♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Some great looking tests ladies! I took another cheapy today to see if it got any darker and the line is as dark as the control so I'm happy about that. No picture though because I didn't take my phone to the bathroom this time lol.

Hope everyone doing ok, today is the first day I haven't had a nap in the afternoon due to work; of course now I've come to bed I'm less tired...!

I’m getting to about 3pm everyday and needing a nap but never have time to and then not tired at bedtime. Sat currently watching friends scoffing pizza lol

@Mummyto293 i have my first scan next week at 6w2d on 4/19, then my first official appt on 5/19 at 10w4d.(thats when they usually book 1st appts at my ob btwn 10-11weekd) I was going to wait a couple weeks but worried with covid that things would be backed up. They weren't so I guess I could've waited...

Since I literally gave just about everything away after my last baby Ive had some fun ordering a couple things this week. Got a couple maternity pants, an outfit for weekly photos(same as what I wore with my other two) the “what to expect when you're expecting” book - loved reading each week my last pregnancies. This is my first pregnancy due in winter so it’ll be quite different. Figuring I wont need much in the way of clothes since I’ll be indoors anyway?

And ugh the nausea and exhaustion is legit this time around. I normally drink 2 cups of coffee a day but so far it seems to be my only aversion (yay) so Im extra tired and have nothing to give me a boost anymore on top of it. Can we just fast forward first tri?? No one likes it anyway :haha:

Ugh I hate to be the downer in this group but I think I’m in the process of miscarrying. This sucks... the blood actually stopped but now I’m having bad cramps in my lower abdomen and bleeding heavier. This is how I remember my last 2 miscarriages happening. If it is ending I wish it would happen fast, the pain hurts and it takes its time :-(

Ugh I hate to be the downer in this group but I think I’m in the process of miscarrying. This sucks... the blood actually stopped but now I’m having bad cramps in my lower abdomen and bleeding heavier. This is how I remember my last 2 miscarriages happening. If it is ending I wish it would happen fast, the pain hurts and it takes its time :-(
I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through this. We’re here for you. I’ve never experienced this, but I sympathize so deeply.

So sorry to hear this, that really sucks :(

Got in for an emergency appointment with gp today (in the dark lol) and got my scripts for ondanestron and maxolon so that's something. 7 days until my first scan, hopefully all the power and stuff is back to normal by then..
Still without power now. 3 Grocery shops opened this morning with lines literally a mile long. No where to get fuel or cash out. Just hectic

I'm so sorry. Sending you many :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:

I’m really sorry to hear this I hope you’re ok! Have you rang your doctor? Xx

Sorry to hear this, sending many hugs

@realbeauty86
Oh no sweety I am so sorry.
I've been through it 7 times its horrible. I really hope the bleeding is something else and not a MC, I have had 2 episodes of red bleeding with this one at 6 and 14+5 weeks and I thought I was going to MC but if was a erosion on my cervix.
Thinking of you

@Rach87
I was around 8 weeks with this one and 6 with ds when I got the hook effect.
My tests suddenly started to go fainter, I panicked with ds but I then i heard about the hook effect and that's what it was, so I new what to expect this time but had it much later with this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->