Angry!!!!!

AmyandFetus

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I was supposed to hear my baby's heart beat for the first time today
BUT they canceled!! Until tomorrow......but still i was so excited and i built my whole day around it and then.....the phone call. And it doesn't help that almost anything make you cry......so i guess I'll wait till tomorrow but i had to rant......

Aww, sorry to hear that it had to be postponed :hug:

Sorry it was cancelled hun and hope you get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow, I can't wait for my appointment on Tuesday and hope to hear it for the first time, its so exciting, take care :hugs: XX

I got teary eyed at mcdonalds today when they said their ice cream machine was broken..I wanted to sob! So I can't imagine how you feel hun! Just think, you get to extend the excitement..your appt will be here before you know it!

Thank you dizzy duck i wish you all the best and i hope they don't cancel on you too!!6
Question is it weird that i haven't herd my Baby's heart beat and I'm already 18 weeks??

Awwww Sherileigh!! see I've only become like a fountain this week
I was pretty proud of myself and them BAM 18 weeks hit and the water works turned on

Aww hugs hun, hope tomorow is extra special for you .... are you going to take your mobile phone and try and record it so you can play it back to people, thats what i do with mine ;)

Thats an awesome idea Cariad_bach but i get a heart beat bear
So my baby's heart beat is in a little teddy bear buuuuut i'm gonna try
What you did so i don't have to carry a teddy bear around with me ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle