After this baby I'm done

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey.
So I'm a little different than most here being that I have 6 kids and pregnant w #7. I have hyperemeis with my pregnancies and not even sure how I ended up getting through 6 pregnancies and now I'm going through another. I have high risk pregnancies, I have preterm issues, very sick and in and out of the hospital in the first trimester. I also have hypothyroidism with hashimotos and the doctor has said the more pregnancies I go though the more I am depleting myself and my thyroid can most definitely shut down.
I am turning 33 in Feb and dh just turned 36 in November. We know we are done. I wanna get my tubes cut, not tied. Not sure what this entails and was wondering maybe someone can help me here? DH is also getting a vascectomy.

Hi hon! I most certainly don't have any advice for you, I just wanted to come give you a hug! I can't imagine how difficult pregnancies are for you. I just can't imagine doing it 7 times, plus 3 losses! You're incredible, and I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful. Vent away, and try to be kind to yourself. You're going through so much!

:hug:

Hi hon! I most certainly don't have any advice for you, I just wanted to come give you a hug! I can't imagine how difficult pregnancies are for you. I just can't imagine doing it 7 times, plus 3 losses! You're incredible, and I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful. Vent away, and try to be kind to yourself. You're going through so much!

:hug:

Thank you so much. Everyday I lay here and so many thoughts run through my mind. I just wanna get better. Idk how I go through 6 pregnancies and I'm doing it again. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained.

Wow! That is amazing! I hope your final pg goes well - I was exhausted with my third... you must be superwoman! I had my tubes cut (tubal ligation) after my third (during the c section) and so regret it. My hormones have never returned to normal (DS is 2.5 years old now). I know it's not meant to affect anything like that, but I'm on thyroid meds now, which seem to cause continual spotting, so am on bc pills to try and balance that effect. My joints and muscles ache and I just feel old (I'm 41). This is all since he was born. Also, although I know we are done, I feel like I've ruined a part of my body that is meant to exist (stupid, I know). It was meant to give me freedom and instead I feel awful and am on bc anyway... I don't think there's a medical reason linking tubal ligation and hormone stuff up, but I'm not menopausal (had blood tests done) and all my problems started after I had my TL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->