February 2024 testing thread

Understand how you feel nightflower, I'll join you when I can start again

AFM-8dpo- I have some symptoms, but it Could also be progesterone. I tested today and I’m pretty sure it’s negative…but I think I just have line eye. I had to take the picture out of the case because of a shadow, but the case didn’t have anything over the window anyway.

IMG_0947.jpeg

@NightFlower I'm so so sorry. My heart breaks for you. It's so unfair. I'll continue to cheer you on for March!!!

@Jules8 I somehow feel I see something when I move my head around the photo!

Jules I felt like I could see something too, good luck for the next test

Congratulations to all those who got BFPs in February, fingers crossed for those waiting on betas and ultrasounds. I hope you all are pregnant with your take-home babies.

AFM, well, I peed on a stick and got a blaring positive. It was an ovulation test and the first test I’ve taken in well over a year. :haha:

Congratulations to all those who got BFPs in February, fingers crossed for those waiting on betas and ultrasounds. I hope you all are pregnant with your take-home babies.

AFM, well, I peed on a stick and got a blaring positive. It was an ovulation test and the first test I’ve taken in well over a year. :haha:
A positive ovulation test is still exciting!

Finger crossed

Unfortunately I have another etopic. I won’t be trying again as I can’t even think about taking the chance of going through this experience again. Hopefully the methotrexate shot will work and I won’t have to have my other tube removed as well

Unfortunately I have another etopic. I won’t be trying again as I can’t even think about taking the chance of going through this experience again. Hopefully the methotrexate shot will work and I won’t have to have my other tube removed as well
Oh I am so so sorry. :( sending you healing thoughts even if I know that won't be enough.

I'm so sorry @Brianna777 ❤️ praying the shot works for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->