April Showers ♡☆2024 testing thread☆♡

@elmum sorry sweetheart. Was it back to back cps? I've had that happen before. Praying next cycle you'll get a sticky baby. Looks like we'll be testing buddies of things go well for me this time. Hugs

@elmum sorry sweetheart. Was it back to back cps? I've had that happen before. Praying next cycle you'll get a sticky baby. Looks like we'll be testing buddies of things go well for me this time. Hugs
Yes. Back to back for me too. I am expecting AF soon. Temp dropped this morning, so hopefully soon.
Praying we will be testing together and both get our sticky babies (hugs)

Silently watching in the back ground. Good luck to you all and huge amounts of baby dust your way x

Af came a few days early this morning
my cycle Still not back on track since having covid. So annoying. So I might be testing a few days earlier.

:hugs: @elmum so sorry love
Best of luck this month! I just finished my first PP af and boy it brought a ton of emotions. All of my baby dust is spread all over for you ladies :dust:
Oh I can see how it would I'm not looking forward to mine. When did it show up? Im only 4 weeks pp right now x

Had my HSG yesterday and everything looks good, no blockages, and nothing concerning showed up so that's good. Now I just have to get my progesterone levels checked next week and go from there.

I'm glad everything is looking normal so far, we didnt expect an issue on my end, but I am happy to have some peace of mind knowing things are ok on my end. The "what ifs" have been looming over my head for too long, so it's nice to put them aside.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Had my HSG yesterday and everything looks good, no blockages, and nothing concerning showed up so that's good. Now I just have to get my progesterone levels checked next week and go from there.

I'm glad everything is looking normal so far, we didnt expect an issue on my end, but I am happy to have some peace of mind knowing things are ok on my end. The "what ifs" have been looming over my head for too long, so it's nice to put them aside.

Hope everyone is doing well!

That's great news :)

I've no idea how many dpo as we have just been ntnp and randomly tested but I thought I could see something in real but maybe it's just me

View attachment 1118431

I think I can see the line in question, hard to say if there's color to it just yet though. Excited to see an update soon! Crossing my fingers for you!

Ok ladies, I need some opinions.. I got my positive OPK on CD 12 with FMU, which is abnormal for me as I usually get it around CD 14 or 15.

I know the surge can happen earlier sometimes even if you ovulate when you normally would, but the thing is, the test came out a little smudged so I question the accuracy. It's a clear blue advanced digital test, and since the smiley was static, I went ahead and marked it in FF, but the next day I decided to take another test, simply because it didn't feel right to me. Since I couldnt use the digital monitor as it locks for 48 hours once peak is detected, I just used the stick manually. This one was not positive (but also not FMU).

My temperatures have been a little lower this month (which I'm accrediting to our crazy weather) but did not rise until yesterday (CD 17), which makes me think I likely ovulated late CD 15 or 16, which would be a normal time for me. This is also when i started feeling my usual gas cramps. I had a little EWCM yesterday too, which I don't typically get much, but when I do it's usually just after ovulation rather than before for some reason.

Anyone have any thoughts? Should I assume the first test was bad? Trying not to stress over it too much, we DTD CD 12, 14 and 17 (had to abstain before my HSG) so hopefully we have a fighting chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->