♡ Bump buddies due July 2021 ♡

Thank you. My fiance is still hopeful too, which is oddly helpful at the moment. I am going to get my blood draw today at 1 and then just have to wait and see what happens. They will most likely do a urine test too so at least I will get some kind of answers today. I bled a lot, I don't feel very optimistic, but I'm trying to hold it together for my fiance and my kids. I am still having a lot of back pain but the bleeding is less today. Will update later after my appt. Hope you're both doing well:flower:
FX for you so tightly :hugs:. I'm hoping it's just a chorionic hematoma for you, I've heard of other ladies having that happen to them, they then went on to have a healthy pregnancy.

Hey girls sorry I didn't reply before!

Abii and kiwi they are both beautiful lines! I stopped testing last week when I got a super dark cross on a clearblue.

I actually booked my first midwife appointment today! I didn't intend to do it for another week or two since I thought they didn't see you til 10 weeks (in the UK). It was only because I rang my Drs about getting some advice and/or meds for the horrible nausea and they said you should contact the midwives now. So yeah, still feels unreal!
Waiting for our first appointment and a scan feels like will drag on forever!!

I have my first appointment scheduled for the 15th of December, I'll be around 10 weeks by then.

Can I join you ladies? Think my due date is around July 13th :D I've been on here FOREVER! it doesn't look to be as active as it used to be. Im 34, my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 2. Now pregnant again :hi:

Unfortunately I don't think I'm pregnant anymore:cry: I was at the er yesterday for cramps, bleeding and extreme back pain and they did all the tests. My hcg came back only at 244 and it was too low to see anything on the ultrasound. Now, today I am bleeding more with some small clots but the back pain and cramps are much less, so I'm pretty sure I'm having a very early miscarriage. I did schedule my first ob appt which was supposed to be Dec 15th, but now I have to call them back and see if they will draw my blood tomorrow, or I will go back to the er. I am feeling very sad. I know my baby is still young but we still loved and wanted this baby just the same as we loved and wanted her. My heart is shattered not sure where we will go from here. This baby was a big surprise, as we were not trying, but now I'm not sure if we will start trying or just take it how it is and wait to try. I will keep you guys updated. I hope you guys have happy and healthy pregnancies:flow:

:hugs:

Can I join you ladies? Think my due date is around July 13th :D I've been on here FOREVER! it doesn't look to be as active as it used to be. Im 34, my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 2. Now pregnant again :hi:
Welcome hun!!

Congratulations by the way! You are more than welcome to join us! I'm going to add you to the list on the first post. You and I have the same estimated due date!

So we do! How exciting :wohoo: Where's everyone from? I'm in the UK, South West. Rang my GP to make a midwife appointment and told to ring hospital, rang the hospital and told to ring someone else. Waiting on a call back for my first appointment :thumbup:

So we do! How exciting :wohoo: Where's everyone from? I'm in the UK, South West. Rang my GP to make a midwife appointment and told to ring hospital, rang the hospital and told to ring someone else. Waiting on a call back for my first appointment :thumbup:
I'm in the United States on the East Coast! How frustrating that must be playing merry go round just trying to get your first appointment :(. Mine is scheduled for December 15th. I hate having to wait so long before I can hear the heartbeat for the first time.

We don't get to hear a hb at our first appointments here in UK. No hb or scans usually until 12 weeks :coffee:

Does anyone else have a constant feeling of needing something but not being able to work out what? So a craving but can't work out what it is... it went away when I ate katsu curry on Friday but its back. Just gonna have to keep stuffing my face until I work It out :munch::pizza:

So what were peoples other births like? Easy? C-section? Hard? Popped out like shelling peas?

I've had 2 x c-sections. First one was an emergency, everything went wrong and my daughter was born not breathing. She didn't breathe for 10 minutes. Drs said she'd have cerebral palsy and severe brain damage but miraculously, she doesn't! They trialed a new treatment (at the time) on her and instead of putting her in an incubator they packed her with ice and put a suit on her that pumped cold water around the outside of her body to keep her hypothermic for 4 days and then slowly warmed her back up. Its meant to slow down the toxins that cause brain damage. She was on oxygen for 3 months but a perfectly fine kido now :dance:

My son was also a c section as he was a week late and had excess fluid and I had high ketones. I SO wanted to pop him out myself but hey ho! Dunno if I'll be allowed to try with this one.

@Gemble I'm so happy to hear that your daughter had no lasting effects from such a traumatic birth. What a strong girl she is! It must have been so hard for you to go through that and watch your little baby suffer like that in the beginning. I really do hope they allow you to do a vaginal birth this time, I'm not sure how likely it is but I have heard of women who've had to have emcs and went on to deliver vaginally with their third baby. I don't know much about it though or the circumstances surrounding their situation, I just hope that it happens for you!

@Abii how are things going for you sweetheart? I hope everything ended up being okay <3 :hugs:.

@Emsabub how are things going for you? I hope you're well as well!

AFM: my first two births were pretty traumatic. My oldest was born at 27 weeks was no idea as to why I went into preterm labor. She ended up staying in the NICU for 77 days. I was with her 8 hours a day for 3 months. It was pretty hard but she ended up soaring through it all and doing really well.

