••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Cd5 and af has left the building, and I started the Galatanised maca root and the coq10 on cd2 I really hope and pray they help us get our take home rainbow baby [-o<

Very quiet in this group but I expect it will get very busy soon when September is over.
Hope none of us end up in the November testing group and we all get our BFPs. Didn’t really want a summer due day but so desperate to be pregnant So not gonna stop trying. Can’t be waisting time at my age and beggers definitely can not be choosers.

Cd5 and af has left the building, and I started the Galatanised maca root and the coq10 on cd2 I really hope and pray they help us get our take home rainbow baby [-o<

Very quiet in this group but I expect it will get very busy soon when September is over.
Hope none of us end up in the November testing group and we all get our BFPs. Didn’t really want a summer due day but so desperate to be pregnant So not gonna stop trying. Can’t be waisting time at my age and beggers definitely can not be choosers.

I feel you. I had a late July and an August baby and if we don't fall this month then it's likely they're birthdays will potentially be within days of each other - doh!
Never mind in some ways it's easier as it's all over and done with in one go lol x
Glad af is done with now and fingers crossed for a nice early peak and a sticky beany this cycle x

Hello Ladies I'm here still. Just been lurking more than commenting much. Af is due tomorrow and didn't test this cycle as we had covid and never got to dtd. I keep having pinching feelings in my right ovary which is weird for me so idk what that's all about. Maybe covid messed with my cycle. Soon as I figure out my testing date I'll let you know. Good luck ladies hope October is a lucky month with lots of bfps.

:dust::dust:

Hi ladies. I sure hope this is a lucky month for all of us TTC.
I’m CD 4.
CD 2 was the worst but luckily AF eased off and is nearly gone. Still cramping a bit.
I’ll update as O gets closer. Hopeful for all of you! :dust:

Just bought some ovulation/pregnancy tests combo pack. 50 ovulation tests and 20 hpts to add to my stash. I still have some frer and Easy@home tests left from before my 5 week loss I didn't get to use. Think since I only have till December I might as well start using opks again. My cycles are pretty normal but after having covid I just want to make sure cycle is the same.

Hello ladies! I had a negative test this morning and spotting this evening so I think AF is about to appear and I’ll be joining you all over here. I’m not sure how long we’ve been trying now really. We were basically NTNP since I had my youngest who is now 22 months. Probably properly trying for a year maybe? I’m trying not to think about it!
All 3 of my kids are autumn/winter babies and I was really wanted a spring/summer baby this time so I’m really hoping this will be my month! It always takes us so long to conceive that I don’t really have control over the time of year they’re born so it’s strange they’ve all been born the same time of year!
I’ll be doing Soy Isoflavones from CD2-CD6 this cycle. It worked for me last time so fx it’ll work again.
We’ll be on holiday in Florida around my testing time if I have a regular cycle so looking forward to trying all the American tests :haha: hit me up with your best recommendations please! Oh
Good luck everyone, hopefully we’ll get lots of October BFPs!

I feel you. I had a late July and an August baby and if we don't fall this month then it's likely they're birthdays will potentially be within days of each other - doh!
Never mind in some ways it's easier as it's all over and done with in one go lol x
Glad af is done with now and fingers crossed for a nice early peak and a sticky beany this cycle x

Thanks love. Well I thought AF was out of the building but Just having a bit more bleeding now but I’m cd5 and I normally bleed until day 6. The last 2 cycles I spotted until cd8. I won’t start the opks until cd8 but but not expecting to see a peak until way later this cycle with being back on the maca.
Be great if I ovulated at my normal time but I can’t see it happening.
Just have to wait and see.

