♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Great line progression ladies!
I was worried yesterday because I hadnt felt sick all day. Had a really spicy Chinese for dinner and of course then had to throw up haha.
We will be finding out the gender when we can. It doesn’t bother me what we have, I have 2 of each already.

I had a bit of a wobble and cry in front of OH yesterday because I could touch my chest, ergo things were obviously not as sore as they were and all sorts of bad things went through my head.

They still blinking hurt though! And I read about people having symptoms come and go in first tri so I think it's all normal for us to have symptoms seemingly come and go, but it's worrying as heck!

Early scans aren't routinely given here so I would need to book a private scan if I wanted reassuring, which I do so will see if I can book one when I get paid next week

@aymz1983 I definitely wouldn't be able to wait till second tri for a first scan. I so need that reassurance. It's doing my head in waiting until the 21st haha, have had it booked since 3w6d so has been a bit of a wait I'll be 7w6d when I have it. It'll be good to make sure everything is as it should be and to get an accurate due date

Good morning ladies! I hope that everyone is doing great! My pregnancy symptoms come and go also! It’s totally normal though and nothing to worry about!

My RE will request early ultrasounds for me and continue checking HCG BW at 5 weeks and 6 weeks. I have had bleeding/spotting in both of my past pregnancies though after the ultrasounds so this time I am considering opting out of the 5 week one, just doing BW and maybe just do the 6 week one. The technicians always push way too hard and the RE asks them to look at my ovaries, count and measure follicles so they are poking around in there way too long and I’m paranoid about it this time!

We are going to want to know the gender this time! We are hoping for a boy! I don’t have the patience to wait to find out! LOL!

This mornings tests with FMU! Everything looks great! All of my tests are getting darker! My HCG BW and progesterone check are this coming Monday 04/19! Today I am 9 days past the transfer of two 3 days embryos!

A99C8A56-80C4-42D4-8804-95FF3222A895.jpeg 93208CE5-EF61-49DD-85F9-C094178892F6.jpeg E83C8D51-7569-47BA-8317-FE224CFB0D4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey ladies I hope you don’t mind me joining you :)
I had a BFP 3 days ago and now have done a digital to confirm! I believe I will be due around 19th December. Very very anxious due to my previous losses.
I spent a lot of time here with my first and hope to make some good friends like I did 8 years ago ❤️

Finally got my dye stealer!
Went into hospital today for an early scan. They guessed by how the pregnancy was developing that I’m around 5+4 which is exactly what I thought. Got another one booked for the 27th so hopefully they will see a heartbeat then.
Only concern I have is that there was a small blood clot under the sac, they said I might either bleed it out or my body may reabsorb it. Has anyone else had or heard of this?
Xx

DB428044-4091-4650-B348-5BEE9EB122F5.jpeg

I had a BFP 3 days ago and now have done a digital to confirm! I believe I will be due around 19th December. Very very anxious due to my previous losses.
I spent a lot of time here with my first and hope to make some good friends like I did 8 years ago ❤️

Congratulations Jessie and welcome xxx

CONGRATS!!! H&H 9 months! Welcome to the group!

Went into hospital today for an early scan. They guessed by how the pregnancy was developing that I’m around 5+4 which is exactly what I thought. Got another one booked for the 27th so hopefully they will see a heartbeat then.
Only concern I have is that there was a small blood clot under the sac, they said I might either bleed it out or my body may reabsorb it. Has anyone else had or heard of this?
Xx

View attachment 1097376

Great lines! I’m glad that your first scan went good! I have had spotting/bleeding early in both of my past pregnancies snd on the early ultrasound they thought they could see some blood or something around in there, it eventually resolved on it’s own. It might cause some spotting. However if you do have any spotting than at least you will have an idea where it is coming from. However I hope you don’t have spotting. I know that is really scary early in pregnancy! Hopefully it will resolve on its own! It eventually did for me!
Good luck with your next US!

Congratulations and welcome. I was here with my other pregnancies too and made some great friends too.

Xx

View attachment 1097376

Glad your scan went well, lovely dye stealer. Not sure about the blood but hopefully it gets reabsorbed

@xJessie91x congrats and welcome!

@Jessylou4 congrats on the dye stealer and good scan. The little pocket of blood is semi common I think - and like the others said if you do spot you at least know what its from :)

symptoms come and go here too. A little dizzy and exhausted today. My other pregnancies the severe exhaustion hit at 6 weeks which is in 2 days so Im thinking thats whats happening. But my hubby started getting sick our 2nd day on vaca and when we got back home he got tested and just found out yesterday evening he has covid. :brat: Of course we avoided it for over a year and NOW he gets it (hes a firefighter/paramedic so working closely with covid patients) I had it and was super sick for 4 months last winter - but I was just recovering when it hit the media that we were in a pandemic. So thankfully I was unaware of the severity which I think makes a difference. He seems to be better today which is good. Hes been quarantining himself downstairs since we got home Monday - which is probably adding to my exhaustion not having a break from kids and life since driving home through the night. (18 hr drive from Florida to Michigan) Currently waiting for my appt to get tested. Thankfully myself and babies have no symptoms

@Rach87 I’m so sorry to hear about your hubby getting sick! I hope no one else gets it and he has a speedy recovery! XOXO

Congratulations to the new ladies. @Rach87 hope your husband gets better soon and you and your kids are going to be well.
I have been very busy with work and sickness kicked in this week, so have been extra tired. Had some pink discharge and cramps last night and more pink when wiping this morning, called the GP and was given a midwife phone number, the midwife was very sharp on the phone, told me that no one will see me unless there is heavy bleeding on lots of pain and just to wait and see what will happen. I had a phone call from another midwife a few hours later to book my first appointment a talk me through my concerns. Luckily the second midwife was very kind and reassuring. Discharge has been normal since the morning, so Im trying to stay positive but it is not always easy.

@xJessie91x Welcome :) congratulations! I have added your dates to the front page x

@Rach87 Oh no, that sucks hubby having covid. I hope he gets better soon and you and the kiddies don't get it too x

@Desito87 Doesn't it suck when you get a crappy and abrupt midwife/nurse!!! hopefully the pink isn't anything to be concerned about, it's just so unnerving!

Gosh I hate it when healthcare professionals are cold with pregnant women. Like, if you can’t be compassionate you are in the entire wrong profession!
Congratulations to the new ladies. @Rach87 hope your husband gets better soon and you and your kids are going to be well.
I have been very busy with work and sickness kicked in this week, so have been extra tired. Had some pink discharge and cramps last night and more pink when wiping this morning, called the GP and was given a midwife phone number, the midwife was very sharp on the phone, told me that no one will see me unless there is heavy bleeding on lots of pain and just to wait and see what will happen. I had a phone call from another midwife a few hours later to book my first appointment a talk me through my concerns. Luckily the second midwife was very kind and reassuring. Discharge has been normal since the morning, so Im trying to stay positive but it is not always easy.

@Rach87 sorry to read about the Covid! DHs parents just got it last week and we are having to isolate because we had contact with them! When do you get your test results?

Hey guys. I’m ok. Trying to deal. I’m not gonna lie I’ve had a drink or 3... I just figure it’ll happen again hopefully soon. How long has a person had a healthy pregnancy after a MC? Curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->