♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Today is CD31 and 15DPO. Here are my tests.

I've got my blood work booked for April 30 at 6w3d and my dating scan for May 7 at 7w3d.

Unfortunately I have to wait forever to do thr bloodwork due to a province wide lockdown in Ontario. Appointments are really hard to come by.

20210414_093344.jpg

Tests look great ladies! Congrats!

@realbeauty86 how are you doing today? Have the cramps stopped? Really hoping youre ok

@xxmyheartxx I have Sneak Peek kit sitting in my closet that I got ordered before my miscarriage last year and since this is likely our last baby I'll be using it. We did one with my son and results came back correctly. We are hoping for another boy. Do you have a gender preference?

We’ll be finding out too! Im hoping for another boy since my youngest is a boy. And my daughter, well, shes a looooot of work and I never wanted girls to begin with lol And I kind of want her to be my only girl shes my best little friend.

I honestly have no preference, boy would be easier as my youngest 2 are boys and they will have to share rooms for another 2-3 years until we extend again, which is fine as they are in a large enough room, I dont want to disrupt my eldest 3 by having a much younger sibling move in.
My 3 years old told his childminder on monday he was getting a little sister tomorrow :haha: maybe he knows something I dont!

@wannabeprego huge congratulations!

I’m going to try and leave it till 12 weeks to announce, that’s if the kids don’t notice my sickness first . We have 5 kids between us between 10 and 14 so they are older, not sure how to announce to them yet.

4 days till my scan feeling super nervous
Thank you! Congrats and H&H to you as well!!!

How’s everyone feeling? My BP is definitely running low feeling incredibly faint and dizzy. I did a urine check at work today- all clear so it’s obviously just pregnancy related. Also getting nauseous. Not too bad- always gets worse at around 6-7 weeks for me in previous pregnancies and I’m 5 weeks this time so hoping I’ve at least got one more week of feeling relatively ok!!

ooh I hadn't given a thought to whether we would find out or not....i found out for my first, not for my second, then found out for my youngest as it had been some time. Maybe we will find out this time, I've seen so many cute outfits already so it would be good to know which ones to keep my eye on! (Not that they're in them for long lol). I've seen the Sneak Peek tests, wasn't sure if they are as good as they say.

Some great progression @Sarah Pearce :)

Hope you are doing ok today @realbeauty86

Feeling ok today I guess... I've managed to get back to working this week ok apart from today when i took half an hour out around 3pm to lay down on the sofa. Sleep is hit and miss and even when i do sleep i am tossing and turning. Does anyone know when bbs stop being so darn sore? I can't remember! No nausea ye, although i find i feel fuller after eating more quickly than i used to. Although i can also simultaneously want to eat everything in sight so.... I'm worrying about nausea - i have been lucky *touch wood* that my previous pregnancies i just felt nauseous and was never actually ill so i wish and hope it will be the same this time (or no nausea really if i'm hoping and wishing for things!) I have a very real phobia of being physically ill. That being said, i already have medication to treat it (metaclopramide) which i will discuss with midwife. I understand it is ok in pregnancy and can be prescribed anyway but hopefully i won't need to use it.

Hope everyone is doing ok today :)

ooh I hadn't given a thought to whether we would find out or not....i found out for my first, not for my second, then found out for my youngest as it had been some time. Maybe we will find out this time, I've seen so many cute outfits already so it would be good to know which ones to keep my eye on! (Not that they're in them for long lol). I've seen the Sneak Peek tests, wasn't sure if they are as good as they say.

Some great progression @Sarah Pearce :)

Hope you are doing ok today @realbeauty86

Feeling ok today I guess... I've managed to get back to working this week ok apart from today when i took half an hour out around 3pm to lay down on the sofa. Sleep is hit and miss and even when i do sleep i am tossing and turning. Does anyone know when bbs stop being so darn sore? I can't remember! No nausea ye, although i find i feel fuller after eating more quickly than i used to. Although i can also simultaneously want to eat everything in sight so.... I'm worrying about nausea - i have been lucky *touch wood* that my previous pregnancies i just felt nauseous and was never actually ill so i wish and hope it will be the same this time (or no nausea really if i'm hoping and wishing for things!) I have a very real phobia of being physically ill. That being said, i already have medication to treat it (metaclopramide) which i will discuss with midwife. I understand it is ok in pregnancy and can be prescribed anyway but hopefully i won't need to use it.

Hope everyone is doing ok today :)
Thank you really nervous and scared

@Mummyto293 drink tooons of water! I know its hard when you're nauseous but it’ll help get the bp up. I have naturally low bp - like 90/60 and in pregnancy it goes up to a whopping 100/70 lol. I have a higher salt diet to help with it too

How’s everyone feeling? My BP is definitely running low feeling incredibly faint and dizzy. I did a urine check at work today- all clear so it’s obviously just pregnancy related. Also getting nauseous. Not too bad- always gets worse at around 6-7 weeks for me in previous pregnancies and I’m 5 weeks this time so hoping I’ve at least got one more week of feeling relatively ok!!

I hope that you feel better soon! XOXO

@Mummyto293 I'm feeling okay! Thanks for asking! I'm sleepy often because I am on progesterone and estrogen vaginal medications because of my IVF pregnancy medications. I'm actually not having many symptoms yet for this pregnancy. I have this feeling of stretching and pulling in my uterus sometimes when I try to stand up too fast or if I am laying on my side and roll over onto my side too quick. It's weird because I can feel things growing and stretching in there! LOL! I had tender boobs but that comes and goes. I have never been a big morning sickness person when pregnant, but I do get it a little bit here and there, however it usually goes away when I eat. I'm lucky as far as that is concerned. I am getting a little bit of AF type cramps, but nothing that bad.

Last edited:
Great line progression ladies!! looking fantastic.

We will definitely be finding out gender. As early as possible haha, I have done a lot of looking at those sneek peak tests but I'm very undecided as I've seen tonnes and tonnes of bad reviews on various facebook pregnacy groups. I can travel to get a gender scan done at 14 weeks so I think we'll be doing that, I will book it once I have my dating scan on Tuesday (yay less than a week away FINALLY!!)
We’ll be finding out too! Im hoping for another boy since my youngest is a boy. And my daughter, well, shes a looooot of work and I never wanted girls to begin with lol And I kind of want her to be my only girl shes my best little friend.
@Rach87 I feel kind of the same!! girls are just such hard work and I don't want to make my little girl feel any less special. That being said, we'll be pleased with what ever it turns out to be.

I'm 7 weeks today, yay. Morning sickness in FULL swing, taking Ondansetron but threw up still yesterday and today despite taking it. My kids have been home for the last two and a half weeks because of Easter school holidays, they go back to school on Monday, thankfully lol!!

So glad u have power now hon gosh how scary.

@Sarah Pearce
It's only natural to feel that way hon I think most of us pregnant womon felt exactly the same in the very early stages.
Tbh I still worry now as u know.
I worry aboout MC still now so ure definitely not alone.
I really think this is ure rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->