CD 34 (NTNP) 4days late!

Becomeamum

Reaction score
Hi all would love some friendly please!
So, we've been tracking my cycle through Flo app (free version) my cycle has fluctuated between 26-31 days since January with last months being the shortest yet at just 24 days? I'm currently on CD 34 which is unusual for me to go this length without AF showing, I was due 6 days ago according to Flo

The timing is off, please let me explain

The predicted 'chance to get pregnant' was showing between CD 9-15
&
predicted O on CD13

We did not DTD until CD 17 & again on CD 19 (was not a chance to get pregnant ACCORDING TO FLO)

I went to Tescos yesterday and bought two pack of their own brand digital tests, the first one I did said not pregnant so I waited until today to do the other and again not pregnant.

I'm not used to being so late! I booked in with my doctor tomorrow, are their tests more accurate??

Thanks all as we're half in NTNP, just not actively trying atm

It's hard to say, it sounds like you could have ovulated really late, especially where your cycle is varying widely, but without temping there is no way to confirm ovulation. I think a digital test is not the most sensitive test you can get but maybe the Dr. test will be more sensitive, not sure. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and hopefully you can get some answers!

Thanks Lindi for your response, do you mind me asking, is that your name? OK I wasn't aware the digis were less accurate! Good to know. Also I never factored in to account for really late ovulation, according to the app my periods were regular, even with the variations! Hindsight is great isn't it lol...

So after I posted, I felt a real heavy dull ache in lower abdomenal region & back, normally signs of AF & a headache which was unusual. I got my hot water bottle on the couch for the evening and they just subsided with the headache but I do feel a bit spacey if that makes any sense.

If anything they should come tonight, that is if they are due as all the signs are creeping in. If not, I'm going to get a test in the morning from chemist which is not digital because my app is not until 5PM tomorrow. I don't think I could last that long now that we're in the longest CD period I've ever had!

I think the most sensitive test you can get at a shop is first response early result.

Usually the luteal phase (cycle days after ovulation) doesn’t change more than a couple of days cycle to cycle, but ovulation day can be earlier or later and can be influenced by stress, Illness, or just randomly be delayed.

I hope you get some answers soon!

Thanks so much for all your wonderful input Lindi :hugs:

Got a frer and showed up BFN on CD 35IMG_20220526_134319.jpg IMG_20220526_134315.jpg IMG_20220526_134204.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->