With my second, the sack ruptured and I started leaking fluid around 32 weeks. I'm thankful to the progesterone shots, they really let me stay pregnant even if it was still early. I ended up having to be hospitalized for almost 2 weeks straight, they wanted to induce me at the earliest 34 weeks. It was a horrible horrible experience, I wasn't even allowed to take a shower because I had an IV and each arm. I wasn't even allowed to eat much either. I could barely see my oldest daughter as well because I didn't want to traumatize her having her see me in the hospital like that, she was barely two years old by then. When she did come to visit, she would scream and cry mommy whenever the doctors would approach me. After my second was born, the NICU she stayed out was absolutely horrible. They turned her poor little foot plum purple because they have the pulse ox on too tight, they also dislocated both of her hips and I'm not sure how or who did it. They also tried to give her a shot without my permission, I ended up complaining all the way up the chain about that and getting the nurse who tried to do it fired. I was an emotional wreck that time, but at least she only stayed in the NICU for 9 days.

My third pregnancy with my son actually went pretty smoothly. I actually didn't end up having gestational diabetes like I did with my second daughter. I ended up giving birth to him around 39 weeks. I don't know if it was because I was induced or because I have an extremely sensitive nervous system but that one was extremely painful for me. The contractions literally made me cry. I'm usually a pretty tough person when it comes to most situations but that was very painful. I've seen other people act like it was basically nothing at all to go through childbirth even without medication. It really makes me realize how everyone feels pain differently. I was so happy to finally have a full term pregnancy and I could take my baby home with me. All things to the progesterone shots. I'm probably going to end up having to get the progesterone shots again every week starting around the second trimester.

If there are any typos in my last post or any words switched around, I'm sorry I blame my phone LOL :haha:.

Oh wow you've had a rough time with births too! What a little trooper your oldest is :happydance: I can't believe a nurse would do that, that's horrific! Poor little one and you!

The bit of labour that I did with my daughter (8 hours) was literally the most horrible painful thing I can imagine. I wasn't allowed medication because they didn't know what was going on but I told the midwife "if she wasn't going to give me medication could she please give me a gun because I would rather shoot myself than continue" she looked at me like I was a maniac. :dohh: so I totally get you there!

What does the extra progesterone do? Is there a specific condition you need it for? Sorry if that's to nosey.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:

Oh wow you've had a rough time with births too! What a little trooper your oldest is :happydance: I can't believe a nurse would do that, that's horrific! Poor little one and you!

The bit of labour that I did with my daughter (8 hours) was literally the most horrible painful thing I can imagine. I wasn't allowed medication because they didn't know what was going on but I told the midwife "if she wasn't going to give me medication could she please give me a gun because I would rather shoot myself than continue" she looked at me like I was a maniac. :dohh: so I totally get you there!

What does the extra progesterone do? Is there a specific condition you need it for? Sorry if that's to nosey.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:
Oh the progesterone shots are to strengthen the cervix to help prevent early labor, it needs to be given once a week. They're not sure why it works just that it does. Tbey never really eveb tried to figure out why I go into labor early other than ruling out the basics like infections etc.

@Abii @Emsabub @Gemble

Okay ladies I changed the title of the thread as not to interfere with the July group currently going on! I am also asking @Bevziibubble to move the thread to the pregnancy buddy section. I just wanted to let you all know so you knew where to look for our discussion.

July 2021 Due Date Babies!

That's the link to the original July group if anyone wanted to go over there and join them. This is just going to be for us to chat honestly

Oh awesome :thumbup:

That's interesting kiwi! I know people who have had the cream or pessaries at the beginning of pregnancy but not longer.

Fed up today. Been isolating for 10 days with my 2 year old waiting for covid test results to come back but still waiting :dohh: My daughter has been staying with her dad so she can still go to school. Had enough of it now :nope:

Still in limbo. I have been waiting since Thursday and now have to wait until tomorrow to get my results. I don't really feel pregnant but I guess anything is possible. At this point, I am tired of the waiting game and have prepared myself for either outcome so I just want to know now! :coffee: hope all of you are doing well:flow:

@Gemble oh you poor thing! I hope you get the results soon. As for the progesterone shots, I think there's more to them than just progesterone, I just think that's the main ingredient.

@Abii I hope you get answers soon sweetie! Do you still have any symptoms? Like bloating? Have you tried to take another test?

@Abii fingers crossed for you. Waiting must be so hard :hugs:

Out of isolation now. Woo hoo!!

I've started being really nauseous. Anytime of day. Waking up in the middle of the night and being STARVING to the point I think I'll puke. Can't cook what i used to, as all the smells make my eyes water and i'll gag :nope: Was the same with my son the whole way through. I wasn't sick or nauseous at all with my daughter.

Hope you're doing well @Kiwiberry :laugh2:

Xxx

@Abii fingers crossed for you. Waiting must be so hard :hugs:

Out of isolation now. Woo hoo!!

I've started being really nauseous. Anytime of day. Waking up in the middle of the night and being STARVING to the point I think I'll puke. Can't cook what i used to, as all the smells make my eyes water and i'll gag :nope: Was the same with my son the whole way through. I wasn't sick or nauseous at all with my daughter.

Hope you're doing well @Kiwiberry :laugh2:

Xxx
I was super nauseous with both of my girls but it didn't start until around 7-8w. With my son I didn't have any symptoms really. So basically the opposite of you! :haha: I'm not having very much nausea right now, so either this is another boy for me or it hasn't kicked in yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->