@NightFlower
The cycle after covid I ovulated later than normal. My didn’t ovulate until cd20 and my normal ovulation is day 13.
But last cycle it was back to normal and I ovulated on cd14 so only one cycle was a bit wacky.
I hope it don’t mess you up love.
Sending so much sticky baby dust your way.
:dust:

@elmum
Hi love I’m cd5 so ure just a day behind me. Nearly cycle buddies hehe. Maybe we will ovulate around the same time.
I’ve started taking Galatanised maca root and cq10. I was advised to take maca agrr after I had my 4th chemical in 2020. I was told they can help prevent miscarriage so I thought why not.
I started them and folate and that was on November 1st 2020, and in jan 2021 at 10dpo I got my first lines. Started taking 75mg baby aspirin and he stuck.

So I’m trying the maca again. I’ve never tried coq10 but have heard amazing things about it so I thought I would try that too. praying it helps me get my rainbow[-o<

wishing you so so much luck this cycle Love and lots of extra sticky baby dust :dust:

@jellybeanxx

oooooow how exciting Florida, I think I will jump in your suit case hehehehe.
Ooow I would want to try all the American pregnancy tests hehehe.
Wouldn’t it be fab if you got your BFP while there.

see all mine are summer, Tommy was 23rd September so just going into autumn but it was muggy and warm when I had him.
My 9 and 11 year were Jan and feb babies and I loved that.
I don’t like being heavily pregnant when it’s really hot and having a new born when it’s really really hot is no fun either.

I would love love love a autumn or winter baby but if I fall this cycle I will still be happy and would have bub in June as I’m induced 3 weeks early. June wasn’t too hot but In july we had it 42c down here down the south England. I have covid at the time and it was so so so hot and unbearable. So I worry about having a June/July baby and it being that hot agian. im praying that was just a one off.
I absolutely hate hate hate the heat.

@Suggerhoney I hope af shows up on time tomorrow. We dtd this afternoon finally lol..and was hoping it will make it start soon so I can move on to next cycle. Opks will be here Wednesday so I can use them soon after.

@Suggerhoney I think during that heatwave it hit 36c up here, it was pretty uncomfortable but obviously not as bad as down south. It’s normally about 20-22c over summer and I live on the coast so usually a sea breeze as well which is lovely. Autumn is my favourite time of year but when I’ve had newborns, I’ve found the lack of daylight quite hard so I was hoping that would be better with a summer baby. It would be nice to have a change anyway! Here’s hoping I get to find out and come back and complain about being heavily pregnant and having a newborn in the summer heat :haha:

Hey ladies been stalking no posting sorry :cry: I should get peak tomorrow so the 7th should be test day be 9dpo then knowing me tho ill test early always bloody do lol xx

Its so funny to me hearing about the summer babies if you fall now because in Aus it'll be the start of winter and I hate the cold lol my girl was born in August so end of winter/early spring but so cold. But no way would i want to be heavily pregnant over the hottest part of summer!

Good luck this cycle ladies! I will still be here for a bit cheering you all on! (Not ready to leave you all I feel like we're in this together).

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

@Suggerhoney I hope af shows up on time tomorrow. We dtd this afternoon finally lol..and was hoping it will make it start soon so I can move on to next cycle. Opks will be here Wednesday so I can use them soon after.

I really hope she shows love. I used to start my AF at 15dpo but the last 2 cycles I’ve not started untill 17dpo which is a right pain in the arse. Hate it that it’s so long to wait from knowing I’m out to bleed. Wish there was a way to shorten it a bit. Makes ttc so much harder when you have so long to wait.
Hope ures shows on time and u get cracking with the opks in a few days. I’m gonna start my opks on cd8 I think. Good luck love. Hope there will be a load of BFPs in this group.

