April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Hi ladies
I’m going to have to step away for a bit. I had another BFN today at 14dpo.
That’s it now no more testing this cycle I’m out.
Just the wait for af now.
I will come back when I’m ready. Or mite pop on here and there but right now I’m just hurting and sad that it’s been nothing but BFNs again.
Was hoping after the chemical we would catch again quickly, but nope.
So disappointed.
I’m sick to death of it all now.

good luck to those waiting to test still.
And those waiting for ovulation. Hope this is your cycle.

I'm so sorry. I hope we see you back here soon! I totally understand your need to step away. This long term thing is not easy.

I'm so sorry. I hope we see you back here soon! I totally understand your need to step away. This long term thing is not easy.

It really isn’t.
I hate seeing BFN so much. Hoping April will be my month but I don’t have any hope left In Me anymore.
I’ll probably pop on when I get my test results.
I already have the very early in my cycle results and that’s come back as
Satisfactory.
Now just the wait for the day 21 bloods.
Hoping that’s all normal too.

Thanks ladies for looking with me.. I'm not sure. it's possible I ovulated earlier than app said. Just weird as it's only been 6 days since we first dtd. Probably just bad tests. Trying not to think to much into them as they could be negative tomorrow. But I'm definitely feeling something going on in there. I feel different already.

So sorry @Suggerhoney
@NightFlower holding thumbs for you that they darken up!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you get that BFP in the next day or so hon. The sore and heavier feeling boobies sounds like a very good sign. Fx so tightly for you❤️

@Suggerhoney sorry sweetheart I hope to see back maybe around your next ovulation time. I have hope you'll get another rainbow baby soon.

You ladies really are the best.
I will try and pop on here and there to cheer you all on. I will definitely update you all when I get the blood results back.

I’ve gotten the first set of bloods back and everything was satisfactory.
I’m not peri menapause yet. So that’s good.
they tested a whole bunch of stuff and even my progesterone.
the other ones were
FSH
LH
Estrogen
And some other hormones.
And it just says satisfactory and no other further tests needed.
The cd21 test will be progesterone again.
Not sure if anything else.
Will see when I speak with my doctor.
Hopefully all is good.
And im praying I still have some really good strong eggs left and one will be my sticky rainbow.

I just feel so emotionally and mentally drained.
Will be just sticking to bding every other day as soon as I get the witch out of the way. Even around Ovulation time I still want to try every other day. I know that works for alot of people so I hope and pray it works for us.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you get that BFP in the next day or so hon. The sore and heavier feeling boobies sounds like a very good sign. Fx so tightly for you❤️

You ladies really are the best.
I will try and pop on here and there to cheer you all on. I will definitely update you all when I get the blood results back.

I’ve gotten the first set of bloods back and everything was satisfactory.
I’m not peri menapause yet. So that’s good.
they tested a whole bunch of stuff and even my progesterone.
the other ones were
FSH
LH
Estrogen
And some other hormones.
And it just says satisfactory and no other further tests needed.
The cd21 test will be progesterone again.
Not sure if anything else.
Will see when I speak with my doctor.
Hopefully all is good.
And im praying I still have some really good strong eggs left and one will be my sticky rainbow.

I just feel so emotionally and mentally drained.
Will be just sticking to bding every other day as soon as I get the witch out of the way. Even around Ovulation time I still want to try every other day. I know that works for alot of people so I hope and pray it works for us.
That's great news!!!! Definitely keep trying if you're confirmed not in peri-menapause!!!

@Suggerhoney LTTTC is so tiring. Sex begins to feel like a chore, the constant stress of testing and tracking ovulation and fertility signs are all so draining..and those BFNs month after month are a punch to the gut. I honestly don't blame you for feeling the need to step away. Glad your initial tests look good. Stay strong! I know it's hard.

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I decided to go ahead and just do my last night of progesterone, because I'm still getting bfn, and that means if I have bfn in the morning I have to stop it anyway and wait for AF. But after I inserted it, (sorry TMI coming) a huge mucus chunk thing came out. That has only ever happened to me when pregnant? Does anyone know if progesterone suppositories alone can cause this?

@thencomesbebe how strange! How many dpo do they like you to stop the progesterone at? Do you have low progesterone anyway? Fxd for you that you are still in with a chance x

App says I'm 5dpo and earliest we dtd was March 27th. Tried out one of the 10miu tests I have and a faint line popped up right away. So dipped another brand in same sample and it also has a faint line.

Took a 3rd test few minutes ago and got another vvf line.

Not sure what to think.....maybe I'm a day further than what app says I'd only be 6dpo if that is the case.

Just going to keep testing till I have a definite answer or af comes.

Who know maybe evaps in time frame...
Figured I post to keep track of tests and what not. Tried not to test but couldn't help myself I have no will power :blush: the aching I had is slowly fading away in my lower abdomen had it most of the day today. Some cramping as well.

View attachment 1114893 View attachment 1114894 View attachment 1114895

I see those! All fingers and a couple toes crossed for you!

Hi ladies
I’m going to have to step away for a bit. I had another BFN today at 14dpo.
That’s it now no more testing this cycle I’m out.
Just the wait for af now.
I will come back when I’m ready. Or mite pop on here and there but right now I’m just hurting and sad that it’s been nothing but BFNs again.
Was hoping after the chemical we would catch again quickly, but nope.
So disappointed.
I’m sick to death of it all now.

good luck to those waiting to test still.
And those waiting for ovulation. Hope this is your cycle.

I am so sorry. Please take your time and do whatever you need.

@josephine3 the progesterone is just part of the regimen that my fertility doc puts me on when we do an IUI. I have to stop it at 14dpiui if not pregnant (which is today now). He also puts me on a low dose thyroid medication and 5000 of vitamin D.

I'm getting cross. Nothing exciting in tests today, I just got some wondfo arrive today but the quality isn't great they are all bent up and there's an obvious line in the test area before dipping grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->