♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hi ladies! It was taking the cheapies a while to get equally dark, so I decided to go for a different test. I forgot how much anticipation and anxiety you can feel before the first prenatal visit. Based on lmp, I’ll be 8 weeks on 5/1. However, I think I ovulated really late. Hopefully they’ll see me in 3 weeks! Happy Sunday everyone!

967D3B9A-7A51-43AF-BB31-AC258655B606.jpeg

Does anyone have a constant pressure on their bladder which isn’t relieved when urinating? Think I may have a bladder infection (doesn’t hurt when I wee though!) it’s so frustrating and been like this for atleast the last 5 days!

only when my pants are a little tight in the band. Any pressure over my uterus area is uncomfortable. But if i have on sweats or something loose Im fine. Maybe get it checked if you think its infection?

Does anyone have a constant pressure on their bladder which isn’t relieved when urinating? Think I may have a bladder infection (doesn’t hurt when I wee though!) it’s so frustrating and been like this for atleast the last 5 days!

Can't say I have, but I hope it goes soon for you!

Thanks everyone. I don’t have it in the day only at night so I’m assuming it’s due to the progesterone. Will check my urine when I’m back in work on Wednesday.
I haven’t booked with the midwife yet thinking of doing it next week has anyone else not rang yet ?x

Well what a crazy few days we've had. Sorry for my absence, we've had no power or phone/internet for 2 days now. Have phone service again but no idea when we will have power back, luckily minimal structural damage for our family but the town 40km north of us has pretty much been completely destroyed. We are so very lucky.

In candle light once again tonight.

20210412_185040.jpg

@Skye75 been thinking about you this whole time. I’m glad you are all alright with minimal damage.

Hi Ladies

I'm Tiffany - 35yo and from Toronto Ontario Canada. I spent A LOT of time here when TTC#1. We went for almost 2 years had 3 failed IUIs and were about to start IVF in a couple months when I got my first BFP ever naturally out of no where. We had our son August 11 2019. In April 2020 I got a complete surprise BFP out of no where. I was on the mini pill and we were not TTC. That pregnancy ended in a MMC, such an emotional rollercoaster that was. Now here we are a year later with a BFP on our first cycle off BC. We were really NTNP as we weren't thrilled about the idea of a Christmas baby but we are happy and very accepting of God's plan for our lives. EDD is December 20. I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys!

I'll be calling my doc tomorrow (officially missed period) for her to order my bloodwork and schedule a dating ultrasound.

Glad you are all ok @Skye75 still just be a little worrying, fingers crossed power comes back on soon

I've got my midwife booking appointment (telephone only) on 30 April @Mummyto293, was too excited to wait until nearer 8 weeks to book it so I sorted it the day after I found out lol. I'm sure there are more that have been more reserved than me and haven't booked anything yet :)

Hi Ladies

I'm Tiffany - 35yo and from Toronto Ontario Canada. I spent A LOT of time here when TTC#1. We went for almost 2 years had 3 failed IUIs and were about to start IVF in a couple months when I got my first BFP ever naturally out of no where. We had our son August 11 2019. In April 2020 I got a complete surprise BFP out of no where. I was on the mini pill and we were not TTC. That pregnancy ended in a MMC, such an emotional rollercoaster that was. Now here we are a year later with a BFP on our first cycle off BC. We were really NTNP as we weren't thrilled about the idea of a Christmas baby but we are happy and very accepting of God's plan for our lives. EDD is December 20. I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys!

I'll be calling my doc tomorrow (officially missed period) for her to order my bloodwork and schedule a dating ultrasound.

Hello congrats and welcome!

Well what a crazy few days we've had. Sorry for my absence, we've had no power or phone/internet for 2 days now. Have phone service again but no idea when we will have power back, luckily minimal structural damage for our family but the town 40km north of us has pretty much been completely destroyed. We are so very lucky.

In candle light once again tonight.

View attachment 1097228

How scary for you all. Glad you’re ok though.

Hi Ladies

Congratulations lovely to have you over here

I've just used my last frer, I'm 13 dpo today, I also used a one step and a 25miu test :happydance:
While working last night I started looking at prams :haha:

View attachment 1097242

Tests are great!

Oooooooo @Tasha36089 thats so pretty!

I have 2 frers left trying to decide when to do them lol. Probably at 6 weeks

anyone know when the hook effect tends to hit?

Some great looking tests ladies! I took another cheapy today to see if it got any darker and the line is as dark as the control so I'm happy about that. No picture though because I didn't take my phone to the bathroom this time lol.

Hope everyone doing ok, today is the first day I haven't had a nap in the afternoon due to work; of course now I've come to bed I'm less tired...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->