaginal ultrasound, they are only able to see major abnormalities such as fibroids, cysts, uterine thickness and overall size of the uterus and ovaries.
To be able to tell follicle size, and quality of eggs, I think you would need a specialized scan and an AMH level.
To fully rule out fallopian tube blockage or any other major structural fertility issue, you would need an HSG.
For my last vaginal ultrasound, the radiologist comments were just "normal uterus and ovaries". :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->