**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I am so sorry for everyone struggling today. Ttc is a very unique kind of pain and frustration.

eakkk exciting! I do remember you posting these, I think it was your testing post that made me buy them! So thank you!

this was the best shot I got of that test... i hope its darker tomorrow! if this is it, these tests are amazing, much darker than clearblue!

How are you feeling? Have you had any sickness?
Xx

View attachment 1086863 View attachment 1086864

Your very welcome they are amazing ain't they best ones I had :) I've been so sick this time round I never been this bad with my other children :shrug: I've been so tired and my boobs wow so itchy xx
I was 21dpo with this photo this was 10 days after the first positive xx

IMG_20200717_161748.jpg

@Deethehippy :hugs: :hugs: I'm glad you had a nice holiday away but wish it could have ended with coming home to a bfp

@Alligator it sounds like you and your DH are taking good and positive steps. Keep those communication lines open and getting into therapy when you can/need to and I am sure you all will work through everything!

@LuvallmyH Looking at your pictures from yesterday- if you disregard the 10dpo test (since you are looking for doubling every 2-3 days), I see definite progression. The line isn't super dark, but I don't have to zoom in to see it. And remember- you're talking about low numbers doubling. So maybe you went from 6 to 12 or whatnot... you wouldn't expect to see dark lines yet. And doubling is every 48-72 hours. I would just keep testing love...I have a good feeling for you and you could just be having a slow riser.

@aymz1983 good to hear from you! how are you doing?

@JJB2 I'm sorry that AF got you but like you said, it's good to reset the cycle and know where you are so you can move forward! Wishing you all the best of luck next cycle!

@3 girlies I am so so sorry for the loss of your Nan. My deepest condolences to you and your family :hugs: What a cute puppy! How long is your LP typically? 10 dpo is still early! With my youngest I didn't have a vvvvf line until the evening of 11dpo, don't give up yet!

@salamander91 good to hear from you! How are you doing?

@Stargirl1993 love all the tests!! how are you feeling?

@Hevalouaddict I'm sorry hun. Those lines seemed so clear but must have been bad evaps. i wish the tests wouldn't do that

@Samiam03 have you tested again? how are you doing?

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I'm sorry that you didn't catch this cycle. I hope the blood work shows you something that is easy to fix so you can have your forever baby <3

@tbfromlv ahh! That's frustrating with the walmart test issue! Um....I definitely see a line!! I said this to Becca but blue dyes can be accurate, even if they have a bad rep! So excited for you to get the pink dyes to confirm!!!

@Becca_89 I see something on the second picture when I zoom in! You are still so early that there is a lot of time for it to darken up! FX!! Just saw your CB tests...I know blue dyes can be unreliable...but they can also be accurate...excited to see your next few days of tests!! Sorry- playing catch up on the thread and it shows in my responses LOL...just got to today's tests. I can't see anything on the cheapies (but it's usually hard for me to see them on anyones tests on my computer) but I see the faint line on the FRER! You can have a late implanter so I don't think a faint line should be a concern. You just want to see progression on your tests every 2-3 days. So exited to see the next few days of testing for you!

@PinkCupcakes :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun.

@Mummafrog it all sounds promising!! Boo for shadowy tests...some of the cheapies are really bad!

@DuckyBlue :hugs::hugs:

-----------------------
I think I got everyone!! Sorry again for not being on as much as I probably should be hosting this months thread! Between our homeschool preschool, talking with contractors/our designer about the renovations that are getting ready to start and deciding to try and get every room in the house decluttered and re-organized before school starts in a week and a half....I just haven't had a lot of spare time!! I think this will be my last big catch up thread for the month and will stay on top of it these last few days!

I have a good feeling we are going to end August with a few more BFPs and am thrilled! What a great month it has been with lots of new pregnancies. Thinking of all of us that are still in the hunt and praying that October is our month!!

----------------
AFM, I am on CD13 today with expected ovulation in 2 days (i typically O on CD15). I started OPKs 2 days ago- low on wednesday and got my flashing smiley yesterday!! DTD last night and will keep going through ovulation. Now that we pitched the pre-seed lube we've had no issues for the last few weeks and my husband is relieved! It was stressing him out thinking something else was going on with him when he wasn't able to finish a few times last month....I know a lot of people love pre-seed but definitely didn't work for us. Really hoping this is our cycle to catch since the due date would be at the end of May. School would just be getting out and I would have a whole summer with no schedule to conform to. Just soak in the summer sun, the newborn snuggles and my boys...sounds like bliss.

hey I’m doing good Thankyou. I feel a nervous wreck right now :-( I’m constantly worrying I’m going to lose this baby x I currently have sore boobs and feeling abit tired X hoping to have sickness soon sounds crazy but I just want all the symptoms x I’ll be relieved if I make it to 12 weeks x hoping to get a scan for 6-7 weeks x x

Really hoping you all get your bfps soon you all deserve your much long awaited babies sending lots of babydust everyone’s way <3

Ugh took a FRER and BFN, stark white. I hate this, what more can I do to help it work? I’ve done everything to get my body to work and be healthy for it! :(
I will say I have had pretty easy to see lines
Small update from a testing maniac. Still not sure what to think. The ic looks pretty good and is turning bfp really quickly. The frer is lighter agai
Small update from a testing maniac. Still not sure what to think. The ic looks pretty good and is turning bfp really quickly. The frer is lighter again. I know the best piece of advice is to step away from the tests for a day or two.
View attachment 1086866 View attachment 1086867 View attachment 1086868
honestly my ICs have been way more impressive than my frers ... I’m really starting to doubt their sensitivity and overall quality at this point. I have tests that read at 25 ... frers are suppose to be 6.5-10 and I’m getting far better and more obvious lines on the 25 than I am the FRER

I will say I have had pretty easy to see lines

honestly my ICs have been way more impressive than my frers ... I’m really starting to doubt their sensitivity and overall quality at this point. I have tests that read at 25 ... frers are suppose to be 6.5-10 and I’m getting far better and more obvious lines on the 25 than I am the FRER
I am so glad you said this. I am getting progression on my ic’s & the frer are sucking.

Sorry ducky.

10dpo for me and bfn. Last month I had an 11 day lp so I'm hoping that might at least increase and get back to normal after my mmc so my cycle has at least settled down.

Your very welcome they are amazing ain't they best ones I had :) I've been so sick this time round I never been this bad with my other children :shrug: I've been so tired and my boobs wow so itchy xx
I was 21dpo with this photo this was 10 days after the first positive xx

View attachment 1086883
Thank you for posting the photo, they are beautiful. I have Frer coming today to compare, spend a fortune!

hope your sickness passes soon! Xxx

Im so sorry to those waiting for their bfp, it isn't easy at all :( please don't lose hope!

I was told a few years ago that I wouldn't be able to have children by a dr after a scan and was heartbroken! I tried for a baby and months of heart break.

The main thing which I think helped me was my diet and fitness, I suspect my problems on my ovaries were caused by my weight gain.

but please don't give up! Im so sorry you are having the struggle and I really hope it happens soon for you all! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->