@Suggerhoney I think during that heatwave it hit 36c up here, it was pretty uncomfortable but obviously not as bad as down south. It’s normally about 20-22c over summer and I live on the coast so usually a sea breeze as well which is lovely. Autumn is my favourite time of year but when I’ve had newborns, I’ve found the lack of daylight quite hard so I was hoping that would be better with a summer baby. It would be nice to have a change anyway! Here’s hoping I get to find out and come back and complain about being heavily pregnant and having a newborn in the summer heat :haha:

Oh gosh we had it 36c for over 10 days then the 2 days of 42c, it was absolutely awful and I thought I was going to die. I was just lead on my bed In bra and pants with a fan on and all windows open so so so hot there was just know getting away from it. Dealing with a newborn in that kind of heat would be awful.
It makes me not wanna try in November because I would have a baby In july and if it’s that hot again oh gosh.
I don’t mind it when it’s 22 or 23c but it’s always 30c here in the summer and this summer we had so much 30 and over c and then that hideous 42c. It was unbearable love. It was like when you open the oven when your cooking that’s how intense that heat was.
Horrible.
If it’s gonna be like that every summer I won’t be able to take it.
I live right down south in Wiltshire.

Hey ladies been stalking no posting sorry :cry: I should get peak tomorrow so the 7th should be test day be 9dpo then knowing me tho ill test early always bloody do lol xx

You will test early hehehe I know you to well lol. Oh love everything firmly firmly crossed xxx

Its so funny to me hearing about the summer babies if you fall now because in Aus it'll be the start of winter and I hate the cold lol my girl was born in August so end of winter/early spring but so cold. But no way would i want to be heavily pregnant over the hottest part of summer!

Good luck this cycle ladies! I will still be here for a bit cheering you all on! (Not ready to leave you all I feel like we're in this together).

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Don’t you dare leave lol. I hate it so much when women get pregnant then leave us, that’s why when I was pregnant with my son I stayed to cheer everyone on. And if I fall with my rainbow I will be staying in the testing groups to cheer everyone on. Have a feeling I will be stuck here trying for some time yet tho.

the summer here is horrible. We may not get it as hot as other countries but the humidity makes it feel even hotter. The humidity here is terrible.

I really would love a autumn or winter baby this time but that would mean falling from Jan onwards and that don’t sit comfortable with me being I’m gonna be 43 a week b4 Xmas.

Really have lost hope now :cry:

I had a feb due date with the miscarriage. And I was so so happy to have a winter due date and so devastated I lost it:cry:

People say your more firtile after a miscarriage but that was back in June and here we are nearly October and still not pregnant. I know for some it can take 2 years but I just don’t have 2 years. I feel like my time is running out fast :cry:

May aswell post my opks in here aswell lmao xx

This morn - just now xx

20220926_074309.jpg 20220927_010537.jpg

Don’t you dare leave lol. I hate it so much when women get pregnant then leave us, that’s why when I was pregnant with my son I stayed to cheer everyone on. And if I fall with my rainbow I will be staying in the testing groups to cheer everyone on. Have a feeling I will be stuck here trying for some time yet tho.

the summer here is horrible. We may not get it as hot as other countries but the humidity makes it feel even hotter. The humidity here is terrible.

I really would love a autumn or winter baby this time but that would mean falling from Jan onwards and that don’t sit comfortable with me being I’m gonna be 43 a week b4 Xmas.

Really have lost hope now :cry:

I Dont think i would survive a UK summer with that heat and no aircon! And i love the heat. Where we moved has gotten up to 50c but we have a/c so its manageable

:hugs: Good luck hun <3

I had a feb due date with the miscarriage. And I was so so happy to have a winter due date and so devastated I lost it:cry:

People say your more firtile after a miscarriage but that was back in June and here we are nearly October and still not pregnant. I know for some it can take 2 years but I just don’t have 2 years. I feel like my time is running out fast :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

I know it's so much easier said than done but try not to worry. We all know the role stress can play with fertility and cycles. Yes there are plenty of women who haven't been successful in falling in their 40s but dya know what there's also plenty of successful women who've had babies into their 40s my aunt included. Her son is 10 now.
I know it's so so hard but try and relax (even saying that I'm like yep I sound like a moron) because I'm the same it's so hard to relax about it.
I have everything crossed for you. And I hope your cycles don't bodge up too much from the maca xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->