April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@Suggerhoney yes it would be so lovely to all be in a due date group together hopefully sometime soon.

Ughhh I am pretty sure AF is starting and I'm on cycle day 21 :nope: I'm so worried that I have stopped ovulating the last couple of months, my chart is just too all over the place. :sad1:

IMG_20230402_150203.jpg

:hugs:
I cannot read charts at all but sending you a virtual hug.

@ChibiLena good luck for your first cycle ttc!!
@Suggerhoney hope you are doing OK :hugs:
@thencomesbebe so frustrating for you after those convincing lines I hope you are still in with a chance x
@Lightning7 sorry I'm not a charter either hope it's not a wonky cycle for you
@NightFlower good luck for testing you are just a few days behind me!
Good luck to everyone else I've missed x

13dpiui and bfn. I think I'm going to just stop the progesterone tonight. I would rather AF get here sooner rather than later and get on to the next IUI cycle. Really hope the next one results in our rainbow.

8dpo for me today. I had a really busy day yesterday helping my friend put up his caravan awning(it's like a huge tent for those who don't know lol) and it's very physical work. I'm really worried I've messed up something that was going on. I'm hoping the cramps were a hood sign and not a bad one. Still having super sore, heavy boobs too x

13dpiui and bfn. I think I'm going to just stop the progesterone tonight. I would rather AF get here sooner rather than later and get on to the next IUI cycle. Really hope the next one results in our rainbow.

I am so sorry, I hope your next cycle is your beautiful BFP

8dpo for me today. I had a really busy day yesterday helping my friend put up his caravan awning(it's like a huge tent for those who don't know lol) and it's very physical work. I'm really worried I've messed up something that was going on. I'm hoping the cramps were a hood sign and not a bad one. Still having super sore, heavy boobs too x

I am sure if your have caught this cycle, you haven't done anything to mess it up. Ladies go to gym and lift weights their whole pregnancy, so I think these little bubs are more resilient than we think. Although it is hard not to worry.

AFM. I was super down yesterday thinking I wasn't going to ovulate this cycle, however my OPK tonight is getting dark. I might have a positive one by tomorrow. Which would make me CD16, it does make sense because I have 31 day cycles. When I caught with Tallulah though it was CD13 for my peak, maybe that was a once off.
Hoping tomorrow brings a really dark OPK. I best jump on hubby, make sure we cover our bases!

20230403_000545.jpg

Good luck @NightFlower!
Im not seeing much on my tests today but like you I'm still feeling really crampy on one side, sudden twinges that make me stop what I'm doing. My dreams are always crazy but these last few nights have really ramped it up a notch. Really bizarre ones! Fxd for us both x

Good luck @NightFlower!
Im not seeing much on my tests today but like you I'm still feeling really crampy on one side, sudden twinges that make me stop what I'm doing. My dreams are always crazy but these last few nights have really ramped it up a notch. Really bizarre ones! Fxd for us both x
Thanks, Good luck to you too!
Glad we are testing buddies. Your symptoms sound good.

Good luck to those of you testing soon!

I'm CD10 today and I'm not even temping this month. Don't know whether I'll be ovulating today (my earliest) or not til CD15 (the latest I've ovulated). Usually it's CD12 or 13. I hope that not knowing what dpo I'm even on will help keep me from testing so early this month

App says I'm 5dpo and earliest we dtd was March 27th. Tried out one of the 10miu tests I have and a faint line popped up right away. So dipped another brand in same sample and it also has a faint line.

Took a 3rd test few minutes ago and got another vvf line.

Not sure what to think.....maybe I'm a day further than what app says I'd only be 6dpo if that is the case.

Just going to keep testing till I have a definite answer or af comes.

Who know maybe evaps in time frame...
Figured I post to keep track of tests and what not. Tried not to test but couldn't help myself I have no will power :blush: the aching I had is slowly fading away in my lower abdomen had it most of the day today. Some cramping as well.

Screenshot_20230402-150340_Adblock Browser.jpg Screenshot_20230402-123530_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230402-154904_Gallery.jpg

App says I'm 5dpo and earliest we dtd was March 27th. Tried out one of the 10miu tests I have and a faint line popped up right away. So dipped another brand in same sample and it also has a faint line.

Not sure what to think.....maybe I'm a day further than what app says I'd only be 6dpo if that is the case.

Figured I post to keep track of tests and what not. Tried not to test but couldn't help myself I have no will power :blush: the aching I had is slowly fading away in my lower abdomen had it most of the day today. Some cramping as well.

View attachment 1114893 View attachment 1114894 View attachment 1114895

I see those lines!

Hi ladies
I’m going to have to step away for a bit. I had another BFN today at 14dpo.
That’s it now no more testing this cycle I’m out.
Just the wait for af now.
I will come back when I’m ready. Or mite pop on here and there but right now I’m just hurting and sad that it’s been nothing but BFNs again.
Was hoping after the chemical we would catch again quickly, but nope.
So disappointed.
I’m sick to death of it all now.

good luck to those waiting to test still.
And those waiting for ovulation. Hope this is your cycle.

View attachment 1114893 View attachment 1114894 View attachment 1114895
i see vvfaint lines on all those tests, nightflower! :)

7 dpo here.
Only symptom was some mild left lower quandrant cramping behind my c-section scar for a few minutes on 5 dpo and 6 dpo.
No swollen boobs or moodiness or super fatigue...not sure that this cycle will be successful.

@NightFlower that's crazy!! Is that the only time you dtd? Maybe you ov'd earlier than you thought!
@littlewitch good to see you and good luck! How are you and oh doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"