February 2024 testing thread

@cheerios congratulations!!! That's great progression!! I love everything you've done for yourself and your body, I don't think I have that in me. Maybe if I didn't have the job that I have now....it stresses me out so much sometimes. I'm so excited for you! ❤️

@elmum wow, fantastic opk! Praying so hard that this is your BFP cycle!!!

@Brianna777 I hope you get answers soon. The not knowing and being in limbo with this is so hard. Big hugs ❤️

@NightFlower I see that line!!! I hope this is it!!!

AFM, I am officially CD1. This will be a non-assisted, non-medicated cycle, but I have a bbt thermometer now and I will be monitoring ovulation with opks.

@cheerios congratulations!!! That's great progression!! I love everything you've done for yourself and your body, I don't think I have that in me. Maybe if I didn't have the job that I have now....it stresses me out so much sometimes. I'm so excited for you! ❤️

@elmum wow, fantastic opk! Praying so hard that this is your BFP cycle!!!

@Brianna777 I hope you get answers soon. The not knowing and being in limbo with this is so hard. Big hugs ❤️

@NightFlower I see that line!!! I hope this is it!!!

AFM, I am officially CD1. This will be a non-assisted, non-medicated cycle, but I have a bbt thermometer now and I will be monitoring ovulation with opks.
Thanks for looking even though I'm so early. Probably don't mean much could be a false line. But I couldn't help myself.
I'm sorry af came. I wish you the best next month. Hugs

@cheerios yay loving the progression!!
@NightFlower I am here for your early testing mayhem :haha: love it lol and I do see the line!!
It's so weird I actually miss the testing and obsessing part!!

@thencomesbebe Thanks hun!! I had an overactive thyroid issue so it was mainly having to help my body heal. The result of it definitely helped in being able to conceive in my 40s. I'm just so happy I found this doctor who could tell me what my body needed exactly. It's just one blood test, and supplementing my body according to its deficiencies and oh, I went on a massive detox of my diet / lifestyle / house. But I believe just figuring out what your body needs is so vital especially when TTCing.

@NightFlower Looks like we’re cycle twins! I’m 6dpo today. I’m doing opks just for the fun of testing. I’ll try a pregnancy test on Thursday, 9dpo. I’ve never had an early bfp and trying not to stress myself out with tests this cycle. I’m praying hard for the bfp this cycle because I’m feeling pretty burnt out with ttc right now.

Congratulations cheerios! Those lines are great

I've been silently stalking and rooting for you all
I got a bfp 5th Feb but have been having issues since then and don't know if it's a viable pregnancy, empty sac at around 5w5d (I'm guessing) bleeding from a haematoma and slow rising hcg, waiting for another scan to confirm what is going on

I don't want to bring negativity to this thread, wishing you all the best!

I got a bfp 5th Feb but have been having issues since then and don't know if it's a viable pregnancy, empty sac at around 5w5d (I'm guessing) bleeding from a haematoma and slow rising hcg, waiting for another scan to confirm what is going on

Good luck

@NightFlower Looks like we’re cycle twins! I’m 6dpo today. I’m doing opks just for the fun of testing. I’ll try a pregnancy test on Thursday, 9dpo. I’ve never had an early bfp and trying not to stress myself out with tests this cycle. I’m praying hard for the bfp this cycle because I’m feeling pretty burnt out with ttc right now.
Yay cycle buddy hope we both get a bfp. Good luck!

I've been following what's going on. Feel free to update here as we are all thinking about you and baby. Hugs

Thank you nightflower!

It's all so confusing as the issues coukd have explanations but I don't want that to get my hopes up
Empty sac - could be too early
Bleeding - we know there's a haematoma
Slow rising beta - could be doubling time is slowing down as around 6 weeks
Haven't got today's hcg results as they didn't ring and were closed when I tried so another night in limbo it is

I hope you get your bfp!

Thank you nightflower!

It's all so confusing as the issues coukd have explanations but I don't want that to get my hopes up
Empty sac - could be too early
Bleeding - we know there's a haematoma
Slow rising beta - could be doubling time is slowing down as around 6 weeks
Haven't got today's hcg results as they didn't ring and were closed when I tried so another night in limbo it is

I hope you get your bfp!
I'm here for you, well all of us are. Being in limbo stinks. I hope its just to early and you'll see baby on next ultrasound.

Afm I got a bfn today. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Thank you nightflower, it means alot

I hope it's too early for your bfp and tomorrow shows different, fingers crossed!

Had today's beta, rose by 1009 so not doubled again, they're ringing tomorrow with a scan date which I'm hoping is Friday and I don't have limbo over the weekend, just desperate for an answer now wither way
Betas every 48 hours have been

She said they can't rule out ectopic yet, the whole thing is a nightmare

Good luck with testing ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back